belly band for male dog

music

I have an Australian shepherd that I just got about a month ago and was looking into getting a belly band for him. Can anyone recommend where to get one and which ones are better? I found some elastic and some velcro...TIA

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I have an Australian shepherd that I just got about a month ago and was looking into getting a belly band for him. Can anyone recommend where to get one and which ones are better? I found some elastic and some velcro...TIA
EXCUSE ME!!! If you can't post about snow or food, kindly refrain from posting at all. TIA :flowers:

frequentflier

happy to be living

After speaking to you, someone suggested you call the vet's offices...sure you'll have to wait until Monday, though. How has he been today?

music

After speaking to you, someone suggested you call the vet's offices...sure you'll have to wait until Monday, though. How has he been today?

He's doing good, has to go out every few hours, but better than going inside. I did call the vet, they said Petco carried them, but now I don't know whether to get elastic or velcro or if there is a difference in them.

frequentflier

happy to be living
He's doing good, has to go out every few hours, but better than going inside. I did call the vet, they said Petco carried them, but now I don't know whether to get elastic or velcro or if there is a difference in them.

Heck, get one of each. Anything to stop him from lifting his leg inappropriately!

Cowgirl

Can you sew at all? My mom used to make them when they did greyhound rescue. It's easy if you happen to know how to sew.

Cowgirl

I don't but i have a friend that might be able to help me out.

She just took a rectangle of stretchy material (like cotton jersey or something), cut it in the size she wanted, and sewed velcro on the ends to secure it around the dog. Then she used a maxi pad and placed it in the middle to go over the spigot. :lol: You can change the pad whenever you need to, but most of the time just having something there prevented any marking.

T

toppick08

What color Aussie is your boy ?