Biden Actions ... And Reactions

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
When I sold a hovercraft to some Canadians, they handed me a grocery sack full of cash. Took me two weeks to get it all deposited to keep it all under the $10,000 radar.
These days they're snatching funds for doing that too.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden Nominates Maritime Administrator with Zero Shipping Experience Amid Supply Chain Crisis

President Biden, apparently not one to be deterred from making unqualified nominations, announced Rear Admiral Ann Philips (Ret.) as his nominee to lead the Maritime Administration — "the [Department of Transportation] agency responsible for America's waterborne transportation system" — a decision that's now being blasted by those in the shipping industry.

Normally, the MARAD post is filled and the administration run without much notice from the public. But normally there's not an unprecedented supply chain shortage going on that has turned some of America's busiest ports — namely the twin ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles — into floating parking lots.

[clip]

Philips has been focused more on climate change than shipping logistics in her career, making her a perfect fit for the Biden administration but woefully ill-prepared to run the Maritime Administration during a supply chain crisis. According to Philips' biography, she previously chaired "the Infrastructure Working Group for the Hampton Roads Sea Level Rise Preparedness and Resilience Intergovernmental Pilot Planning Project convened by Old Dominion University."

Last edited:

UglyBear

@GURPS buddy, you are slipping. Link is to a different story.
Did they cut your ration of vodka and dry herring? :razz:

This is what this admin has become: one reads about an unqualified person being appointed somewhere; one immediately checks if it’s one of the “special” people; one goes “Aha, knew it”.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I know it says Medicare, but use your imagination here....

Smokey1

@GURPS buddy, you are slipping. Link is to a different story.
Did they cut your ration of vodka and dry herring? :razz:

This is what this admin has become: one reads about an unqualified person being appointed somewhere; one immediately checks if it’s one of the “special” people; one goes “Aha, knew it”.

The demographic group you belong to is more important than your qualifications in the Biden government.

GregV814

well, she is a possible female...but here's the bug in my donut....she has the title "rear". now that'll get Mother Pete, away from the kids, back to work...but, a white man supervising a white woman is un acceptable!! Especially when he finds out she is probably more masculine and can drive a stick shift car.

Ms. Phillips can easily solve a few things immediately!

With her extensive background in seas rising, we can and should take all the ships out of the water!! The cubic meter displacement of each ship is causing the water tables to expand!!
Do you know how much fuel each ship is consuming while idling at the ports?? Why not use smart car technology and only start the engines when the sailors hit the throttle??

Old Joe pulled a great deal here...Uhhhh is he still comatose?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden administration scales back IRS bank-monitoring plan amid growing pushback

The Biden administration on Tuesday endorsed a scaled-back version of a proposal that could force banks to turn over customers' account information to the Internal Revenue Service under growing criticism from banking groups and Republicans.

Under a new plan that Senate Democrats are expected to unveil, banks, credit unions and other financial institutions would be required to report annually on accounts with deposits and withdrawals worth more than $10,000, rather than the $600 threshold that President Biden initially proposed.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden Says First Responders, Police Who Refuse Vaccine Mandates Should Be Fired

“As many as one-in-three emergency responders in some cities like Chicago, Los Angeles, right here in Baltimore, are refusing to comply with city vaccine mandates,” Cooper noted Thursday. “I’m wondering where you stand on that. Should police officers, emergency responders be mandated to get vaccines? And if not, should they be – stay at home or let go?”

Biden responded quickly by saying “yes and yes.”

“By the way … I waited until July to talk about mandating because I tried everything else possible,” the president continued. “The mandates are working.”

[clip]

“‘Freedom,'” Biden mocked as he described his concerns around the issue of mandates. “‘I have the freedom to kill you with my COVID.’ No, I mean come on. Freedom. Number one. Number two … the gross misinformation that’s out there.”

Ah yes fire anyone who would stand up for themselves ... leaving the boot lickers who would March The Jews To The Gas Chambers, Inter The Japanese In Camps ... Self Righteous Authoritarians will have those who object walking around rining a cow bell calling out UNCLEAN

Hijinx

This country isn't in bad enough shape with jobs going untaken because people are getting more government money for sitting home instead of working,
Now-----------------Now , they want to fire the people who are working.

And that makes sense to dementia Joe.

herb749

Biden Says First Responders, Police Who Refuse Vaccine Mandates Should Be Fired

“As many as one-in-three emergency responders in some cities like Chicago, Los Angeles, right here in Baltimore, are refusing to comply with city vaccine mandates,” Cooper noted Thursday. “I’m wondering where you stand on that. Should police officers, emergency responders be mandated to get vaccines? And if not, should they be – stay at home or let go?”

Biden responded quickly by saying “yes and yes.”

“By the way … I waited until July to talk about mandating because I tried everything else possible,” the president continued. “The mandates are working.”

[clip]

“‘Freedom,'” Biden mocked as he described his concerns around the issue of mandates. “‘I have the freedom to kill you with my COVID.’ No, I mean come on. Freedom. Number one. Number two … the gross misinformation that’s out there.”

Ah yes fire anyone who would stand up for themselves ... leaving the boot lickers who would March The Jews To The Gas Chambers, Inter The Japanese In Camps ... Self Righteous Authoritarians will have those who object walking around rining a cow bell calling out UNCLEAN

Baltimore's mandate starts Monday . Unvaccinated city employees only need to be tested to continue to work. Wouldn't that include the police .?

Bare-ya-cuda

This country isn't in bad enough shape with jobs going untaken because people are getting more government money for sitting home instead of working,
Now-----------------Now , they want to fire the people who are working.

And that makes sense to dementia Joe.
All part of the plan. The great American reset is upon us

Grumpy

But no mean tweets, thank gawd

Politico reported Thursday that Biden — once caught on a hot mic calling the passage of ObamaCare a “big f—ing deal” — regularly uses profanity in meetings with West Wing aides, displaying a particular fondness for “f—.”