Best fishing report?

dgates80

Land of the lost
Hiya,

Looking for the best fishing report source online for both the local area and for Ocean City offshore reports. A big criteria is that the report is TIMELY -- not updated once a month like some I have seen. Daily would be best. If there is a consolodated multi-dock report that covers multiple outfits that would be awesome.

Would love to find a great full-day headboat out of Ocean City to take a run at some tuna. I'd expect to have to pay on the order of $200 - $250 for a spot at a reasonably uncrowded rail.

I've done a good bit of fishing out of San Diego but I'm a newbie here in Maryland --- when's the hot tuna run around here?

What's your favorite boat / captain around here?

Thanks!

oldman

Lobster Land
dgates80 said:
Hiya,

Looking for the best fishing report source online for both the local area and for Ocean City offshore reports. A big criteria is that the report is TIMELY -- not updated once a month like some I have seen. Daily would be best. If there is a consolodated multi-dock report that covers multiple outfits that would be awesome.
Thanks!

Try tidalfish.com. You'll have to sign on but it's a great source of info, at least in my estimation.

dgates80

Land of the lost
Bushy23 said:

Thanks, folks! Lots of good info on all these sites.

Heading down to the Solomons bridge fishing pier to soak a line.... jeez, i have been fishing all my life but I feel like a total noobie, as it was Pacific fishing out of San Diego or mostly fresh water fishing.

Guess i gotta just start somewhere and just ask around and see what's working off the fishing piers to get re-started!

mumble mumble mumble.... where's that tackle box....