Biden admin requires trans women to register for draft if they were born male.

OccamsRazor

And yet it still somehow bothers you that the members you disagree with, do so.

Strange.
Not strange at all. I have NO issue with members that disagree with me. That's life. This isn't about disagreeing. This is about slamming someone for an alternate viewpoint BUT, being cowardly and not slamming the board mommy for the exact same opposite viewpoint. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Just a typical day here on this forum :rolleyes:

PJay

Not strange at all. I have NO issue with members that disagree with me. That's life. This isn't about disagreeing. This is about slamming someone for an alternate viewpoint BUT, being cowardly and not slamming the board mommy for the exact same opposite viewpoint. Nothing more. Nothing less.
..and this is your typical behavior. Complain, complain, complain.

Do you have an opinion about the TOPIC!?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Maybe they think she's right and Hemi is just a putz? :sshrug:

OccamsRazor

..and this is your typical behavior. Complain, complain, complain.

Do you have an opinion about the TOPIC!?
I post about topics constantly. It's not cut-n-pastes or tin foil hat conspiracy theories but... posts nonetheless.
Pointing out the daily hypocrisy is just too easy.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Certainly is! Stand your ground on a viewpoint instead of being a coward when it might offend certain people . :yay:
What viewpoint was that? The one where you referred to this place as a zoo?

Seems that you are just a pot to the kettle.

HemiHauler

This is all a pointless discussion anyway - Vietnam taught us that, by and large, conscripts who don't believe in war will not fight. Shoot high, shoot low, whatever. They won't fight.

The draft is still a thing for the same reason so many other government things exist: to exert control over the populace. The draft registration requirement is used as a cudgel, and I doubt it will ever be removed.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Vietnam taught us that, by and large, conscripts who don't believe in war will not fight.
Seriously, where did you get that from, those that ran over to Canada? For the most part draftees fought as well, if not better, as the volunteers and unless you asked you wouldn't know the difference between the groups.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Perhaps it was the delivery. Having a take vs. lobbing grenades for negative attention. It's pretty easy to clap back at HH because that's what his posts are designed for - he does it on purpose. But what are they going to say about my post? That scummy politicians don't start pointless wars to line their own pockets? That it's good to send young men and women to war, possibly to their death, over crap that has nothing to do with us? Also if anyone clutches their pearls at me I just roll my eyes and mock them, so there's no satisfaction in that.

🤷‍♀️

Reactions: BOP

BOP

This is all a pointless discussion anyway - Vietnam taught us that, by and large, conscripts who don't believe in war will not fight. Shoot high, shoot low, whatever. They won't fight.

The draft is still a thing for the same reason so many other government things exist: to exert control over the populace. The draft registration requirement is used as a cudgel, and I doubt it will ever be removed.
How about no.jpg