Biden Actions ... And Reactions

Clem72

That darn Biden!! :killingme

That's basically the equivalent of TDS, Biden Derangement Syndrome. The dude took two steps to the side, not even half of his body exited from behind the podium, and didn't even pause in the sentence he was uttering. That's not wandering away, he wasn't confused in this moment. It looked like he was turning to engage the audience on the side, or perhaps doing a move most men are familiar with (two steps to separate your sweaty sac from your leg).

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
April Inflation Surged To Highest Level In Decades As Biden Set To Unveil $6T Budget

Larry Summers, a former official in the Clinton and Obama administrations, warned that Biden is “overdoing it” and that “the sense of serenity and complacency being projected by the economic policymakers, that this is all something that can easily be managed, is misplaced.”

“We’re taking very substantial risks on the inflation side,” Summers said. “The Fed’s idea used to be that it removed the punchbowl before the party got good. Now, the Fed’s doctrine is that it will only remove the punchbowl after it sees some people staggering around drunk.”

The new figures come as President Joe Biden is set to unveil a massive $6 trillion federal budget on Friday that will face a tough uphill battle in Congress.

“Under the proposal, debt as a percentage of annual gross domestic product would within a few years exceed the level at the end of World War II and climb to 117% of GDP by the end of 2031” The Wall Street Journal reported. “That would be up from about 100% this year.”

Top lawmakers have already sounded the alarm this week about Biden’s proposed $6 trillion in spending with Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) saying, “If you think inflation is bad now, wait until Biden spends $6 trillion that we don’t have.”

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That's basically the equivalent of TDS, Biden Derangement Syndrome. The dude took two steps to the side, not even half of his body exited from behind the podium, and didn't even pause in the sentence he was uttering. That's not wandering away, he wasn't confused in this moment. It looked like he was turning to engage the audience on the side, or perhaps doing a move most men are familiar with (two steps to separate your sweaty sac from your leg).
So it is your contention that Pres Houseplant is a sharp individual.. Got it.

Clem72

So it is your contention that Pres Houseplant is a sharp individual.. Got it.

Not what I said. What I said was pretending taking two shorts steps to the side is "wandering away from the podium", while he was literally still behind the podium, is idiocy. Just like when the left takes something that Trump said as an obvious joke and pretended it was literal, or if he made a jerking arm movement it was mocking a member of the press with a handicap, or if he took a drink with both hands it was because he was too infirm to use one.

Biden might be 2 steps away from being a jibbering idiot, but it wasn't these particular two steps.

Grumpy

Not what I said. What I said was pretending taking two shorts steps to the side is "wandering away from the podium", while he was literally still behind the podium, is idiocy. Just like when the left takes something that Trump said as an obvious joke and pretended it was literal, or if he made a jerking arm movement it was mocking a member of the press with a handicap, or if he took a drink with both hands it was because he was too infirm to use one.

Biden might be 2 steps away from being a jibbering idiot, but it wasn't these particular two steps.
Or when someone deflects to a dumb headline but ignores the actual video showing his sharpness(not) in other areas. You're a good soldier :yay:

Clem72

Or when someone deflects to a dumb headline but ignores the actual video showing his sharpness(not) in other areas. You're a good soldier :yay:

Alright retard, if you can't tell by now that I am not on the liberal team then you have gone full retard. Just because I wasn't a fan of Trump, and I recognize an obvious hatchet job of an article doesn't make me a soldier. Don't bother responding, you are now the second person I have ever put on ignore.

phreddyp

Alright retard, if you can't tell by now that I am not on the liberal team then you have gone full retard. Just because I wasn't a fan of Trump, and I recognize an obvious hatchet job of an article doesn't make me a soldier. Don't bother responding, you are now the second person I have ever put on ignore.
It's NOT all about Trump it's about his policies . I wasn't his greatest fan for the man but I did agree with most of his policies. Therefore in my opinion he was the greatest president in my 66 years hands down ! :yahoo::yahoo:

Grumpy

Spoken like a true RINO, little lame on the name calling but my job here is done :yay:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden Can’t Stop Quoting History’s Greatest Murderer, But The Media Are Silent About It

Joe Biden has always had a plagiarism problem. Now, he can’t stop stealing the words of one of history’s greatest monsters: Chinese Communist dictator Mao Tse-tung.

Over the last year, Biden has repeatedly quoted the same phrase in numerous contexts without crediting Mao — and the legacy media have had nothing to say about it.

The most recent example of Biden’s Mao jones came at the 140th commencement of the U.S. Coast Guard on May 19, moments after botching a quotation he stole from Ronald Reagan. While alternating between boring and insulting the graduates, Biden told the graduates:
We need to see more women at the highest levels of command. We have to make sure that women have the chance to succeed and th- — thrive throughout their careers. There’s a saying that we use in a different context — a Chinese saying that says, “Women hold up half the world.” It’s an absolutely stupid position not to make sure they represent at least half of what we do.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Report: Joe Biden’s DHS May Bring Deported Illegal Aliens Back to U.S.

The open borders lobby shared a plan with the Biden administration to bring illegal aliens deported by former President Donald Trump’s administration back to the U.S., according to the Associated Press (AP). More than 935,000 illegal aliens were deported by the Trump administration.

The plan, open borders activists with the corporate-backed National Immigrant Justice Center suggest, could be done through executive order by Biden and create an office inside DHS that allows deported illegal aliens to submit requests to return to the U.S.
The AP reports:
The plan asks the government to take into account factors like people who were eligible for legal status and had applied before being deported or those who have compelling circumstances.
The proposal has been shared with White House staff, the group said. It plans to invite Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas to discuss the proposal and include a letter signed by 75 immigrants’ rights organizations supporting the plan.
A White House spokesperson referred questions about the proposal to the Department of Homeland Security, which did not immediately respond.