Better late I guess!

Grumpy

Nope. The Forums came about several months after "Southern Maryland Online was introduced to the world on April 4, 1996 "

Christy

b*tch rocket
A couple of years before. The forums evolved from "Fire Away" by DeeJay

Those pieces are what got me hooked on the forums. I was in Hawaii looking around for jobs when I moved back and came across Fire Away. I think it was around 1997 timeframe. I am a forum original. Held the first forum gathering at my house. It was just a few of us. I waited a few years and held another and good lord! It was HUGE. I have now become a dog hoarding hermit and do not host gatherings anymore. Haha.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Those pieces are what got me hooked on the forums. I was in Hawaii looking around for jobs when I moved back and came across Fire Away. I think it was around 1997 timeframe. I am a forum original. Held the first forum gathering at my house. It was just a few of us. I waited a few years and held another and good lord! It was HUGE. I have now become a dog hoarding hermit and do not host gatherings anymore. Haha.
:howdy:

mitzi

I don't remember if I was on the forums (maybe I was just reading). I did get my little dog from the classifieds in 2000. I also got my other one in 2007.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Before I just logged on somd.com to check the weather. Ventured into the forum looking for somebody who might know a breeder. Sockgirl helped me get my dog in 2007.