Best Nicknames for Politicians

BOP

But why limit it to just politicians? Naturally, any number of them may have multiple entries.

Ilhan Omar - Baghdad Barbie - Twitchy
Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez - Chiquita Khruschev AOC - Ace of Spades HQ
Pete Buttigieg - Mayor Buttplug - Ace of Spades

Speaking of Mayor Pete, google him using...well, here, I already did it. I misspelled his name, but even then, the results page look like something his campaign would set up: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Pete+Buttigig&t=opera&ia=news

AOC - Occasional Kotex - Breitbart

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Don't hate me; I'm unaffiliated, but in my opinion Trump fits into that category nicely too and I don't think it's impossible if both sides would just stop with the rhetoric and stick with the subject without the name calling.
Trump has actually done well in debates. It's the mentally-challenged ones like AOC that are a constant source of amusement and entertainment and obviously ill-prepared to posit a cogent argument based on reason and facts. So we point at them and laugh, of course.

This_person

I know it's a pipe dream, but I wish they'd forgo the nicknames, stick to their titles, and have grown up debates and discussions that are geared to an adult level.
  • "Old Sink or Swim", "His Rotundity" (John Adams)
  • "Little Jemmy" (James Madison)
  • "Old Hickory", "King Andrew", "King Mob", "Jackass" (Andrew Jackson - the reason the jackass is the symbol of the Democrats)
  • "The Mistletoe Politician" (because he was a "mere political parasite, a branch of mistletoe, that owes his elevation to the tall trunk of an aged hickory", in reference to Andrew Jackson), "The Little Magician" (Martin van Buren)
  • "General Mum" (William Henry Harrison)
  • "His Accidency" (John Tyler)
  • "Ten Cent Jimmy" (James Buchanan)
  • "His Fraudulency" because Democrats refused to accept his election (what a shocker there) (Rutherford B. Hayes)
  • "Preacher President" (James Garfield)
  • "The Dude President" NOT in reference to "the dude" from the movie, as that had not yet come out, but rather to his fancy attire and extravagant indulgences (Chester Arthur)
  • "His Obstinacy", "Uncle Jumbo" (Grover Cleveland)
  • "The Human Iceberg", "Little Ben" - derogatory way Democrats spoke of him because of his being short (Benjamin Harrison)
  • "The Napoleon of Protection" for high tariffs (William McKinley)
  • "Wobbly Warren" (Warren Harding)
  • "Bullshit Johnson" (pretty obvious why) (Lyndon Johnson)
  • "Tricky Dick" - from a Democrat ad against his Senate campaign in 1950 (Richard Nixon)
It's such a new thing..... :lol:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

CPUSA

• "Old Sink or Swim", "His Rotundity" (John Adams)
  • "Little Jemmy" (James Madison)
  • "Old Hickory", "King Andrew", "King Mob", "Jackass" (Andrew Jackson - the reason the jackass is the symbol of the Democrats)
  • "The Mistletoe Politician" (because he was a "mere political parasite, a branch of mistletoe, that owes his elevation to the tall trunk of an aged hickory", in reference to Andrew Jackson), "The Little Magician" (Martin van Buren)
  • "General Mum" (William Henry Harrison)
  • "His Accidency" (John Tyler)
  • "Ten Cent Jimmy" (James Buchanan)
  • "His Fraudulency" because Democrats refused to accept his election (what a shocker there) (Rutherford B. Hayes)
  • "Preacher President" (James Garfield)
  • "The Dude President" NOT in reference to "the dude" from the movie, as that had not yet come out, but rather to his fancy attire and extravagant indulgences (Chester Arthur)
  • "His Obstinacy", "Uncle Jumbo" (Grover Cleveland)
  • "The Human Iceberg", "Little Ben" - derogatory way Democrats spoke of him because of his being short (Benjamin Harrison)
  • "The Napoleon of Protection" for high tariffs (William McKinley)
  • "Wobbly Warren" (Warren Harding)
  • "Bullshit Johnson" (pretty obvious why) (Lyndon Johnson)
  • "Tricky Dick" - from a Democrat ad against his Senate campaign in 1950 (Richard Nixon)
It's such a new thing..... :lol:
The Teflon Don...yeah, we all know who this is...

Sapidus

Trump - Rapist

Oh how hilarious. Glad you morons see this as a good use of time while children die in cages on the southern Border due to the administrations policies

gemma_rae

Educate yourself idiot

"A Trump official tried to argue that detained children don’t need soap, toothbrushes, or beds to be ‘safe and sanitary’ while in Border Patrol custody"

I'll tell you what Sparky, I'm going to head for the border. If I see any caged children at Taco Bell I'll tell them Stupidus sent me.:lol:

This_person

Trump - Rapist
Should we believe Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, Sandra Allen James, Eileen Wellstone, Carolyn Moffet, and Becky Brown the same way we should believe E. Jean Carroll?

How about Danney Williams - do you believe him?

Oh how hilarious. Glad you morons see this as a good use of time while children die in cages on the southern Border due to the administrations policies

You do know the policies were set forth by the Obama administration, right? Do you condemn them the same way? Tell me you do - say it specifically, and I'll believe you are not a hypocrite.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A Trump official tried to argue that detained children don’t need soap, toothbrushes, or beds to be ‘safe and sanitary’ while in Border Patrol custody

They really dont.

Just hit 'em with the pressure washer a couple times a day and send 'em home cleaner than they arrived.

Sapidus

Should we believe Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, Sandra Allen James, Eileen Wellstone, Carolyn Moffet, and Becky Brown the same way we should believe E. Jean Carroll?

How about Danney Williams - do you believe him?

She is the 22nd woman you knuckle dragger

You do know the policies were set forth by the Obama administration, right? Do you condemn them the same way? Tell me you do - say it specifically, and I'll believe you are not a hypocrite.

Again. Learn to process new information moron I will highlight the keywords for you

A Trump official tried to argue that detained children don’t need soap, toothbrushes, or beds to be ‘safe and sanitary’ while in Border Patrol custody"

gemma_rae

Again. Learn to process new information moron I will highlight the keywords for you

A Trump official tried to argue that detained children don’t need soap, toothbrushes, or beds to be ‘safe and sanitary’ while in Border Patrol custody"
Why didn't they need them in Guademala? Let me guess, they had much more sanitary conditions? Why leave that beautiful utopia?

Give the keyboard back to Transpidus now.