Berber carpet & house cleaner

ginwoman

Is "Berber" carpet shampooed the same as regular carpet? Also, does anyone have a house cleaner they would recommend in the Leonardtown/7th District area? thanks :howdy:

Roman

Recently, we had our Living Room Carpet replaced with Berber. It's tight knit too. I would never get Berber again, because there are so many Pulls in it right now, and we haven't had it a year. We have a small Dog, who's nails get clipped regularly, but we think just from her walking on the Carpet, it gets pulls anyway. I hope yours is better than mine. Good luck with the Cleaning. Let us know how it turns out.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I have berber carpet and 2 dogs. My carpet looks great after 1 1/2 years. I've taken a regular carpet shampooer to it a few times, also... especially where the dogs lay down in the family room and in my bedroom.

KDENISE977

I don't know about Berber carpets because we have hardwood. We are very pleased with the service and price of Merry Maids. They come to our house every other Monday and clean everything. They alternate weeks like one week they'll concentrate on the window sills, door jams, tops of drapes along with the normal routine cleaning. The next week they'll focus on blinds and screen doors along with the routine cleaning. They use all their own products and if you're not 100% satisfied, they come back the next day and make it right. (I sound like I work for them, LOL, I promise I don't).

ginwoman

I don't know about Berber carpets because we have hardwood. We are very pleased with the service and price of Merry Maids. They come to our house every other Monday and clean everything. They alternate weeks like one week they'll concentrate on the window sills, door jams, tops of drapes along with the normal routine cleaning. The next week they'll focus on blinds and screen doors along with the routine cleaning. They use all their own products and if you're not 100% satisfied, they come back the next day and make it right. (I sound like I work for them, LOL, I promise I don't).

Thank you KDenise