Benefit fundraiser for Solomon Steelers!

cdsulhoff

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that there is going to be a fundraiser benefit at Jake & Al's on Feb 21st beginning at 7pm to help the Solomon Steelers.
It is going to be a fun night! The theme is going to be Mardi Gras!! Beads will be thrown out into the crowd and other trinkets are going to be pass out! Also, you can come dress in costume.
They are having it where you pay $5 at the door and you receive special drink prices on beer and I believe Smirnoff drinks as well! There are going to be a 50/50 drawing, tons of door prizes, silent auction and a karaoke contest.

The karaoke contest winner will get a gift basket worth over $100!!

It is going to be fun and at the same time they are helping out our kids in our community!! Solomon Steelers is very appreciative that they are doing this for us! I can't wait. I hope to see many ppl there in support of the league!!

You can go to this site if you like!
Login | Facebook

cdsulhoff

the prize for The winner of the Karaoke contest now will get instead of the gift basket, They will get to go to KMH Recording studio and have the winning song they sung recorded professionally. They get to have that single on a CD!!! I thought this was a cool thing to do!

P

PinkyDinkyDo

I told you I saw your rodents causing trouble at BGE field. This event shows how most of the coaches are drunks. Couldn't they do something that involved the kids instead of a drunkfest.

cdsulhoff

Keep on insisting talking about my kids! NICE!!! Shows what your charcter is all about. It's all good! I know my kids are well behave children.

Could you please not turn this thread into a bashing me and my kids thread. Thank you please go be miserable about yourself somewhere else!

sunflower

Loving My Life...
I told you I saw your rodents causing trouble at BGE field. This event shows how most of the coaches are drunks. Couldn't they do something that involved the kids instead of a drunkfest.

Take it somewhere else.. She's trying to do something good...

P

PinkyDinkyDo

Keep on insisting talking about my kids! NICE!!! Shows what your charcter is all about. It's all good! I know my kids are well behave children.

Could you please not turn this thread into a bashing me and my kids thread. Thank you please go be miserable about yourself somewhere else!

Here is some more advice for you. When you get all drunk this time make sure you use a condom so you dont have to bring another child into this world.

wineo

loving life
Here is some more advice for you. When you get all drunk this time make sure you use a condom so you dont have to bring another child into this world.

And how many children to you have? Most not have any if all you can do is tear down a thread that is doing something fun and positive for children.

Get a life Pinky Dinky Do or whatever. Go to fight club, and no one cares what you say or post.

cdsulhoff

Just got word a couple of hours ago! No Karaoke! There will be HydraFx playing instead! I am still going to use the studio donation as an auction since we are not doing the contest now!
Also, We have some really awesome door prizes and auction items!!!! I am so excited!!!! Can't wait until tomorrow night!