BEST show May 31st

avapie

Is there anyone going to the BEST show next weekend that can or knows of a braider? I need to hire someone to braid my horses mane on Sunday morning at the show. My classes are in the afternoon, so it wouldn't be an EARLY morning.

spellbound

Jamie Williams used to braid at the MSA shows. Sorry, that is the extent of what I know about her. She might not even have the same last name any more. Good luck.

FrmGrl

Get some!
Ava, I might be able to get a hold of the girl who used to have her horse at HP. She does braiding. Maybe I can get Shadow done before Saturday when I take her up there.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Ava, I might be able to get a hold of the girl who used to have her horse at HP. She does braiding. Maybe I can get Shadow done before Saturday when I take her up there.

By Sunday those braids would look like sh_ _ . You need them done the same day.

Duckz

Jamie Williams used to braid at the MSA shows. Sorry, that is the extent of what I know about her. She might not even have the same last name any more. Good luck.

Google Merrymount Equestrian Center for their phone number, they can put you in contact with Jamie. She's fantastic, last I checked she's still around.

Sparks

I'm not sure why you would want to braid for a C show, unless maybe you just wanted the practice.

Jamie is very good though.

FrmGrl

Get some!
I'm glad someone said it.

If the horse is showing saturday and sunday, the braids should be taken out Saturday afternoon and redone Sunday morning.
Yeah, I am showing her Saturday but not rated. Ava is showing Sunday rated but I think she would be ok without them. I am in no way, prepared to braid again after not doing it for 15 years, so there will be no redo's on Sunday by me. I will give her Jamies info if she is still really interested.

avapie

Thanks for all the info. I am moving shortly and this will be my last show for a while. I wanted to get my horse braided and have a few photos of her more for sentimental reasons. The braids will have to be done Sunday morning. I will contact Jamie and see if she is planning on being at the show and can do my mare. Thanks so much for all the help.