Beware of the Government’s Push for a Digital Currency

TPD

the poor dad
My latest saga - they won't even take my credit card when I hand it to them!

Flew to Denver this past week on United. I always buy a drink or 2 when flying. Get on the plane only to realize they no longer take cash or CREDIT CARD while onboard. You must save a credit card to your rewards account or on the United app. I had already tried to download my boarding pass on the app and knew that I didn't have the latest update and couldn't get it because my phone is too old. It said it could download the latest and greatest app for my version of phone but it was never able to load.

Guess there will be no more drinking for me on planes. I try to be very careful about leaving my credit card information on file with anyone because when their systems are hacked I don't want to have to be concerned about my credit card info being compromised. Just went thru that last week with another company.

In my last 3 weeks of traveling, I have run across numerous places with a sign stating credit card only/no cash - I usually bypass them. When on business travel, I will use my business card to track expenses, but when on leisure travel, I like to pay with cash.

I REALLY HATE THIS NEW DIGITAL WHATEVER SOCIETY!!!! I know I'm a curmudgeon but a lot of you don't realize what can or will happen once they have us all hooked on this digital currency crap. Overweight? Nope can't buy ice cream today. Need a gun to protect yourself? Nope can't buy one because you support Trump. Want to donate to a Republican candidate campaign? Nope they hold fascist/racist views so can't do that.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My latest saga - they won't even take my credit card when I hand it to them!

Flew to Denver this past week on United. I always buy a drink or 2 when flying. Get on the plane only to realize they no longer take cash or CREDIT CARD while onboard. You must save a credit card to your rewards account or on the United app. I had already tried to download my boarding pass on the app and knew that I didn't have the latest update and couldn't get it because my phone is too old. It said it could download the latest and greatest app for my version of phone but it was never able to load.
We lucked out in July. Sis couldn't get the app to work either, but since we fly as friends and family, they comped us. 😀

Reactions: TPD

PJay

What's happening and where we are going

Adding from a Patriot

Screenshot_20221002-093435~2.png

Screenshot_20221002-094116~2.png

Reactions: TPD

PJay

The Entire Economic Structure Is About To Transition To Benefit The People​