Beretta A300

Chris0nllyn

Anyone have one? How do you like it?

Looking for a new semi-auto duck/goose gun and have my mind pretty much made up that this is the gun I want.

Midnightrider

I have had the extrema A391 for about 10 years. It’s a similar system. I am very happy with performance and I shoot everything from the lightest skeet loads to 3 1/2 magnums with no adjustments. The only issue is that the 391s can be a bear to get the chocking handle/pin out to remove the bolt and trigger assembly.

black dog

Free America
I have had the extrema A391 for about 10 years. It’s a similar system. I am very happy with performance and I shoot everything from the lightest skeet loads to 3 1/2 magnums with no adjustments. The only issue is that the 391s can be a bear to get the chocking handle/pin out to remove the bolt and trigger assembly.

Then grams found it and took it, Can grams post a pic of it?

black dog

Free America
Anyone have one? How do you like it?

Looking for a new semi-auto duck/goose gun and have my mind pretty much made up that this is the gun I want.

One of my neighbors has an Extreme 400 for waterfowl and a 300 for turkey. He has told me the 400 is a faster shooting shotgun and thats why he uses one for duck & geese. He has never complained to me about any of the Beretta firearms he owns.
I shoot a Benelli, 1100 or a Citori.
I'm sure it will serve you well.

Chris0nllyn

Bass Pro didn't have the A300 camo in stock so I went with the Stoeger M3000 in True Timber camo and Burnt Bronze Cerakote.

For a waterfowl gun, it was nice to see the Cerakote finish. I think it looks sharp.

Ordered a new fiber optic front sight and sling for it. Just need to clean it up, assemble it, and shoot it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'll limp along with my tired ole Mossberg 500. Headed to the island tomorrow morning,,,in fact.