Belle got me good tonight...

K

Katie

I did a lot of work tonight with getting her into a frame, and going off my leg. How did she pay me back.

When I took her bridle off she stepped on my big toe, and leaned into me. IT hurt SO bad I wanted to cry. That I guess was payback for me making her work. She did a nice jump today though!

Katie said:
I did a lot of work tonight with getting her into a frame, and going off my leg. How did she pay me back.

When I took her bridle off she stepped on my big toe, and leaned into me. IT hurt SO bad I wanted to cry. That I guess was payback for me making her work. She did a nice jump today though!

:lmao: Sorry... :huggy: I love how they lean, especially when you push against them when standing on your foot.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Katie said:

How's the toe feeling tonight? I had all five of my toes broke at one time, wasn't fun.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Katie said:

Try Jacob's dinner plate hooves stomping on ya!

K

Katie

Loper said:
Try Jacob's dinner plate hooves stomping on ya!

If Jacob's dinner plate hooves stepped on me I think the foot would have been broken.

K

Katie

SouthernMdRocks said:
How's the toe feeling tonight? I had all five of my toes broke at one time, wasn't fun.

It feels better once I got my boot off. I haven't had my foot stepped on like that for a long time!

Loper

Animal Poor!
Katie said:
If Jacob's dinner plate hooves stepped on me I think the foot would have been broken.

Fortunately for me Jacob stomps gently... LOL You can pretty much get out of the way before he put's his foot down fully!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I had a horse yesterday whack me in the chin with her head at full force. As I was checking to see if I had all my teeth, I turned to my students and said "see that is why you don't stand in front of you horse like that!" I have a nice bruise under my chin, but I have all my teeth!

K

Katie

Sadielady said:
I had a horse yesterday whack me in the chin with her head at full force. As I was checking to see if I had all my teeth, I turned to my students and said "see that is why you don't stand in front of you horse like that!" I have a nice bruise under my chin, but I have all my teeth!

OMG that reminds me at the last show I was in the ring giving Ashton a kiss after our showmanship class. He knocked me right in the glasses. Patrick started laughing, he thought it was hysterical.