Beto O'Rourke: manchild

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's kind of stunning how immature he is for a 46 year old. I lump him in with AOC in terms of maturity level, but he could almost be her father, and he's acting like that. Skateboarding, pandering to the kiddies, taking road trips to "find himself", like omigod. Every time I see him on TV, I have to remind myself that this person is almost 50 years old - firmly middle aged and not "young" by any standard.

When I was his age I was a grandmother.

frequentflier

happy to be living
It's kind of stunning how immature he is for a 46 year old. I lump him in with AOC in terms of maturity level, but he could almost be her father, and he's acting like that. Skateboarding, pandering to the kiddies, taking road trips to "find himself", like omigod. Every time I see him on TV, I have to remind myself that this person is almost 50 years old - firmly middle aged and not "young" by any standard.

I saw on TV that his posters in English say "Beto for Americans" and the Spanish version is "Beto for ALL". Both have a pic of him with a kid that looks to me like he is Hispanic with a ball cap on.
I think he is an idiot and agree about his lack of maturity.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

SamSpade

You know, I never checked his age until you brought it up. Damn. He's not that young at all.
And now that you mention it, yeah, I'd call his behavior inappropriate for his age.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Yeah, this guy grates on my nerves. I kept expecting him to be a flash in the pan and go away, like someone swatting away an annoying gnat, but...

...and if his adoring leetle voman doesn't stop staring at him with her googly eyes, I will throw up.

limblips

PREMO Member
Pulling every SJW thread. Loser. I would expect if he were to get elected he would go on a world-wide tour apologizing for the evil America has done.

“I just got a call from my wife, Amy, who is back in El Paso, Texas, where she is raising, sometimes with my help, Ulysses who is 12, Molly who is 10, and their little brother Henry who is eight years old.”
Yes. He apologized for that. The words, "sometimes with my help."

“Not only will I not say that again, but I’ll be more thoughtful going forward in the way that I talk about our marriage, and also the way in which I acknowledge the truth of the criticism that I have enjoyed white privilege.”