Being a fantasy GM

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
is a REALLY tough job.:doh: I had to get rid of Robbie Gould K CHI to make room on my team for LaDanian Tomlinson RB SD. I really hope I made a good move and that this works out for me.

:yahoo:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
is a REALLY tough job.:doh: I had to get rid of Robbie Gould K CHI to make room on my team for LaDanian Tomlinson RB SD. I really hope I made a good move and that this works out for me.

:yahoo:

Damn those tough decisions will fetch top $$ somewhere..........someday.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I have a great team in my money league but have been very unlucky.

One player has an up and the other player has a downer.

0-3 isn't feeling very good.

Good thing I have three other leagues.:lmao:

kom526

I have a great team in my money league but have been very unlucky.

One player has an up and the other player has a downer.

0-3 isn't feeling very good.

Good thing I have three other leagues.:lmao:

One of my teams is STACKED with studs, but they all got dinged up this weekend. Parker PIT, Westbrook PHI :doh:

How in the hell do you get LT off the wire going into week 4? Against Oakland?:killingme

Beta84

They're out to get us
Who hosts that fantasy league? That's ridiculous...the leagues I play in keep LT on the Can't Cut List...for obvious reasons.

I think your trade of Gould for Tomlinson is an ok one. I think you barely get ahead on this one. Especially considering how consistent kickers are on a week to week basis and it's impossible to find one on wavers that is just as likely to score some points. :sarcasm:

kom526

I had 2 kickers on my team, Folk is the other one so he isn't going anywhere. I just hope that the toe gets better but I'm still curious about he got out there on week 4.

DuffMan

Don't worry about that he will play. He rushed 22 times for 60+ yards and two TDs Monday night. I got screwed because I benched him and put the back up in, well needless to say I lost that game. I need 19 points, only got 8 out of the backup when L.T scored 35.

DuffMan

Who hosts that fantasy league? That's ridiculous...the leagues I play in keep LT on the Can't Cut List...for obvious reasons.

I think your trade of Gould for Tomlinson is an ok one. I think you barely get ahead on this one. Especially considering how consistent kickers are on a week to week basis and it's impossible to find one on wavers that is just as likely to score some points. :sarcasm:

Your right, L.T on yahoo is on the can't cut list.