Benadryl overdoses

H

HouseCat

30?! Wtf? I take two of those things and its lights-out for me! 30! What a stupid tart. :smack: She's lucky she woke up.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Stupid ass kids like this and those idiots cooking up hillbilly heroin are the reasons normal folks have to show ID and have purchase limits on cold meds...

Maybe they should just them croak, there's a "just say no" message that'll sink into the old brain housing group.

edinsomd

Stupid ass kids like this and those idiots cooking up hillbilly heroin are the reasons normal folks have to show ID and have purchase limits on cold meds...

Maybe they should just them croak, there's a "just say no" message that'll sink into the old brain housing group.

Or at least thin the herd!
Darwin approves,
Ed

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly

30 Benadryl at one time, choking yourself or letting somebody else choke you until you pass out - what else can we do for fun this weekend?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
30 Benadryl at one time, choking yourself or letting somebody else choke you until you pass out - what else can we do for fun this weekend?

Lay down in traffic so we can learn to remain calm under pressure.
OR
We can steal cans of spray paint and do some huffing.

ImnoMensa

I am afraid to take two Tylenol and these kids take 30 benadryl.

Ignorance can be fixed,but there isnt much you can do with stupidity.