Beltway Hosed

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

How do you "hose" a beltway..???

...for starters, you build it.

Then, you jam as many exits onto it as you can get. Add a few major choke points, sprinkle in 1,000's of North and South bound trucks and a liberal application of DC/NOVA/MD drivers and...

Viola! Hosed.

onebdzee

off the shelf
...for starters, you build it.

Then, you jam as many exits onto it as you can get. Add a few major choke points, sprinkle in 1,000's of North and South bound trucks and a liberal application of DC/NOVA/MD drivers and...

Viola! Hosed.

Well, I was going to say a really BIG fire hydrant with a hose attached

But, I'll just go with what you said :biggrin:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That...

Well, I was going to say a really BIG fire hydrant with a hose attached
But, I'll just go with what you said :biggrin:

...is typically what is needed AFTER the beltway gets hosed. :jameo:

Clean up on aisle 29...and 97...and 5...and 4...and 295...and...355...and...

:jameo:

bcp

In My Opinion
dont forget the illegal imgrants that are clogging up our roads while their unlicensed asses are driving their uninsured cars.

What is needed is a traffic tax.

D

dems4me

Both loops hosed between Branch Ave. and 202.

Thanks Huntr :huggy:

" 4:45 PM 2007/11/20 I-95 NB after Route 4 (Pennsylvania Ave.):
Overturned truck: dump truck loaded with large pieces of stone & concrete debris overturned in the median. ALL LANES outer loop lanes open. delays from before rt 5. all inner loop lanes open. delays from rt 50. in the slow down at rt 202 -- an accident blocks left lane."

wtopnews.com

onebdzee

off the shelf
dont forget the illegal imgrants that are clogging up our roads while their unlicensed asses are driving their uninsured cars.

What is needed is a traffic tax.

I was thinking the other day that you need to run for something political :biggrin:

Mikeinsmd

Overturned truck: dump truck loaded with large pieces of stone & concrete debris overturned in the median. ALL LANES outer loop lanes open. delays from before rt 5. all inner loop lanes open. delays from rt 50. in the slow down at rt 202 -- an accident blocks left lane."

wtopnews.com
I came by it.

Back ups weren't horrible and were due only to the dumbass rubberneckers.

The truck and all emergency equipment were off the beltway in the median.

bcp

In My Opinion
...we never had this problem until recently. :buddies:
dont mess up my rant, Ill claim you are lying, pay everyone to vote my way then give a press release that proves the whole entire state was on my side in the first place.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Gosh...

dont mess up my rant, Ill claim you are lying, pay everyone to vote my way then give a press release that proves the whole entire state was on my side in the first place.

...that was so...touching. God bless America! :patriot:

How do you "hose" a beltway..???

wtopnews.com
There ya go!