Bella Salon and Spa

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Has anyone been to the Bella Salon and Spa in California Maryland? Just wondering if anyone had one of their treatments and how they liked it. Or not! Thanks in advance.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
flomaster said:
Has anyone been to the Bella Salon and Spa in California Maryland? Just wondering if anyone had one of their treatments and how they liked it. Or not! Thanks in advance.
I just got my hair done there. I loved it!!

Pandora

03-01-2007 05:22 PM Dirty, dirty SMIB. Get a life.

:confused: What was that for? I was transplanted here, so nope, not a SMIB.

I'm a snob from the outskirts of Pittsburgh. :yay:

DawnK

Mostly known as a BIOTCH
I got a gift cert for Christmas for a "Day of Beauty". I was not impressed. No one seemed to know what I was there for. There was alot of confusion as to what procedure I was to have after one was done. It's VERY cramped quarters. The spa pedicure doubles as a lunch room.

The website describes this awesome experience, but the brochure has something different. And.. I didn't get my "light fare" lunch...Wasn't impressed.. won't go back...

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Pandora said:

She may be dirty, but fer sure not a SMIB :huggy:

j/k not dirty but a good loving person :love:

S-Kape Salon on Fenwick St. in Leonardtown has new spa services available. They have a very detailed services menu brochure. 301 475 5113

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
flomaster said:

I bet you'll look cute in a fluffy robe and have your toes wrapped in cotton. :lmao:

Pandora

:blushing: Unix

The only spa I've really liked is the one over in Smallwood Village, Classic Image Salon. The Galleria is "so-so" I had a warm stone massage about a month ago (at the Galleria) with a girlfriend of mine. The Chakras are the energy spots along the spine, like earth, water, fire, heart, air, things like that and they place a hot rocks on these spots. Depending on where you have the most tension, it can be actually painful, so word of warning. You might not want to do that during the week when you return to work the next day, because it can take a few days for the tensions to release. I felt fine the next day, but my girlfriend, who is about 20 older than me, was in pain for nearly a week. She is in extremely good shape for being nearly 60, in fact, she is in better shape than me.

Classic Image Salon
and Day Spa
146 Smallwood Village Court, Waldorf, MD 20602
(301) 843-8434

That is where I would go! :yay:

It sounds like this place already has 1 bad review in this thread.

It's VERY cramped quarters. The spa pedicure doubles as a lunch room.

Oh and the robs and slippers are way better over at Classic Image Salon. The shoes they give out at the Galleria are plastic. It was painful just walking into the massage room. Kwillia might really like those shoes. :whistle: being plastic and all.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Thanks everyone. I actually posted this for a friend who wants to get a gift certificate for his honey. I actually went to the Galleria with my wife once and it was okay except for the massage room was too close to the nail area and while I was trying to concentrate on the massage, all I could hear were the hens cackling around the corner. Other than that it was great. Even got my toes done! :lmao:

spoon

Pandora said:

im a hugh pittsburgh steelers fan :howdy:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I went to Bella this morning. It was busy, but I was in my room w/in 10 seconds of walking into the door. I was very pleased and will definitely go back!

'SkinsFan

flomaster said:
How about the Bronze Door in Prince Frederick?
I got a gift certificate for the Bronze Door, but I haven't used it yet. Has anyone gone there, expecially for a massage? How was it? I think it seems expensive.

amethyst_babes

I went to the Bronze Door last month.

I thought the facial and the body treatment were well worth it. The massage was good, but the therapist kept talking and if I'm there to relax I prefer silence.

I will go back.

'SkinsFan

amethyst_babes said:
I went to the Bronze Door last month.

I thought the facial and the body treatment were well worth it. The massage was good, but the therapist kept talking and if I'm there to relax I prefer silence.

I will go back.
Thank you for writing about your experience at the Bronze Door. I wasn't sure how to use my gift certificate. Now I'm anxious to go for the massage.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Red - Bella Salon and Spa 03-25-2007 11:12 AM you're the smib sicko psycho loser tool

Listen a$$hole. :buttkick: First off, I'm not from here. So I'm not a smib. I'm an American Indian from Cali.
Second of all it's not "Southern Maryland In Bred". It's :Southern Maryland Well Bred".

Get a life Bro :smack:

pingrr

I may have to go check that place out. It's been a while since I have been to a rub and tug.