Biden Actions ... And Reactions

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden’s Race To Undo Trump Environmental Reforms Violates Public Trust

However, there are those who believe America should no longer be a nation of builders, and who want to lead the march backward through complex and burdensome regulations. As the Biden administration’s own White House Environmental Justice Advisory Council expressed opposition to infrastructure activity as basic as “road improvements,” it is unsurprising that that the Biden administration is perpetuating a “denial by delay” bureaucracy, even while it talks with Congress about an infrastructure bill.

This contradictory policy approach will continue to be a serious drag on the nation’s economy and critically harm the nation’s ability to produce and transport the energy that powers it. The Biden administration has been much more successful in revoking permits for energy projects — from the Keystone pipeline to drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Reserve — than in replacing lost jobs and energy security with promised alternatives. The failures of these policies are abundantly clear to the American people, from the consequences of overreliance on a single pipeline exposed by the Colonial Pipeline cyberattack in May to high gas prices driving President Biden to ask OPEC and Russia to increase production.

The Biden administration would do well to remember that the United States’ reemergence as a dominant energy producer — thanks in large part to the elimination of the oil export ban in 2015 (under President Obama) and the balanced pro-energy and pro-environment policies enacted by the Trump administration — has had vast benefits for our nation.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Foreign Policy Experts Blast Biden As Situation In Middle East Rapidly Deteriorates In 3 Key Areas

Bill Roggio, Senior Fellow and Editor of FDD’s Long War Journal, noted the stunning collapse of the country under the Biden administration:

The Taliban seized control of six provincial capitals in just four days: Aybak, Taloqan, Kunduz City, Sar-i-Pul City, Shibirghan, and Zaranj. Zaranj, the capital of Nimruz province, was the first provincial capital taken by the Taliban since they began their offensive on May 1. The Taliban have launched a string of attacks on other major cities, including Lashkar Gah, which is in danger of falling, as well as Herat City and Kandahar City. In Kabul, the Taliban launched a suicide assault against the acting defense minister’s home and assassinated the director of the Afghan government’s information and media center. Despite the Taliban’s clear implementation of a military strategy to re-establish their Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, the U.S. State Department still clings to the notion that there can be a negotiated settlement.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Federal Judge Orders Biden Admin to Bring Back Trump's Remain-in-Mexico Immigration Policy

A federal judge ruled Friday that the Biden administration must revive a Trump-era immigration policy that required migrants seeking U.S. asylum at the southern border to stay in Mexico while their applications are pending after a lawsuit from Texas and Missouri that claimed the termination of the policy was illegal and harmful.

U.S. District Judge Matthew J. Kacsmaryk in Texas said that the Remain-in-Mexico policy must be reinstated and that the Biden administration "failed to consider several critical factors" of the policy that included the benefits of the program.

Hijinx

It's only a matter of days now..their progress has been nothing short of stunning.

Where are the battle reports. Are they really fighting or just walking into these cities like tourists.
Is there really some sporadic fighting? Certainly there is no determined plan to halt their movements.
So far they seem to go anywhere they want .

This is one enemy that will not be defeated with our rules of engagement.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Audio Leaks of Biden Border Chief Admitting 'We're Going to Lose Control' of 'Unsustainable' Border Crisis

Secretly recorded audio of Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas meeting privately with U.S. Border Patrol agents in Texas on Thursday has been leaked online.

In the audio, Mayorkas can be heard saying that the border crisis is “unsustainable” and that “we’re going to lose” control of the situation if “borders are the first line of defense” for America.

Arizona Governor Doug Ducey called on Mayorkas to step down hours after the recording went public.

“A couple of days ago I was down in Mexico, and I said look, you know, if, if our borders are the first line of defense, we’re going to lose and this is unsustainable,” he says. “We can’t continue like this, our people in the field can’t continue and our system isn’t built for it.”

herb749

Audio Leaks of Biden Border Chief Admitting 'We're Going to Lose Control' of 'Unsustainable' Border Crisis

Secretly recorded audio of Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas meeting privately with U.S. Border Patrol agents in Texas on Thursday has been leaked online.

In the audio, Mayorkas can be heard saying that the border crisis is “unsustainable” and that “we’re going to lose” control of the situation if “borders are the first line of defense” for America.

Arizona Governor Doug Ducey called on Mayorkas to step down hours after the recording went public.

“A couple of days ago I was down in Mexico, and I said look, you know, if, if our borders are the first line of defense, we’re going to lose and this is unsustainable,” he says. “We can’t continue like this, our people in the field can’t continue and our system isn’t built for it.”

Biden's handlers haven't figured out what he should do. Perhaps Obama is still hung over from his party . :razz:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Joe Biden’s Disappearing Act Is Not New. It’s How He Became President

It was a running gag throughout his candidacy for president. At 9 or 10 a.m. the Biden campaign would call a “lid” on the Democratic nominee. The once inside baseball term indicating there would be no appearances from the candidate that day came into the public parlance. Another day in the basement, we all laughed. Well, that joke isn’t funny anymore.

Last week as the Taliban stormed across the Afghanistan abandoned by Biden, he once again went into hiding. Somewhere amongst the looming trees and homey wood paneling of Camp David, he sat, most likely mulling over how his experts could have misled him so badly. The Americans he serves saw but a single image of their president, alone in a briefing room, staring at a Zoom call with those experts.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Joe Biden just reminded the nation why the Green New Deal is just not feasible

The reality is that Biden couldn’t go a year in office without pleading with oilocracies to hike production. In his defense, one assumes, people will point out that COVID-19 presents a historically unique situation. As far as the economics of recovery go, not really. In fact, this man-made downturn should be easier to mend than most.

Though it’s probably an unpopular position, I’d be content importing cheap oil, or allowing others to flood the market, while saving our own supply for when new drilling becomes more economically feasible. But the hypocrisy of all this is that Biden works to restrict energy trade only in North America.

Earlier this year, the president rescinded oil- and gas-lease sales from most of the nation’s massive state-owned lands and waters, citing climate change. He then shut down the Keystone XL pipeline, revoking a permit that was needed to build a 1,200-mile project that would have carried around 830,000 barrels per day of Alberta oil-sands crude into the United States — probably more than enough to avoid begging OPEC for oil — again citing climate change.

At the same time, Biden lifted sanctions that would’ve blocked completion of the Nord Stream 2 natural gas pipeline that will transport fuel from Russia to Germany, which, like us, is a signee of the Paris agreement.

Americans, despite what they tell pollsters about climate change, demand affordable gas. You might recall that, despite his best efforts to undermine US energy production, former President Barack Obama took credit for the domestic oil-and-gas boom.

“That was me, people,” he told a crowd in 2018. Political pressure is also why the White House made sure its OPEC statement on gas prices was for public consumption, rather than simply making those requests of OPEC through diplomatic channels. The Green New Deal, whatever iteration of the plan you care to support, is unfeasible. Biden’s request is just another reminder.

Hijinx

He wouldn't have to beg for oil if he rescinded the Executive Orders he signed to destroy the Trump plan

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
With the terror alert expected to rise (IMHO) over the next several months, China rattling its saber towards Taiwan, the border crisis, inflation and continued COVID hysteria this clown show of an administration is going to HAVE to rescind the EOs regarding domestic oil production. It is not feasible, hell it's impossible to continue to depend on outside sources for oil to keep this crippled economy going especially when winter will be here before you know it.

Besides, if we produce and export enough oil, we might be able to replace the all the equipment we abandoned in Afghanistan this week.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I Told You Biden Would Be A Foreign Policy Disaster

I went on to explain that, as former Defense Secretary Robert Gates put it, Joe Biden has been wrong about “nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”
This fact is undeniable, with Biden’s foreign policy history replete with ineptitude:
  • Biden opposed Ronald Reagan’s Strategic Defense Initiative, which is credited for aiding the collapse of the Soviet Union and the end of the Cold War.
  • Biden was one of the first legislators to support the bombing of Serbia in the 1990s and advocate for the Bosnian Muslims to be armed, which yielded disastrous results.
  • Biden voted against the Gulf War in 1991, in which “the United States and a broad multinational coalition quickly achieved their goals.”
  • In 2002, he voted in support of the war against Iraq, and in 2003 said “I voted to go into Iraq, and I’d vote to do it again.” We should note that he now claims he opposed it from the start.
  • Joe Biden opposed the raid which resulted in the death of Osama bin Laden, saying “Mr. President, my suggestion is, don’t go.” We should note that Biden now claims to have played a key role in the move.
  • Biden bolstered the drone war, which involved hundreds of strikes in Pakistan, Yemen, Libya, and other countries, and resulted in hundreds of civilian casualties.

Joe Biden’s history of stupidity on the world stage was glistening in the sun for all to see. During his time as Vice President alone, the world descended into chaos, with ISIS emerging from the Middle Eastern void of power created by the Obama administration’s policies.

The writing was on the wall, and yet people voted for Biden anyway.

Voting has consequences, and as we watch the descent of Afghanistan into hellish tyranny in real-time, those who voted for Biden — despite the almost certain catastrophic results which would follow — should remember this mistake when 2024 comes around.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Get Vaccinated in Nursing Homes or No Money for Seniors
Biden told nursing homes the government will withhold Medicare and Medicaid funding if they do not require their staff to get the COVID vaccine:

“With this announcement, I’m using the power of the federal government as a payer of healthcare costs to ensure we reduce those risks to our most vulnerable seniors,” Mr. Biden said.

The administration plans to issue a new regulation through the Department of Health and Human Services that would make Medicare and Medicaid funding for nursing homes conditional on their staffs being vaccinated.
The White House said the new requirements, which will be drafted by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, could take effect as early as next month and would affect more than 15,000 nursing homes that employ roughly 1.3 million workers.
Shorter Biden: Either do this or I’ll withhold something else that helps seniors.

What!? You sound so compassionate when you threaten to withhold money from seniors. Give me a break.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Biden Takes More Vacation As A Reward For Doing Such A Good Job This Week

"Yeah that was a humdinger of a speech I gave just now," said Biden as Marine One took off to head back to Camp David. "I'll bet the American people are really inspired and impressed with my very good job. And seeing as how nothing is really going on in the world at the moment, I think it's time to head back to Camp David and put these old feet in the pool! Maybe a kid will come and rub my hairy legs--who knows!"

Hijinx

Not one voter voted for Biden. They all voted against Trump.
Now we have no President.
Just the empty shell of an idiot roaming around in the White house in his depends and while the world is in chaos he wants us wearing masks.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What's Wrong With Joe? Biden Calls a Lid on Public Appearances—Indefinitely

Fox News reports that Biden has effectively called a lid, this time indefinitely.

In what appears to be a continuation of his campaign bunker strategy, and following his widely panned interview with ABC News on the stunning fall of Afghanistan, President Biden’s schedule Thursday contained no planned public remarks or press briefings.
The president took all public remarks, press briefings and press conferences off his schedule as he and his administration deal with the blowback from their botched troop withdrawal that saw Kabul fall into the hands of the Taliban.

Biden has taken public appearances off his schedule without explanation. Reports indicate he has left Washington for his home state of Delaware, or soon will.

Kamala Harris has announced a trip to Singapore and Vietnam after being silent throughout the Afghanistan crisis.

Afghanistan remains a chaotic and extremely dangerous tinderbox with thousands of Americans stranded and surrounded by the Taliban while they await evacuation.

But Joe Biden has walked away again and called a lid.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden Administration Knew Its Racial Preferences For COVID Relief Were Unconstitutional, Went Ahead Anyway

The Biden administration forged ahead with racial preferences that nearly excluded white farmers from receiving COVID-19 debt relief, even though it knew those preferences were unconstitutional.

Judges in three states earlier this year ruled against the Biden administration’s preferences, noting it was “governmentally imposed discrimination based on race.” As The Daily Wire previously reported, judges in Florida, Tennessee, and Wisconsin all shot down the administration’s policy after lawsuits were filed alleging discrimination.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Afghan Fallout: Biden Blows Up His Entire Case For Being President

As a reminder, here’s what 70 so-called Republican national security officials said when endorsing Biden in August 2020: “We believe Joe Biden has the character, experience, and temperament to lead this nation. We believe he will restore the dignity of the presidency, bring Americans together, reassert America’s role as a global leader, and inspire our nation to live up to its ideals.”

Who can say any of that now with a straight face?

Biden’s utterly inept Afghanistan withdrawal, his bumbling lies and obfuscations, his callous disregard of those put in harm’s way, his refusal to take responsibility, and the devastation his stupidity has caused to America’s “role as a global leader” have undercut every premise of his presidency.

Let’s review.