Benifer reboot

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The news people are insisting I care about this - it's on the front page of every site I visit and every magazine at the checkout.

JLo is so 20 years ago I can't imagine anyone gives a crap about her. Young people who are the biggest consumers of celebrity infotainment don't even know who she is - "Oh, you mean that lady on American Idol?" She's like Barbra Streisand or Frank Sinatra in my generation - somebody who used to be famous and now is a corner block on Hollywood Squares. You don't remember if they're still living or they died. They do Super Bowl halftime shows that no one watches and commercials for diarrhea medicine.

She must have had extensive plastic surgery because the pics of her on the grocery store mags aren't even recognizable as JLo. I thought Ben Affleck had taken up with Khloe Kardashian, who doesn't look like herself anymore either.

🐱

stgislander

PREMO Member
The news people are insisting I care about this - it's on the front page of every site I visit and every magazine at the checkout.

JLo is so 20 years ago I can't imagine anyone gives a crap about her. Young people who are the biggest consumers of celebrity infotainment don't even know who she is - "Oh, you mean that lady on American Idol?" She's like Barbra Streisand or Frank Sinatra in my generation - somebody who used to be famous and now is a corner block on Hollywood Squares. You don't remember if they're still living or they died. They do Super Bowl halftime shows that no one watches and commercials for diarrhea medicine.

She must have had extensive plastic surgery because the pics of her on the grocery store mags aren't even recognizable as JLo. I thought Ben Affleck had taken up with Khloe Kardashian, who doesn't look like herself anymore either.

🐱
I thought Khloe only dated/married NBA players. Learn something new everyday.

mitzi

🐱

Seriously, it's everywhere. Every walk they take, every hug. Can you imagine living under a microscope like that? Who really cares. This woman goes thru relationships like running water. She sure dropped A-Rod like a hot potato to have been so "in love".

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

🐱
I wish they’d bring back Hollywood squares. I’m not sure who’d they get to replace Paul Lynde, I mean where are you going to find a snarky gay guy.

PeoplesElbow

🐱
Ben's the wrong type for a Kardashian.