Best BBQ?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The best BBQ in Maryland (and I might be so bold as to say the WORLD) is at Chubby's in Emmittsburg. Their brisket can change your life. :yay:

Vince

vraiblonde said:
The best BBQ in Maryland (and I might be so bold as to say the WORLD) is at Chubby's in Emmittsburg. Their brisket can change your life. :yay:
Road Trip. Emmittsburg. :clap:

Triggerfish

RoseRed said:
Bear Creek

I think I've been there 3 or 4 times. I get the combo with the roast chicken, ribs and sausage. Good value.

I don't know the name of the place but what is the place on 235. It's on the right hand side after leaving gate 1. How is that place?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
vraiblonde said:
Hey, you could have had some but nooooooo! We had to eat Cozy buffet instead. :rolleyes:

Next time, Gadget.....next time......
And who's decision was that??? hmmnnnnn.....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Triggerfish said:
I think I've been there 3 or 4 times. I get the combo with the roast chicken, ribs and sausage. Good value.

I don't know the name of the place but what is the place on 235. It's on the right hand side after leaving gate 1. How is that place?

Johnny D's. They are good.

Triggerfish said:
Is it East or West NC BBQ? If I remember west NC uses a vinegar base sauce.
My mother's family is from the Thomasville area. Their bbq is awesome! The sauce is more of a vinegar base and so is their slaw. Slaw doesn't contain mayo at all and is the best!! And their red hotdogs are :yum:

Can't wait to get back there! Jimmy's bbq in Thomasville. They even have curbside service. Just park and toot the horn! Love those places!