Biden Actions ... And Reactions

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As I previously reported, Chung, whom President Biden had nominated to the federal appellate court, had been overseeing the criminal investigation into the bankrupt health-care business Americore—a business Jim Biden allegedly siphoned hundreds of thousands of dollars from to finance repairs for his beach house. Jim Biden is the current U.S. president’s brother.

Now, President Biden seeks to replace Chung with Olshan, raising serious concerns about a potential conflict of interest given Olshan’s involvement in the investigation of the Jim Biden-connected business, Americore.

Olshan had previously served as the lead investigator in the criminal case against Daniel Hurt. Hurt pleaded guilty to soliciting and obtaining kickbacks from the rural Pennsylvania hospital Ellwood City Medical Center, or “ECMC,” which Americore owned. ECMC had allegedly received some $25 million in fraudulent Medicare reimbursements.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

null

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

White House Scrambles to Fix Biden Gaffe as He Goes Incoherent, Sniffs Baby

Now that’s kind of hilarious. One might argue that his domestic political advisers are not armed — at least not with any common sense. And that maybe they should be “disarmed,” given all the harm that they’ve done.

But what he was supposed to say was “convicted domestic abusers.” How do you read that off the teleprompter and come out with “domestic political advisers”?

They had to change the official transcript of the event.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Catholic Joe Biden Wants to Force Pro-Lifers to Pay for Abortions

One of the most revolting aspects of the sinister corruptocrat Old Joe Biden’s carefully cultivated public persona as affable Lunchbucket Joe is his ostentatious false piety. “I go to Mass and I say the rosary. I find it to be incredibly comforting,” Biden claimed in a 2020 campaign ad, and the establishment media has pushed this nonsense as well.

“The new president,” the New York Times announced three days after Joe started pretending to be president, “elevates a liberal Catholicism that once seemed destined to fade away.” By “liberal Catholicism,” the Times means an ostentatious, external piety emptied of all its content and cynically designed to win Catholic votes, and the Biden regime has now underscored that fact by trying to force pro-lifers to pay for abortions. If that’s Catholicism, Joe, I’m Fidel Castro.

LifeNews reported Wednesday that the regime is planning to end the legal right to object on moral grounds to the “HHS mandate.” The “HHS mandate,” LifeNews explains, is “the term commonly used to refer to the requirement under Obamacare for employers to pay for abortifacients, contraceptives, and sterilization in their health insurance plans.” Now Biden’s handlers have made “a formal proposal to create a new regulation” that would “strip away the rights of organizations to refuse to comply with the HHS mandate because they have a moral objection to abortion, contraceptives, or sterilization.” Does this violate the First Amendment’s guarantee of freedom of religion? Of course. But they’ll get away with it unless and until the Supreme Court stops them. That could take a while.

herb749

White House Scrambles to Fix Biden Gaffe as He Goes Incoherent, Sniffs Baby

Now that’s kind of hilarious. One might argue that his domestic political advisers are not armed — at least not with any common sense. And that maybe they should be “disarmed,” given all the harm that they’ve done.

But what he was supposed to say was “convicted domestic abusers.” How do you read that off the teleprompter and come out with “domestic political advisers”?

They had to change the official transcript of the event.

Another Ron Burgundy moment. Reads what's written .

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden Calls For Republicans To Face ‘Pressure,’ Claims He Supports 2A In Renewed Gun Control Push

Biden called for more gun control during an event in North Carolina, after he watched the footage of the mass shooting at a Christian elementary school in Nashville where six people, including three children, were murdered by a female shooter who identified as a man. During his speech, Biden singled out Republicans who stand in the way of his gun control agenda.

“Those children should all be with us still,” Biden said before ripping into Republicans. “I want you to know who isn’t doing it [supporting gun control], who isn’t helping, to put pressure on them,” he added.

The president also referred to himself as a Second Amendment supporter, but claimed that the Constitutional protection has limitations.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

First, readers of The Daily Wire know that anytime Biden says, “You think I’m kidding?” or “Not a joke,” then the president is usually not being square with his audience.

The second thing is that one might be tempted to chalk this anecdote up to Biden’s old age, yet history tells a different story.

Way back in 2012, several facelifts and a few brain cells ago, Biden made the exact same joke to a group of patrons at a Greek diner in Ohio while on the campaign trail.

“Hi, I’m Joe Bidenopoulos,” he said to laughs while encouraging his audience to, “Ask George,” who would tell them that Biden is “the most Greek Irishman he’s ever known.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden Says Transgenders ‘Shape Our Nation’s Soul’ Just Days After Trans Killer Shoots Up Christian School

The president wrote ” Transgender Americans shape our Nation’s soul.” They sure do…

“As kids, they deserve what every child deserves: the chance to learn in safe and supportive schools, to develop meaningful friendships, and to live openly and honestly,” Biden continued. “As adults, they deserve the same rights enjoyed by every American, including equal access to health care, housing, and jobs and the chance to age with grace as senior citizens. But today, too many transgender Americans are still denied those rights and freedoms.”

The proclamation finished “by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2023, as Transgender Day of Visibility. I call upon all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination against all transgender, gender nonconforming, and nonbinary people.”