Biden Actions ... And Reactions

stgislander

PREMO Member
Top Union Leader Slams Biden’s Job-Killing Order: ‘Cost Us Jobs,’ Needs To Consider ‘Future Of Country’

AFL-CIO president Richard Trumka slammed President Joe Biden during an interview that aired in part on Sunday over his executive order that canceled the Keystone XL Pipeline, which cost a lot of people their jobs.

“Organized labor is crucial to the Biden coalition. But there are significant tensions among environmentalists, the president’s team addressing climate change and some parts of the labor movement,” Axios reported. “The Laborers’ International Union of North America said the Keystone decision will cost 1,000 existing union jobs and 10,000 projected construction jobs.”
He should have thought about that when quietly working with the US Chamber of Commerce to keep Trump from getting re-elected.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
He should have thought about that when quietly working with the US Chamber of Commerce to keep Trump from getting re-elected.
I'm seeing quite a few examples of "buyer's remorse" popping up...they didn't think this through.

The rest of the BS in Biden's lame attempt to claim that displaced workers will have other opportunities with jobs in "mine reclamation". What a crock that is....so "new" jobs that will produce no revenue or profits. Who pays for those?

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

yeah well the retards should have paid attention to What Biden was saying .....

OH WAIT the Press Covered for Creepy Joe the Kid Sniffer

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm not going to go back and find them all - just been noting them as they pass through the news feeds - but it seems like most of them were various unions and union bosses.
I've seen those. What I haven't are the TDSers praising Biden for all the good he's been doing.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've seen those. What I haven't are the TDSers praising Biden for all the good he's been doing.

I suspect they'll be falling out in public ways at some point. I certainly chuckled loudly as the Lincoln Project group started to publicly come apart at the seams...except that it wasn't over anything Slow Joe did, unfortunately.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I suspect they'll be falling out in public ways at some point. I certainly chuckled loudly as the Lincoln Project group started to publicly come apart at the seams...except that it wasn't over anything Slow Joe did, unfortunately.
I just went and looked at a leftie friends FB. I changed my notifications so her crap doesn't show up in my feed because she was so vicious in her hatred for Trump. I scrolled back to the beginning of January. Not one post about Biden, at all. I'd ask her about it, but that would create a complete shitstorm. :lol:

Hijinx

I just went and looked at a leftie friends FB. I changed my notifications so her crap doesn't show up in my feed because she was so vicious in her hatred for Trump. I scrolled back to the beginning of January. Not one post about Biden, at all. I'd ask her about it, but that would create a complete shitstorm. :lol:

I love shitstorms with ass wholes.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I have several friends exactly like that. Visceral irrational hatred for Trump openly expressed in their FB pages. Now...mostly crickets, although one did pop up to post about rejoicing that Fox had canned Lou Dobbs..

I was certain that most of them were blinded to Biden's obvious defects by their remarkable hatred for Trump.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have several friends exactly like that. Visceral irrational hatred for Trump openly expressed in their FB pages. Now...mostly crickets, although one did pop up to post about rejoicing that Fox had canned Lou Dobbs..

I was certain that most of them were blinded to Biden's obvious defects by their remarkable hatred for Trump.
You'd think that they would be gloating about there love of Biden. I find the silence odd.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You'd think that they would be gloating about there love of Biden. I find the silence odd.
That's the point though, isn't it? Biden is/was a walking disaster....no ifs and or buts...and no way to hide it either.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That's the point though, isn't it? Biden is/was a walking disaster....no ifs and or buts...and no way to hide it either.
Right!?! I did ask my Dad what he thought of all his EOs and his performance, so far. He couldn't name anything.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Right!?! I did ask my Dad what he thought of all his EOs and his performance, so far. He couldn't name anything.
I hope the majority of his long list of EOs are struck down by the courts. Unfortunately, many of them simply reverse or cancel Trump EOs...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
DOJ will ask US attorneys appointed by Trump to resign - but two top prosecutors overseeing Hunter Biden tax probe and origins of Russia investigation will stay in office

The Justice Department has been investigating the finances of Hunter Biden, including scrutinizing some of his Chinese business dealings and other transactions.

The tax investigation was launched in 2018, the year before the elder Biden announced his candidacy for president.

Hunter confirmed the existence of the investigation in December after a round of subpoenas was issued in the case.

Subpoena seeking documents from Hunter in December reportedly asked for information related to more than two dozen entities, including Ukraine gas company Burisma.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“This is absolutely outrageous, Steve,” Jenkins replied. “Americans should be angry and outraged. What he’s done is effectively and functionally dismantled ICE, basically telling the agents to stand down. There will be no enforcement.”

Doocy continued by referencing an article in The Washington Post that discussed the Biden administration’s approach to illegal immigration. Doocy said, “They say they will not deport people who are in this country illegally if they get a DUI, assault, money laundering, property crimes, fraud, tax crimes, solicitation, or charges without convictions, so for a variety of crimes, despite the fact that you are in the country illegally, Sheriff, they won’t deport you.”

Jenkins replied, “They won’t, Steve, and one thing that’s always considered in the deportations, are the criminal histories, so regardless of the felony, regardless of the event, the crime, these people are going to roam our streets with impunity. It’s absolutely ridiculous.” He added, “So, listen, what this is gonna do; this is going to be disastrous, dangerous, gonna impact every county, every city, every community in this country. And again, this is total lawlessness. We have to have interior enforcement along with strong border security or we have no laws.”

‘There Will Be No Enforcement’: Sheriff Blasts Biden For ‘Dismantling’ ICE

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Texas Sheriff: ‘It’s Absolutely True’ That Biden Is Releasing Illegals Into U.S. Without COVID Tests

“It’s absolutely true,” Louderback said. “It’s even, if I can continue, Tucker, the memo, the memo that I received this last week, it’s essentially a defund the ICE by memo, by a memorandum that was sent out by David Borkowski on Jan. 20 or 21. So this is a particularly devastating document for Texans and Americans here in the United States. The message really has been sent, when I read it first and looked at it, it’s a message to the world, you can come here illegally, you could commit crimes here against Americans and remain here illegally.”

Louderback said that the policies of the Biden administration when it comes to the southern border and immigration “are going to get hurt, seriously injured, killed.”

Louderback said that the policies would cause “irreparable harm” and that law enforcement officials are “worried.”

“Every police officer in the United States should be extremely concerned about the attitude, the lawlessness, the complete abject removal of law, we have a nullification of the law here going on,” he said. “It’s not we’re not we’re gonna … enforce anything, we’re going to we’re going to allow our CBP, our ICE officers, USCIS, all three were affected by this memo, which effectively guts the IMA and in handcuffs them where they’re unable to respond. So in law enforcement here, those of us who do not have the jurisdiction to enforce the federal laws here, we have created a situation here, which is unthinkable for the public. The public has no idea, the strength of a memorandum that’s been filed here in the United States by this administration.”

Hijinx

Texas Sheriff: ‘It’s Absolutely True’ That Biden Is Releasing Illegals Into U.S. Without COVID Tests

“It’s absolutely true,” Louderback said. “It’s even, if I can continue, Tucker, the memo, the memo that I received this last week, it’s essentially a defund the ICE by memo, by a memorandum that was sent out by David Borkowski on Jan. 20 or 21. So this is a particularly devastating document for Texans and Americans here in the United States. The message really has been sent, when I read it first and looked at it, it’s a message to the world, you can come here illegally, you could commit crimes here against Americans and remain here illegally.”

Louderback said that the policies of the Biden administration when it comes to the southern border and immigration “are going to get hurt, seriously injured, killed.”

Louderback said that the policies would cause “irreparable harm” and that law enforcement officials are “worried.”

“Every police officer in the United States should be extremely concerned about the attitude, the lawlessness, the complete abject removal of law, we have a nullification of the law here going on,” he said. “It’s not we’re not we’re gonna … enforce anything, we’re going to we’re going to allow our CBP, our ICE officers, USCIS, all three were affected by this memo, which effectively guts the IMA and in handcuffs them where they’re unable to respond. So in law enforcement here, those of us who do not have the jurisdiction to enforce the federal laws here, we have created a situation here, which is unthinkable for the public. The public has no idea, the strength of a memorandum that’s been filed here in the United States by this administration.”

Inexcusable. But Democrats voted for it. He didn't hide what he was going to do and they voted for it.