best part about yesterdays ride..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Was when they told us to go past the main trail and hit the trail with the really STEEP hills...we passed a group that got lost they were coming back on us...they said "Dont go that way" We said "Why" she said "There are some really bad hills" I said "Did ya do them :bubble:" she said "NO" I said "PUZZY" move over so we can do some hills" :lmao:

193313216-M.jpg

smoothmarine187

Pasofever said:
Was when they told us to go past the main trail and hit the trail with the really STEEP hills...we passed a group that got lost they were coming back on us...they said "Dont go that way" We said "Why" she said "There are some really bad hills" I said "Did ya do them :bubble:" she said "NO" I said "PUZZY" move over so we can do some hills" :lmao:

193313216-M.jpg

:roflmao: Nice hat

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:

193313216-M.jpg
ZIP IT!!! :lmao: (WERE NOT PUZZIES)

Giddy up!

Bubba liked the long dirt road..soon as we came out of the woods and it opened up...he perked up and it was on!!!

smoothmarine187

Giddy up! said:
Bubba liked the long dirt road..soon as we came out of the woods and it opened up...he perked up and it was on!!!

:hot: Wow you guys are being really dirty in here today. Those are some lucky horses :lol:

Sparks

Pasofever said:

193313216-M.jpg

That's real nice. We actually did ALL those hills twice because we lost the trail and had to turn around and come back, which is when we passed your group. The hills weren't the problem. The lost trail was. :buttkick:

WE were not the only ones to get lost. Natalie did a fine job but we were told at the end that possibly some pissed off hunters may have removed a lot of the streamers.

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sparks said:
That's real nice. We actually did ALL those hills twice because we lost the trail and had to turn around and come back. The hills weren't the problem. The lost trail was. :buttkick:

Yes they did piddle out we turned around too...they were alot easier then we expected also..no problems at all...but was better then just flat woods work

2baymares

Sparks said:
That's real nice. We actually did ALL those hills twice because we lost the trail and had to turn around and come back, which is when we passed your group. The hills weren't the problem. The lost trail was. :buttkick:

WE were not the only ones to get lost. Natalie did a fine job but we were told at the end that possibly some pissed off hunters may have removed a lot of the streamers.

That probably was it "pissed off hunters". Wouldn't be the first time. We ventured off trail and found other ribbon markers and they looked like they were marking footpaths for hunters.
Ya know who is going to be "Pissed Off" is the farmer who's bean field was ruined by all of our horse trailers. :lmao:

showqueen74

Me and Flurry did those hills, and they were fun. I felt like the Man From Snowy river-in slow motion. Can's say I found any of the "clovers" but I did find some other Green.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
2baymares said:
That probably was it "pissed off hunters". Wouldn't be the first time. We ventured off trail and found other ribbon markers and they looked like they were marking footpaths for hunters.
Ya know who is going to be "Pissed Off" is the farmer who's bean field was ruined by all of our horse trailers. :lmao:

Like the guy that was headed to the peer to fish..I told him there should be alot of fish there..I told him we let the horses play in the water and we yelled "Hey fishie fishie...Here fishie fishie" for him.. :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Like the guy that was headed to the peer to fish..I told him there should be alot of fish there..I told him we let the horses play in the water and we yelled "Hey fishie fishie...Here fishie fishie" for him.. :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: Paso just isn't right :lmao: But ya did forget to ask him if he had any food :popcorn: