Biden Actions ... And Reactions

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘Bunch of malarkey’: Secret Service claims no record of visitors at Biden’s Delaware properties

According to the Post, Secret Service deputy director Faron Paramore wrote to the news outlet that “the agency conducted an additional search of relevant program offices for potentially responsive records. This search also produced no responsive records. Accordingly, your appeal is denied.”

“The Post is evaluating legal options to acquire records of who visited the president during the nearly 200 days he was at his Wilmington and Rehoboth Beach homes,” the news outlet added.

Against the backdrop of alleged Biden family wheeling and dealing, U.S. Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.), the chair in waiting of the House Oversight Committee if the GOP wins back control of Congress, is not buying it.

“The claim that there are no visitor logs for President Biden’s Delaware residence is a bunch of malarkey. Americans deserve to know who President Biden is meeting with, especially since we know that he routinely met with [his son] Hunter’s business associates during his time as vice president.”

Added U.S. Rep. Guy Reschenthaler (R-Pa.), “This administration’s stonewalling and gaslighting must stop. Next year, House Republicans will conduct a fair and transparent investigation into the Biden family’s influence peddling and deliver the American people the answers they deserve.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Anti-Fossil Fuel Biden Admin in Midterm Elections Panic as OPEC Cuts Production

“The White House is ‘having a spasm and panicking.'”

CNN reported the Biden administration is freaking out:

Some of the draft talking points circulated by the White House to the Treasury Department on Monday that were obtained by CNN framed the prospect of a production cut as a “total disaster” and warned that it could be taken as a “hostile act.”
“It’s important everyone is aware of just how high the stakes are,” said a US official of what was framed as a broad administration effort that is expected to continue in the lead up to the Wednesday OPEC+ meeting.
The White House is “having a spasm and panicking,” another US official said, describing this latest administration effort as “taking the gloves off.” According to a White House official, the talking points were being drafted and exchanged by staffers and not approved by White House leadership or used with foreign partners.

In a statement to CNN, National Security Council spokesperson Adrienne Watson said, “We’ve been clear that energy supply should meet demand to support economic growth and lower prices for consumers around the world and we will continue to talk with our partners about that.”
One diplomat from one of the countries supposedly called the moves “desperate.”

Prices are spiking across the nation. California is setting new records. Midterms are in five weeks. People are ticked off.

Biden thinks he’ll make it all the better by digging more into our reserves.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden’s Anti-Drilling Policies Have Cut Oil Supplies as Much as OPEC+ Decision

President Joe Biden’s anti-drilling policies have cut oil supplies as much as the decision Wednesday by OPEC+ to slash two million barrels of oil production, an analysis by the Committee to Unleash Prosperity shows.

According to the study, Biden’s war on American energy will cost the United States nearly $100 billion in output every year, which translates to between two and three million barrels of oil a day, the same amount of production OPEC+ cut Wednesday.

Yet Biden has insisted on waging a war against the fossil fuel sector to protect the more costly and less efficient green energy sector. Biden’s war on American energy includes driving up private and public financing costs of oil drilling, halting drilling on public lands, and canceling the Keystone pipeline.

If Biden had not tied up the fossil fuel energy sector with red tape, it would produce up to three million barrels of oil a day. Biden would also have no reason to drain the SPR to a 40 year low.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden hates Republicans so much, he would rather give oil money to Venezuela and Saudi Arabia than Texas

Just look at where we are. When Biden took office — not even two years ago — oil and gas were plentiful and cheap. The United States had recently become, thanks to fracking, a net energy exporter for the first time in 50 years.

Now Democrats and the media are trying to pretend that presidents have nothing to do with the price of oil and gas. But in fact, Biden shut down drilling, shut down pipelines and, with help from the “environmental and social governance” crowd in the financial industry, shut down capital to the fossil fuel industry.

Shockingly, prices skyrocketed for gasoline, diesel fuel, home heating oil and natural gas, with knock-on increases in costs for food, transportation, manufacturing, chemicals and electricity. Then sanctions on Russian oil sent prices even higher, with no spare US production to pick up the slack anymore.

At first Team Biden celebrated these price increases, noting they would encourage consumers to use less energy and buy new, more efficient vehicles and appliances.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Our Economy Has Created… 668 Manufacturing Jobs

Joe Biden on Thursday traveled to Poughkeepsie, New York to tour the IBM facility.

Biden delivered remarks on ‘creating jobs’ in the Hudson Valley.

The Biden Regime has not created any jobs.

Americans going back to work after Democrats forced businesses to close down during the Covid pandemic is not ‘job creation.’

Biden said since he came into office, the US economy created 668 manufacturing jobs.

“As I said, since I came to office, our economy has created…668 manufacturing jobs.” said Biden.

Biden is completely shot.

He can’t even read from his own teleprompter.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Turns Out Biden's Empowering of OPEC Was a Really Bad Idea

As a presidential candidate, Biden called Saudi Arabia a "pariah" state. Soon after the election, like all his predecessors, Biden traveled to the kingdom to kiss the ring. And still, he gets nothing. The oft-repeated claim that Biden is a savvy, highly respected foreign policy operator has been relentlessly debunked by reality.

Biden wagered that he could placate his left wing, curbing fossil fuel production while also holding prices in check by pressuring the Saudis and emptying the U.S. strategic reserve, now at a 40-year low. It was a bad bet.

Biden can't control prices, but he could have mitigated the problem consumers now face had he not disincentivized domestic fossil fuel production and refinery capacity. Remember that on Biden's first day at work, he revoked permits to build the Keystone XL, a 1,179-mile pipeline that was going to carry approximately 800,000 barrels of oil a day into the United States that was slated to be completed in a few months. Seems like the kind of infrastructure that might be quite helpful.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden Goes to Pot

Biden’s move seems timed to coincide with the midterm elections (though not with internet humor: He tweeted the news out at 3 p.m., when he could easily have waited another hour and 20 minutes.) Though some people have reservations about specific changes to marijuana laws, the decision will likely be popular. Most Republican lawmakers still don’t back loosening restrictions on cannabis, but Republican voters are happy for you to pass the dutchie to the right, or at least the center-right.

Not long ago, pot was politically dangerous, which is one reason that Bill Clinton insisted, risibly, that he had tried marijuana but not inhaled. When Clinton was president, only about a quarter of the population supported legalizing marijuana. Times have changed. Different pollsters get slightly different answers depending on how they ask the question: Gallup found 68 percent of Americans favoring legalization in 2021, while Pew Research found that nine in 10 support either recreational or least medical use. Most Americans live in a state with some form of legalization, and nearly half can consume recreational cannabis legally.

HemiHauler

It's a good start, but:

• pardon all pot-related offenses, not just simple possession.
  • expunge ALL associated convictions
  • end civil asset forfeiture
  • decriminalize all drugs at the federal level
  • end qualified immunity for ALL jackboots
  • repeal the 1994 crime bill
  • abolish the DEA
  • free all humans in steel cages for these two acts
  • end the War on Drugs once and for all

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

🚀 It’s funny how sometimes I’ll see a headline and think a story is going to be about one thing, but after I dig into the details I often wind up finding an entirely different point of view. This story is a great example. I thought I found one new narrative but it might be something completely different.

My first thought was, we might have a fresh new narrative to play with.

TownHall published a story yesterday headlined, “Why Did the Biden Admin Just Buy $290M Worth of Anti-Radiation Drugs for Nuclear Emergencies?” HHS issued a press release about buying the drugs through its disaster preparedness agency, BARDA, on TWITTER:

Speculation ran wild. What did HHS know? How likely IS war, if they’re stockpiling drugs to treat radiation burns? How worried should we be? Are they trying to panic everybody?

To make sure we got the point, BARDA followed up with more tweets about nuclear preparedness:

Also yesterday, as if the government were a synchronized swim team, Biden also began yammering about the threat of nuclear war.

The New York Post ran a story yesterday headlined, “Putin’s ‘Not Joking’: Biden Says Nuclear ‘Armageddon’ Risk Highest Since ‘62 Crisis.” Biden was speaking at a swanky democrat senatorial fundraiser in New York and announced Russian President Vladimir Putin was “not joking when he talks about the use of tactical nuclear weapons or biological or chemical weapons.”

Not joking!

Biden told top democrats that Putin “isn’t joking.” I wonder how many of them thought Putin has been joking about nuclear war. Did YOU think Putin was joking? Not once in my entire life can I recall Putin telling a joke. He doesn’t really seem like the jokey type.

I’m getting tired of typing this sentence, but: what on EARTH is Joe Biden talking about? Was it just a bad choice of words, “Putin’s not joking?” Of COURSE he’s not joking, he’s as serious as vaccine-induced myocarditis. Nuclear war is the the least funny subject in the history of mankind. What a dumb thing to say.

Wait! Maybe Joe actually believed Putin’s been joking all this time, and he’s JUST NOW realized that Putin ISN’T joking? I think that could be it.

Joseph Robinette Biden might not be the leader we want, but he is the leader we have. The Bible says he’s the leader we deserve. But it’s not ALL bad. While he might be shoving us to the brink of global nuclear war, labeling Republicans a fascist threat, libeling unvaccinated people, arresting pro-life activists, and lying about his oil cancer, at least he’s not calling Hilary Clinton names in mean tweets.

PLEASE don’t lecture me in the comments that the nuclear risk isn’t really Joe’s fault, it’s really Putin’s fault. Look, I ALREADY feel like we’ve spent enough money on Ukraine’s war. How do you think I feel about sacrificing even more, by going through a nuclear war for them? No thanks. I’ll volunteer every one of my spare bedrooms and couches for Ukrainian refugees but I don’t want my kids to glow in the dark, if you don’t mind.

I’m sure that many Ukrainians are justifiably angry enough that they would love it if the U.S. and Russia traded nukes. But, if Joe’s right, then the only sane option is for the US to withdraw its military support for the Ukrainians RIGHT NOW. Stop this madness.

But I don’t think that’s the point of this new narrative. I think this clumsy new nuclear war narrative is supposed to convince followers that Russia is a direct threat against the United States. Why? I wondered, are they planning to declare war with somebody? The new nuclear narrative does make it feel like they’re preparing for another big military escalation. Or something.

Then I thought about how Putin doesn’t seem to be taking the bait.

Hijinx

One Post three different topics. Typical Gurps.

One : Biden cut our oil production on his first day in office and it hurt the United States ,but coincidentally everyone started having trouble with it. Of course Biden used the environment as his excuse, but how does it help the environment to cut our oil production and by dirty oil from Venezuela, from Russia and OPEC. The big environment lie, he cut the production to force people into sht electric cars so he and his buds and china could get rich. I am surprised the whole world doesn't see that Biden put the screws to the whole planet and demand the c-sucker be impeached .

Second : Marijuana. Pissed about the Marijuana Growing in the 7th District, but that isn't relevant to this post. The big push for marijuana Growing and legalization started in Denver. Read for yourself. Denver is now filled with all types of dope including marijuana as they sell it for medical purposes in candy , in cookies, and of course they still say it isn't a gateway drug. Just coincidence I guess that other drugs are now filing the streets of Denver.

Thirdly.: Buying drugs to help with radiation poisoning. With Russia threatening to start a Nuclear war this may not be such a bad idea. Now normally Russia, and Ukraine would be fighting each other and we would be out of it. But with us supplying the money and weapons we are a part of that war and Putin just might see it that way and send a Nuke over. Who knows. Probably not . Mutual Destruction and all that, but more than likely like anything medical this medicine probably has an expiration date, and after that date the millions we send Big Pharma will be lost down the toilet.

And I still say if Trump had been re-elected there wouldn't be a Russia-Ukraine war

Bare-ya-cuda

It's a good start, but:

• pardon all pot-related offenses, not just simple possession.
  • expunge ALL associated convictions
  • end civil asset forfeiture
  • decriminalize all drugs at the federal level
  • end qualified immunity for ALL jackboots
  • repeal the 1994 crime bill
  • abolish the DEA
  • free all humans in steel cages for these two acts
  • end the War on Drugs once and for all
Sounds like someone ^ stands to get his conviction expunged.

Good luck with that.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Claiming he’s bringing it down is just downright dishonest. They had a momentary drop for a couple of months while still being far higher than when he came in. Not something to brag about at all. It’s not even clear that anything he did brought prices down, although it’s true that he is ripping off our savings account of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to help the Democrats’ chances in the midterms and that he intends to continue to do so beyond the election.

OPEC just decided to cut production, despite Biden going to them, hat in hand, begging for them to increase production back in July. So gas prices are likely to go up even more.

Speaking of “Made in America,” what is Biden going to do to increase production?

He’s lifting sanctions on the oppressive Communist dictatorship in Venezuela and asking them to produce more. So much for made-in-America when it comes to oil. He’ll go to Communists or Saudi Arabia before he will lift restrictions on our own energy production. You can only conclude therefore that he doesn’t care much about America.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Exactly When Do President Biden’s Unhinged and Unauthorized Comments Become a Problem?!

Inevitably, speculation would rise as to who is actually running the show in the White House because if the President was tipping his hand that he had to actually answer to someone this introduced a set of serious problems. Well, those problems and the questions are growing from serious, to severe.

Last night, as Nick Arama detailed this morning, Joe Biden spoke at a fundraiser and he intoned some grave words about Putin and the prospect of global annihilation.

Speaking at a fundraiser for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, Biden said Russian President Vladimir Putin was “a guy I know fairly well” and the Russian leader was “not joking when he talks about the use of tactical nuclear weapons or biological or chemical weapons. We have not faced the prospect of Armageddon since Kennedy and the Cuban Missile Crisis.”

How about that for some uplifting pull quotes just ahead of the mid-term elections? A Democrat President asserting that he has overseen a foreign policy that might bring us to the brink of a nuclear wipeout! Say what want about the mean tweets-era of Trump, but our foreign theater presence was not resembling the gameboard of a Stratego match president by a player who ingested a fistful of mushrooms.

But as many awoke today with the uplifting words of the president admitting that he might be ushering in the era of Armageddon, we now learn that maybe Joe’s comments were not fully sanctioned. Kelly O’Donnell, White House correspondent for NBC News, gives us an update from on board the President’s pleasurecraft.

While the official walk-back is not that surprising anymore, we need to note the lack of any concern from the journalists. Do you mean to say the president alluding to a nuclear war, and then having the White House officials quickly disavowing what he said in about half a day’s time is not at all concerning? I am relatively certain that global leaders are being apprised of what Joe Biden said and feeling a level of uneasiness as a result. But our press corps is facing this reality on a regular basis, and you will be hard-pressed to find a journalist coming forward with words of concern.

It is jarring enough to see the communications team at the White House actively moving to explain that the President’s words are not the White House Policy. They are literally saying that Joe Biden’s comments are not the position of the Joe Biden administration. But this has become a regular feature with this man, and things only become more surreal with each example.

Joe has repeatedly said the U.S. would defend Taiwan with force. He declared on 60 Minutes that the pandemic was over. This past March Jen Psaki was charged with the job of softening Biden’s call that Putin was a “war criminal”. The White House team had to wave off Biden stating they would pay off immigrant families an exorbitant sum of a settlement. Then there was his infamous toss-away line in Warsaw, where he declared Putin could not remain in power. The next day administration officials had to correct that Biden was not calling to unseat the Russian leader, only to have Biden come back out the following day and declare he was not walking back his statement.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden was speaking on Thursday about the CHIPS and Science Act at IBM in Poughkeepsie, New York.

He repeated something he’s said before about the cause of inflation.

For example, here in the United States, one third of the core inflation last year — the core inflation last year was due to higher prices of automobiles. Why? Because of the shortage of semiconductors that make these vehicles move.

That’s the same thing as saying inflation is due to high prices. Seriously? After more than 40 years in government, how does he continue to be so ignorant and so wrong on everything?

“And to be clear: The CHIPS and Science Act is not handing out blank checks to companies,” Biden claimed. You know if Biden says it, the opposite must be true and we’re funneling a ton of money out for this, including to companies that don’t need it. And Republicans went along with it.

Biden then tried to claim that since he came to office, “Since I came to office, our economy has created 10 million jobs, 668 manufacturing jobs. Proof that made in America is no longer a slogan!”

What was that number again? 668 manufacturing jobs? He doesn’t even understand what he said wrong, which shows how far gone he is. But frankly, that number is probably closer to reality than what they’re claiming — 668,000 manufacturing jobs and 10 million jobs. People returning to work from the pandemic isn’t “creating” jobs, but that’s how they come up with these jacked-up numbers. But the people who are clapping are just sycophants if they don’t question that. They don’t even find him saying 668 odd.