Best moisturizer

I.... I have crows feet!! :cds:

I have used a moisturizer since I was 17... HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?! :jameo:

Right now I am trying the new "Simple" brand... Can anyone recommend their favorite, most effective moisturizer to help make me have pretty skin again?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Do you smoke? I think smoking, sun exposure and genetics are probably the biggest factors. I like Aveeno's Positively Radiant for day and Befine Night Cream and Kiehls Avocado Eye Cream at night but I don't have wrinkles (yet :lol:). Sawry. :flowers:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
philosophy's hope in a jar..awesome stuff, not terribly pricey and works wonders. has a teeny bit of lactic acid so it keeps everything smooth and even as well.

Do you smoke? I think smoking, sun exposure and genetics are probably the biggest factors. I like Aveeno's Positively Radiant for day and Befine Night Cream and Kiehls Avocado Eye Cream at night but I don't have wrinkles (yet :lol:). Sawry. :flowers:

My mom and others swear that they cannot see my wrinkles... or crows feet... BUT, I CAN SEE THEM... in a magnified mirror with amplified lighting and no make-up. :jameo:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I.... I have crows feet!! :cds:

Right now I am trying the new "Simple" brand... Can anyone recommend their favorite, most effective moisturizer to help make me have pretty skin again?

Look in the mirror and squint. If your crow’s feet look worse you probably do it without even thinking. Now do it again and say “Go ahead punk...make my day" looks cool right!