Biden Actions ... And Reactions

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Is Joe Biden’s staff trying to sabotage him? Probably not, but man have some bad decisions been made lately as far as his public appearances go. Don’t get me wrong, there’s never really a good time to have Biden out in front of people, but the rush to push out recordings of him after he contracted COVID-19 has led to some really uncomfortable scenes.

Almost immediately, the White House released a picture that left nothing but questions. Biden then did a live stream (which cut off suddenly) in which he looked like he was about keel over. Then, on Monday, the president’s comms team put together a clip of him ranting about “insurrection,” and they really shouldn’t have.

Watch the entire thing and see if you can figure out why he looks so weird.

The first time I watched it, I didn’t catch it. I knew the guy looked glazed over, but he always looks glazed over. And yeah, his voice is scratchy, but he does have COVID-19, so that couldn’t be it. Then after another watch, it hit me: Joe Biden goes a full 42 seconds without blinking (0:41-1:23 in the video).

He’s reading a teleprompter the entire time and his eyes never move. They are locked in on that giant TV he uses like a heat-seeking missile. And to go 42 seconds without blinking? That takes some serious skill…or some serious drugs. In fact, while I was timing it out, I had to restart the video several times because I couldn’t hold my own eyes open long enough to make sure he hadn’t blinked while I was blinking.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

6 terms Biden has redefined to further agenda, stigmatize opponents

1. Recession

For decades, experts have defined a recession as two straight quarters of negative economic growth, meaning a decline in gross domestic product.

This definition has become especially relevant with the latest GDP numbers for the second quarter of this year due to be released on Thursday, following the release of official figures in April showing the economy shrank 1.6% in the first quarter.

2. Disinformation

One of the more controversial terms the Biden administration has seemed to contort for political purposes is "disinformation," using the term to target views with which the administration disagrees — especially concerning COVID-19 and the 2020 election.

In April, the Department of Homeland Security announced the formation of the Disinformation Governance Board to monitor and combat speech it deems "disinformation."

Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas defended the initiative as important in tackling the "threat" of disinformation, especially when it targets migrants or comes from the Russian government.

However, critics lambasted the board as an Orwellian "Ministry of Truth" established to silence people with certain political views. Such criticism led DHS to "pause" the DGB amid widespread outcry.

Whistleblower documents released last month by Republican Sens. Josh Hawley (Mo.) and Chuck Grassley (Iowa) appeared to confirm such concerns. One internal memo showed DHS officials writing that disinformation threatens homeland security, especially "conspiracy theories about the validity and security of elections" and "disinformation related to the origins and effects of COVID-19 vaccines or the efficacy of masks."

3. Domestic terrorist

The administration appeared to redefine what a domestic terrorist is last year, when the National School Boards Association sent a letter to Biden asking his administration to investigate threats against public school officials. In the letter, the NSBA specifically referred to parents who protested the teaching of critical race theory in the classroom, suggesting such actions should be classified as "domestic terrorism."

The NSBA requested that the Justice and Homeland Security departments probe and prosecute these "crimes" under "the Patriot Act in regards to domestic terrorism."

Less than a week later, Attorney General Merrick Garland sent out a memo warning that the Justice Department is "committed to using its authority and resources to discourage" the "threats" described by the NSBA, "identify them when they occur, and prosecute them when appropriate."

4. Insurrectionist
5. Voter suppression
6. Illegal alien

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

'When my predecessor got COVID he was taken to the hospital by helicopter. When I got it, I worked for five days': Biden mocks Trump's COVID diagnosis as he tests negative and leaves WH isolation

President Joe Biden said he was feeling great and had got through COVID with only mild discomfort, he said Wednesday morning, but he suggested Americans should wear masks indoors as the nation grapples with the latest infectious variant.

And he paid tribute to vaccinations, which he said allowed him to stay in the White House in contrast to President Donald Trump who had to be airlifted to hospital.

'Here's the bottom line: When my predecessor got COVID he had to get helicoptered to Walter Reed Medical Center,' said Biden, 79.

'He was severely ill. Thankfully he recovered.

'I got COVID, I worked from upstairs of the White House .... for the five-day period. The difference is vaccinations of course.'

Biden was greeted by an enthusiastic crowd of staffers, who whooped and cheered at the president's arrival - belying the way the White House had tried to play down his symptoms.

The occasion marked not just a personal victory lap but a chance for the administration to highlight progress in vaccinations and treatments.

'Walking out I thought I heard rumbling ... my staff saying, "Oh, he's back,"' said Biden as he began his remarks.

'Thanks for sticking around.'

🤣

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

So, It Turns Out That Biden Video Was Worse Than We Initially Knew

Yesterday, I covered the disturbingly viral video from President Joe Biden in which he didn't blink for nearly 20 seconds as he made some digs at former President Donald Trump and blabbered on about how "you can't be pro-insurrection and pro-cop, you can't be pro-insurrection and pro-democracy, you can't be pro-insurrection and pro-American." Well, as it turns out, there was more footage, as our friends at Twitchy covered, and it contains sloppy cuts.

Kyle Martinsen, who does rapid response for RNC Research, tweeted out such footage later that night, noting he did not edit it, but the White House certainly did.

A major complaint from the video published Tuesday afternoon was that the president didn't blink, once. His voice also sounded croaky and hoarse though.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Americans Want Justice Against Attempted Assassins But Merrick Garland Is Too Busy Trying To Indict Trump And His Supporters

Both Democrats, 52 percent, and Republicans, 71 percent, agree that “seeking other ways to disrupt the justices’ private lives” undermines democracy and should not be tolerated. Eighty-five percent of Republicans and 61 percent of Democrats also say that offering “‘bounties’ for tips about where justices are dining” is “extreme and goes to[o] far.”

Yet, the same DOJ that rushed to capitalize on the National School Boards Association’s collusion with the Biden White House to smear concerned parents as domestic terrorists remained largely unresponsive to the attacks on Republican-nominated justices.

Despite the fact that 84 percent of registered voters “agree that those who engage in acts of vandalism and violence against pregnancy resource centers and churches should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law,” Garland also refused to take action against the widespread assaults on pro-life Americans and their property.

Instead of listening to the demands from senators, faith groups, and pro-lifers for the DOJ to do its job, Civil Rights Division Chief Kristen Clarke, a top DOJ official, smeared pregnancy centers as fake clinics that are “harmful” and “predatory,” all Democrat talking points.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

First of all, remember when Biden said that if you got vaccinated you wouldn’t catch Covid (having previously promised to “shut down the virus” if elected)?

President Joe Biden claimed in July 2021 that people vaccinated against COVID-19 would not catch the virus, exactly a year before he tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday.
Biden argued vaccinations would prevent people from hospitalizations and death from COVID-19, according to CNN’s transcript of the July 21, 2021, town hall event during which he made the claims.
“You’re OK,” Biden said. “You’re not going to — you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”

The Biden White House has been forced to move those goal posts several times having been reduced to bragging about not being hospitalized for a less severe variant.

herb749

First of all, remember when Biden said that if you got vaccinated you wouldn’t catch Covid (having previously promised to “shut down the virus” if elected)?

The Biden White House has been forced to move those goal posts several times having been reduced to bragging about not being hospitalized for a less severe variant.

And the fact checkers will say he meant the virus strain at that time. Just more cover for this guy.

Grumpy

bidenobama.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Where the hell is Absent Joe?

But just a couple of weeks after the New Republic described Biden’s presidency as “absent,” his allies have gone to The Hill’s Amie Parnes to corroborate it:

Allies to President Biden are voicing frustration about the political operation inside the White House as the midterm elections draw closer and the president readies for a possible reelection bid.
The allies say the lack of a “personal touch” from Biden has left them underwhelmed, with calls going unanswered, simple requests lacking a reply and little — if any — proactive outreach from staff inside the White House.
The most important thing is people just want to feel engaged,” said a longtime Biden ally, one of a dozen sources interviewed by The Hill who say Biden needs to do more to build support for the party and for his own political prospects to successfully run for reelection. They argue the problems are exacerbating an enthusiasm gap between the two parties that could hurt Democrats in the midterms and beyond.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Joe Biden: Americans Complaining About Inflation Forgot We Sent Them a Check for $8,000

“There’s reason to be down but I started thinking about it … the first year, we were able with the rescue plan, we were able to send them a check for eight grand,” he said. “I mean a check. Beyond that by the way, there was more than that.”

The president spoke about the trillions he spent in the Democrat-passed American Rescue Plan during a conversation he had with his economic advisers on the state of the economy. His mention of the “$8,000 check” was likely a reference to the temporary expansion of the child tax credit provided to some families in 2021 until it expired this year.

Biden complained that Americans forgot what he did for them in 2021, even as he admitted it was “totally understandable.”

He pointed out that even for Americans making $120,00 a year, $8,000 dollars should have meant a lot to them.

“That’s a lot of money, and so it helped save a lot of people in terms of getting thrown out of their home and rental housing and a whole range of things,” he said.

Sure thing Brandon, send me 8k I am still NOT voting for you

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

That’s just pathetic and, quite frankly, cowardly, especially coming from a guy who oftentimes said on the campaign trail that the buck stops with him.

The fact of the matter is that Biden inherited an economy from former President Donald Trump that was on the rebound, and then promptly set about undoing it as soon as he was sworn into office with a mixture of Congressional and executive actions that included effectively shutting down the Keystone Pipeline project.

And beyond that, there are very few people in this country who are sitting around their kitchen tables paying the bills and trying to make ends meet who are quibbling over whether or not this is “really” a recession. Their thinning wallets tell them exactly what it is.

As Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) correctly pointed out in a Fox News interview after the GDP report was released, “Most Americans don’t really care about this debate or how many economists can dance on the head of a pin. What they see as a slowing economy and rising prices. It’s called classic stagflation.”

“And the bottom line is the economy sucks,” Kennedy also stated. “And it’s not going to get any better.”

Not as long as Democrats are in control of Congress and Joe Biden is president, that’s for danged sure.

Update:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

That’s just pathetic and, quite frankly, cowardly, especially coming from a guy who oftentimes said on the campaign trail that the buck stops with him.

The fact of the matter is that Biden inherited an economy from former President Donald Trump that was on the rebound, and then promptly set about undoing it as soon as he was sworn into office with a mixture of Congressional and executive actions that included effectively shutting down the Keystone Pipeline project.

And beyond that, there are very few people in this country who are sitting around their kitchen tables paying the bills and trying to make ends meet who are quibbling over whether or not this is “really” a recession. Their thinning wallets tell them exactly what it is.

As Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) correctly pointed out in a Fox News interview after the GDP report was released, “Most Americans don’t really care about this debate or how many economists can dance on the head of a pin. What they see as a slowing economy and rising prices. It’s called classic stagflation.”

“And the bottom line is the economy sucks,” Kennedy also stated. “And it’s not going to get any better.”

Not as long as Democrats are in control of Congress and Joe Biden is president, that’s for danged sure.

Update:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

DOJ’s Partisan Shell Game Raises Ethics Issues About Pamela Karlan

Karlan is a radical leftist. As a political appointee at DOJ, she threatened to sue the Arizona Senate over its audit of the 2020 election in Maricopa County, absurdly claiming that such an audit violated the Voting Rights Act. She was also behind DOJ’s latest lawsuit against Arizona for trying to verify the citizenship of its voters.

Karlan has long opposed efforts to assure the integrity of our elections and has no qualms about playing fast and loose with the facts. In the 1990s, as a private lawyer, she tried to overturn the vote fraud convictions of local Democrats in Greene County, Alabama, who stole the votes of black voters in local elections.

In 2009, she asserted that, for five of its eight years, the George W. Bush administration refused to enforce the Voting Rights Act except for one case on behalf of white voters. In reality, the Bush administration filed far more voting cases than the Obama administration ever did. And Karlan had served in the Obama Justice Department as well.

The FOIA materials raise serious potential ethical issues. While supposedly toiling full time as a senior Justice Department official pledged to serve the best interests of the public at large, Karlan was also working for Stanford University and, indirectly, the university donors funding her outlandish salary.