Best Nicknames for Politicians

This_person

Again. Learn to process new information moron

You called Trump a rapist. Should we believe Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, Sandra Allen James, Eileen Wellstone, Carolyn Moffet, and Becky Brown the same way we should believe E. Jean Carroll?

How about Danney Williams - do you believe him?
I will highlight the keywords for you

A Trump official tried to argue that detained children don’t need soap, toothbrushes, or beds to be ‘safe and sanitary’ while in Border Patrol custody"
You understand the conditions are a carryover of the Obama administration's policies, right?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Oh how hilarious. Glad you morons see this as a good use of time

Being happy and having fun, opposed to you ranting and raving, keening and wailing frothing at the mouth angry

:yay:

What Specifically should I be doing ?

while children die in cages on the southern Border due to the administrations policies

Yep we should leave them in the desert to die

Appeal to Emotion
You attempted to manipulate an emotional response in place of a valid or compelling argument.

Sapidus

You called Trump a rapist. Should we believe Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, Sandra Allen James, Eileen Wellstone, Carolyn Moffet, and Becky Brown the same way we should believe E. Jean Carroll?

You understand the conditions are a carryover of the Obama administration's policies, right?

Show me where children died under Obama's policies, show me where Obama administration officials argued in court children should be caged, not provided basic necessities and denied blankets and sleep.

Also just stop lying and admit to yourself you don't care about non white children. You only care about unborn white fetuses

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Show me where children died under Obams policies, show me where Obama administration officials argued in court children should be caged, not provided basic necsistes and denied blankets and sleep.

Can't... Since his Propaganda Ministry, aka CNN, MSNBC etc. did not want to embarrass him and report them. :jet:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

This_person

Show me where children died under Obama's policies, show me where Obama administration officials argued in court children should be caged, not provided basic necessities and denied blankets and sleep.

In 2015. Look it up.

Also just stop lying and admit to yourself you don't care about non white children. You only care about unborn white fetuses

I care about pretty much all babies, regardless of race. No lies there.

Sapidus

In 2015. Look it up.

I care about pretty much all babies, regardless of race. No lies there.

Prove it.

Even Kristen Nielsen the head of Homeland Security said in December said no such thing had happened in 10 years.

Why do you continue to lie knowing full well its not true and easily verifiable.

Does your hatred for Obama make the ends justify the means for you?

In fact, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said in a Dec. 26 statement following the two children’s deaths that “it has been more than a decade since CBP has had a child pass away in their custody.” U.S. Border Patrol is a part of CBP, which is an agency within DHS.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

appeal to emotion
You attempted to manipulate an emotional response in place of a valid or compelling argument.

This_person

Again. Learn to process new information moron

Sapidus

27 women have told the same story about Trump.

Trump said on tape that he can "walk up to a woman and grab her by the pussy without her permission"

"When someone shows you who they are believe them"

and Danney williams failed a DNA test 20 years ago yet you still hold Clinton to a different standard than Trump you rape apologist

Last edited:

Sapidus

I wasn't answering the death (that quite literally has NOTHING to do with which administration happened to be in existence at the time). I was answering every other part of the question.

I thought you claimed children died under Obama liar