Best used pick up?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Do You Believe in Love at 1st Sight, or Do I Need To Come In Again ....

Are You OK ?

What, why ?

It Must Have Hurt When You Fell From Heaven ....

Wishbone

You: My watch tells me about other people and it says you're not wearing any panties.

Her: Well its wrong, I am.

You: Damn, it must be fast. (Adjust your watch)

black dog

Free America
Not yet...but I know it's coming. I had Hills replace one weak injector and told them to replace the harness on that side but ...pardon my pun....our wires got crossed and it didn't happen.

When I pulled my injectors I sent them to Pennsacola fuel injection in FL.
They had thousands of happy eBay customers and at 100% rating when I used them. I talked to one of the owners on the phone and he rebuild my injectors and I bought new harness's and some replacement harness pins from him to repair the burned harness pins in the intake for a better word valley. He uses OEM parts except the O rings. I went to Ford and bought OEM O rings myself. Like six bucks a cylinder for peace of mind.
I was and still am very happy with there services. Much better that 220 + bucks for new injectors.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
When I pulled my injectors I sent them to Pennsacola fuel injection in FL.
They had thousands of happy eBay customers and at 100% rating when I used them. I talked to one of the owners on the phone and he rebuild my injectors and I bought new harness's and some replacement harness pins from him to repair the burned harness pins in the intake for a better word valley. He uses OEM parts except the O rings. I went to Ford and bought OEM O rings myself. Like six bucks a cylinder for peace of mind.
I was and still am very happy with there services. Much better that 220 + bucks for new injectors.

Good info. I deal mostly with Riff Raff. Got the upgraded/improved main oil pump from them and one of their "blueprinted" HPOPs when that had to be replaced.

m7lukas

Even though I had no major issues with my Ram before, I bought a 2011 F250 because of the good deal I got. As far as engines go, they are both very powerful. The towing capability of Ford is a lot better though. It can tow almost anything. My rig is pretty much stock right now but I'm thinking of adding 2-4" suspension lift so that I can fit bigger tires.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Looking at an '03 F250 Super Duty, 7.3, 180k.

Also an '05 Ram 2500 Cummins 12 valve, 290k (best I can tell is the 24 valve is more complexity for no definitive advantage)

Older Chevy's don't seem to earn much credit.

Want; used, under $10k, diesel, 4by4, extended cab (not crew, but crew OK) 6.5' bed, 8' is not out of the question.

I think I want 250/2500's and up. Towing dual wheel work trailers regularly and want to be able to tow camper and maybe 5th wheel some day.

Charlotte Hall guy has a M939 5 Ton for sale

The M939A2 models use a newer and smaller Cummins 6CTA8.3 504 cu in (8.3 L) turbocharged inline 6 cylinder diesel engine developing 240 hp (180 kW) at 2100 rpm and 745 lbf·ft (1,010 N·m) torque at 1,500 rpm.

All models have an Allison 5 speed automatic transmission with a two speed transfer case. The front axle was engaged in low range

A little tuning can go a long way with this one..

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Charlotte Hall guy has a M939 5 Ton for sale

The M939A2 models use a newer and smaller Cummins 6CTA8.3 504 cu in (8.3 L) turbocharged inline 6 cylinder diesel engine developing 240 hp (180 kW) at 2100 rpm and 745 lbf·ft (1,010 N·m) torque at 1,500 rpm.

All models have an Allison 5 speed automatic transmission with a two speed transfer case. The front axle was engaged in low range

A little tuning can go a long way with this one..

How many gallons per mile?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
How many gallons per mile?

If you have to ask, you won't like the answer..

BUT about 6 MPG.. 10 with a good tailwind..

Army vehicles are NORMALLY built to cruising range, not MPG.. MPG only comes into play when deciding how big the fuel tanks have to be to get it 300 miles.