Biden Actions ... And Reactions

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden Fires Chicago U.S. Attorney Hot on the Trail of Democratic Corruption

Now it appears, that bringing down corrupt Democratic politicians will be the job of the next U.S. attorney. Along with 56 other U.S. attorneys named by former president Trump, Lausch will lose his job — fired by Joe Biden. “It’s tradition,” said Biden supporters. This is true. But it’s also “tradition” to keep prosecutors in place who were pursuing high-profile cases. Lausch certainly qualified under that criteria.

Biden’s firing hasn’t gone down well in Illinois.

Washington Free Beacon:

Lausch’s abrupt removal has drawn bipartisan criticism from Illinois lawmakers who say he should be allowed to finish his work or depart on a longer timeline to ensure an orderly transition. The president asked all Trump-appointed U.S. attorneys to resign by the end of February but allowed two to remain in place to conclude politically sensitive work.
With much of the state’s Democratic establishment in his sights, it’s not clear why Biden did not extend the same courtesy to Lausch. Madigan’s resignation, timed as it is with Lausch’s imminent departure, will raise even more pointed questions for Lausch’s successor about the future of the case.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden is set to repeat Obama’s Mideast failures — and wipe out US influence

But this time, America will be losing the region as a whole — to its historic rival, Russia. Iranian mischief will wax again, and Washington’s Arab and Israeli allies will move on without anyone losing much sleep over what the White House thinks about anything. This is a deliberate strategic choice, and it will lead to the collapse of American influence in western Asia.

Team Biden appears bent on reviving the Iran deal at all costs. The costs include completing the Democrats’ turn away from the Jewish state and thoroughly alienating America’s Sunni-Arab clients. In reviving the nuclear deal, moreover, Washington will repeat a failed experiment in the hope of different results.

The Iranian regime won’t accept a tougher deal than the 2015 accord, and the Biden administration is Obama 3.0: The same team looks to rehabilitate its reputation, not to secure the national interest. The Obama-Bidenites will accept any humiliation from Tehran and call it a diplomatic breakthrough.

The Obama-Biden Mideast template, the one favored by much of Washington’s foreign-policy cognoscenti, involves abandoning America’s allies and perversely empowering the Tehran regime, by putting it on what Henry Kissinger called “a glide path to a nuclear weapon.”

Former President Donald Trump rejected that template. He knew bankruptcy when he saw it, and he told Americans what the rest of the world already knows: Their experts are fools, their Mideast policies a catalogue of failure.

stgislander

PREMO Member

Damn it! Every time I see Joe now I see this kid.

It's those damn squinty eyes.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden's Border Patrol Is Not COVID Testing Immigrants Swarming and Overwhelming the Border

The Washington Examiner reports that the Border Patrol and the Department of Homeland Security are not COVID testing the illegal aliens and their children. Why? Even if they did test positive, “they cannot return children and some families.” Adults can be deported, but not people with children.
The Border Patrol is not allowed to quarantine illegal aliens with the virus. The Examiner reports that they’re urged to turn them over to “local health systems.”
The Border Patrol cannot legally force anyone in custody who is suspected of having the virus to stay in custody for a 14-day quarantine period. Instead, agents have been instructed to refer migrants suspected of being coronavirus-positive to “local health systems,” which CBP noted “could be any local health authority, hospital, health facility, etc. depending on the area.”

Hijinx

My neighbor is a liberal with a home on the water that he visits occasionally, Actually he has 3 homes. Not big homes , but 3 homes. He has money and he is intelligent.
When I asked him if he really thought Joebama would last 4 years , he got pissed and told me it was time I should leave.

They really do not know. I thought they just voted for Biden just to get rid of Trump and that was part of it I am sure, but honestly, they really do not know what they did. I don't know if it is brainlock, or insanity, mass hypnosis, or what the hell it is, but they really do not allow themselves to look at the truth, and they get pissed off when you confront them with it.

Liberalism is a sickness. A mental illness.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden Admin Allows Child Migrant Detention Centers To Open At 100% Capacity, Eyes Giving Them New Name: Reports

“The fact that the country’s premier health advisory agency is permitting a change in COVID-19 protocols indicates the scale of the immigration crisis,” Axios reported. “Shelters have been getting an average of 321 children per day — up from 47 per day the first week of January — and expect to need 20,000 beds to accommodate an anticipated record number of child migrants.”

A CDC draft memo says the situation on the border has grown dire and that officials need to be prepared to see an increase in coronavirus cases as a result. “At this time, CBP does not have adequate space for physical distancing, quarantine of persons exposed to COVID-19 or isolation of ill or infected persons,” says the memo reviewed by Axios. “As of March 1, 2021, four CBP sectors are over COVID-adjusted capacity.”

The report, which was published on Friday, came at the same time that the Washington Examiner reported that the Biden administration was considering whether to rename the facilities to help the administration control the public relations side of the crisis that is unfolding on their watch.

Hijinx

They can take the tents we have in St. Mary's County for the Covid overflow to the border States and use them for the caged kids.
We haven't used them and they are just sitting there wasting away, Filled with beds too.

Pretty sure other communities have some too. Maybe they could get some use out of them since we pissed away so much money setting them up.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Joe Biden to Establish a 'Gender Policy Council' — We've Seen This Nonsense Before

The Obama administration also had a similar body, called The White House Council on Women and Girls… and we all know how that turned out.

In May of 2016, the Obama administration declared that the Departments of Justice and Education would both “treat a student’s gender identity as the student’s sex for purposes of enforcing Title IX,” and issued a directive to all public school districts in the country to allow students to use the bathrooms matching their “gender identity.”

So, under Obama, schools had to let boys use girls’ bathrooms, or risk losing Title IX funding. If you were a boy and wanted to get a peek at girls changing in the girls’ locker room, you could claim to identify as a girl and the school would have to oblige or risk losing their Title IX funding. If you were a mediocre player on the boys’ sports team, you could identify as a girl and get to play on their team, and potentially crush the competition. Thanks to Barack Obama, the school not wanting to risk losing their Title IX funding, would have to oblige. The New York Times noted that the Obama administration directive didn’t have the force of law, but it “contains an implicit threat” that schools that did not “abide by the Obama administration’s interpretation of the law could face lawsuits or a loss of federal aid.”

From the get-go, this was a gross overreach. Title IX only makes reference to biological sex, not “gender identity” or “gender expression;” ergo, Obama’s decree amounted to rewriting Title IX without Congress’s approval. Obama intentionally treated sex and “gender identity” as the same thing in order to redefine a decades-old law when it suited his needs. Joe Biden’s Gender Policy Council will no doubt bring back this nonsense.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden Adviser Appears To Admit Biden Caused Border Crisis, Tells Spanish Speakers ‘Border NOT Closed’ By Accident

“Do you think it’s a coincidence that as soon as Trump and his immigration policy were on the way out and Biden and his stated policy were on the way in, this historic surge at the border started?” Fox News reporter Peter Doocy asked.

“Well, first of all, one of the things I think is important is we’ve seen surges before. Surges tend to respond to hope, and there was a significant hope for a more humane policy after four years of pent up demand,” Jacobson responded. “So I don’t know whether I would call that a coincidence, but I certainly think that the idea that a more humane policy would be in place may have driven people to make that decision. But perhaps more importantly, it definitely drove smugglers to express disinformation, to spread disinformation about what was now possible. We know that.”

[clip]

“Just to follow up quickly, you’re telling them they should not come,” Collins said. “Would you describe what’s happening on the border as a crisis, given how these numbers are spiking so much week by week?”

“I’m not trying to be cute here, but I think the fact of the matter is, we have to do what we do regardless of what anybody calls the situation,” Jacobson responded. “And the fact is, we are all focused on improving the situation, on changing to a more humane and efficient system. And whatever you call it wouldn’t change what we’re doing because we have urgency from the president on down to fix our system and make sure that we are better at dealing with the hopes and the dreams of these migrants in their home country.”

don't label it a crisis .. we are dealing with the situation