Bernie's Beauty Salon

Daffy

Anyone ever been? Know anything about the place? I have a gift certificate from there and I'm wondering what sort of services they offer and if anyone has any experience going there. TIA for your comments.

W

wkndbeacher

Anyone ever been? Know anything about the place? I have a gift certificate from there and I'm wondering what sort of services they offer and if anyone has any experience going there. TIA for your comments.

My kids and I go there, Bernie is a very nice lady and has been cutting hair for a very long time. Its next to BWB in Leonardtown.

W

wkndbeacher

Thanks for replying! Does she offer any other services like manicures, pedicures, etc.?

Ive never seen them do that, however that doesnt mean they dont. Id call them and if they dont, I know theres a nail salon right next door to Bernies, I see the employees sitting outside talking on their cells all the time.

SoftballCrazy

My mother used to go there. Bernie's used to be down the street from Duke's Bar a few years back. I know alot of older ladies who get their hair done there, and my kid has had his cut there too. Bernie is a very nice lady.