Belk Robbed This Morning...

mhayden73

I was in Belk when this happened, they shoplifted, no guns, no cash, not sure what's up with St. Mary's Today unless they got robbed twice today!

invisblmn

The guys DID NOT shoplift. They did rob the Belk using knives. How did they shoplift if there was no merchandise in the car and only money and funds from the Belk?

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
The suspects were identified as 37 year old Kenneth Morris Barnes and 35 year old Mikal Dennard Barnes - both of Prince Georges County, MD.

Huh imagine that A PG county resident committing a crime. No way couldn't be. :rolleyes:

D

Dixie

What does that idiot mean by there couldn't have been much money in the store because most women shop with credit cards or checks? I find it hard to believe that he's ever even been near a woman.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Dixie said:
What does that idiot mean by there couldn't have been much money in the store because most women shop with credit cards or checks? I find it hard to believe that he's ever even been near a woman.
:shrug: I rarely ever carry cash on me - almost all of my transactions are done by credit card or by debit card. And when I do have case, it is never a large amount; if I were robbed for my cash, the bandits would be sorely disappointed.

CMC122

Go Braves!
BadGirl said:
:shrug: I rarely ever carry cash on me - almost all of my transactions are done by credit card or by debit card. And when I do have case, it is never a large amount; if I were robbed for my cash, the bandits would be sorely disappointed.
:yeahthat:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
AK-74me said:
Huh imagine that A PG county resident committing a crime. No way couldn't be. :rolleyes:
Who's for establishing border patrol along the P.G. line?