Bezos Doesn't Care If Employees Die!!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Amazon-owned Whole Foods cuts medical benefits for part-time workers

The Amazon-owned grocery chain is cutting benefits for part-time employees who work at least 20 hours per week, Business Insider reported.

A Whole Foods spokesperson told Business Insider that the company was making the change “to better meet the needs of our business and create a more equitable and efficient scheduling model.”

GregV814

Bezos fires employees of the Washington Post Express!!

The worlds richest baron simply fired the street level distributors of the paper in order to cut his expenses, leaving the city’s poorest to fend for themselves!!!

SamSpade

Bezos fires employees of the Washington Post Express!!

The worlds richest baron simply fired the street level distributors of the paper in order to cut his expenses, leaving the city’s poorest to fend for themselves!!!

Ok, I'm guessing this is supposed to be funny because they only just stopped printing the paper, right?

GregV814

Ok, I'm guessing this is supposed to be funny because they only just stopped printing the paper, right?
Facts never get in the way of progressive slander of conservatives does it? Sorry it was over your head “Sam”.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
yes of course he is ..... he supports multiple progressive projects

He’s not a progressive, this health care issue is a perfect example that he’s not.

Where are you folks getting the idea that Jeff Bezos is a progressive? Because he bought the Post? He did that as a vanity endeavor.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
He sure as hell is NOT a conservative

He’s a capitalist with some liberal views, like supporting gay marriage, which honestly no longer feels like a “liberal” position. But he also gives A LOT of money to republicans.

This thread is very eye opening....you folks think America’s richest person is a progressive, with no evidence, and then use the fact that his company took health care away from part time employees as evidence that he’s a hypocrite.

Jeff 👏🏼 Bezos 👏🏼 is 👏🏼 not 👏🏼 a 👏🏼 progressive

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ooo he took away healthcare ....... SO WHAT that does not make him a Republican

But he also gives A LOT of money to republicans.

From Your Article ....

Bezos has also given to several candidates for office, predominantly Democrats. Democratic Senators Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell of Washington have been the biggest recipients of his donations. He's also given to Senator Pat Leahy, a Vermont Democrat; Rep. John Conyers, a Michigan Democrat; Republican Spencer Abraham of Michigan; and Republican Slade Gorton, a former senator from Washington. He also given regularly to a PAC run by Amazon, which has roughly split its contributions between the two parties over the last 10 years.

I'd have to delve deeper in to these ' Republican's .... having an R at the end of your name does NOT make one a Conservative

UPDATE 2: Matt Welch adds that Bezos has contributed to the non-profit that publishes the libertarian magazine Reason.

He maybe a Libertarian .. he is no Conservative otherwise the Left would be attacking him like the Koch Bro.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
You folks labeled him a progressive, I gave evidence he’s not.

I never said he was a republican.

You obviously feel like you need to put him in a box, I don’t.

He’s not pro worker, which as the worlds richest man makes sense. It’s just so weird that for some reason you folks think he’s progressive. Like, it’s really really weird, like twilight zone weird, and wrong.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You folks labeled him a progressive, I gave evidence he’s not.

What Evidence ...... because he canceled Health Care

I'm gonna call bullshit on that one ...

Well he is NOT being attacked by Progressives Like the Koch Bro were ... so he must be liked by Progressives

otherwise the woke left would be all over Bezos like white on rice

He’s a capitalist with some liberal views,

OK you just put him in a box ..... he is a Liberal aka Progressive - he can be a progressive and still NOT want to spend money on healthcare

truby20

Fighting like a girl
What Evidence ...... because he canceled Health Care

I'm gonna call bullshit on that one ...

Well he is NOT being attacked by Progressives Like the Koch Bro were ... so he must be liked by Progressives

otherwise the woke left would be all over Bezos like white on rice

OK you just put him in a box ..... he is a Liberal aka Progressive - he can be a progressive and still NOT want to spend money on healthcare

You must not have any liberal/progressive friends that aren’t blocked on social media. My feeds are full of anger about this. Progressives have not been a fan of amazon/Bezos for quite some time