Bethesda student indicted

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
vraiblonde said:
Yeah, if he only had a moustache he'd resemble the person she "identified". :rolleyes:
Isn't there something also with the DNA not matching anyone on the team. :shrug:

GeezLouise

tired and content....
I haven't really been following the case too closely.....do they really have any evidence at this point, other than the accusations of the woman?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
kom526 said:
Isn't there something also with the DNA not matching anyone on the team.
They dug one of the strippers fake fingernails out of the bathroom wastebasket - a wastebasket filled with tissues, Q-Tips, etc, used by this kid (the party was at his house). There certainly will be a smidge of his DNA on this fingernail, which is why the defense attorneys are saying it's crap.

When the stripper identified Evans from a photograph, she said it was him but he had a moustache the night he "raped" her. Evans has never had a moustache and moustaches are not allowed for the lacrosse players.

This whole thing just pisses me off. I have no idea why this prosecutor is so gung-ho to nail these guys, when the stripper's story has changed a dozen times, she can't ID any of the men who "raped" her, and there's absolutely no evidence other than her word.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
vraiblonde said:
This whole thing just pisses me off. I have no idea why this prosecutor is so gung-ho to nail these guys, when the stripper's story has changed a dozen times, she can't ID any of the men who "raped" her, and there's absolutely no evidence other than her word.
ELECTION YEAR :yay:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
vraiblonde said:
They dug one of the strippers fake fingernails out of the bathroom wastebasket - a wastebasket filled with tissues, Q-Tips, etc, used by this kid (the party was at his house). There certainly will be a smidge of his DNA on this fingernail, which is why the defense attorneys are saying it's crap.

When the stripper identified Evans from a photograph, she said it was him but he had a moustache the night he "raped" her. Evans has never had a moustache and moustaches are not allowed for the lacrosse players.

I agree, Vrai. I wonder if she were white would Jesse pay for her education??