Biden and Trump Agreed to Keep Details of Their Call Private. Then Biden Told Us Everything He Said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden told a local Philadelphia news station on Tuesday that he and Trump "agreed we wouldn't go into detail" beyond acknowledging they had a phone call to discuss the pandemic. In that same interview, however, Biden disclosed the recommendations he offered the president. "The generic suggestion I made is the federal responsibility, a federal response is necessary," Biden said. "And that I thought we needed one supply commander, nationally, and identifying where all the product needed was and how to distribute it around the country."

In a Tuesday night interview on CNN, Biden was pressed to break his silence by anchor Chris Cuomo, who asked Biden, "Why is it a good thing for the American people for you guys to talk but us not really know what happened?" The former vice president responded by detailing exactly what he recommended to the president.

"I laid out the five things I thought he should be doing now and suggested how I thought he should go about doing," Biden said before laying out his suggestions, which beyond the appointment of a supply commander were to fully implement the Defense Production Act, open up enrollment for Obamacare, ramp up testing, and collect more data on African Americans who have caught the coronavirus.

https://freebeacon.com/2020-electio...rivate-then-biden-told-us-everything-he-said/

of course Biden cannot keep his mouth shut

Why is Biden singling out Blacks for Data Gathering ... isn't that PROFILING ?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Salmon

African Americans are contracting the disease at a higher rate than the general population.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
African Americans are contracting the disease at a higher rate than the general population.
Did you ever think that most of them live in poor conditions in major cities run by Democrats and have many underlying health issues such as heart and diabetes?

From 2009 CDC report:
  • Almost one-third of people hospitalized with complications from 2009 H1N1 influenza were persons with asthma. Asthma-related hospitalization and mortality rates from all causes, not just influenza, are approximately two to three times higher among non-Hispanic blacks compared with non-Hispanic whites.6
  • Approximately 10 percent of people hospitalized with complications from 2009 H1N1 influenza have been diabetic. Among adults 20 years of age and older, diabetes is more prevalent among non-Hispanic blacks (12%) compared with non-Hispanic whites (7%).7
Some African-Americans may also face barriers to accessing health care, such as lack of insurance or transportation. There is no epidemiological or clinical evidence that suggests that African Americans are more susceptible to either 2009 H1N1 or seasonal influenza, or to poorer health outcomes by virtue of their race alone. Therefore, further investigation is essential to more clearly elucidate factors that might contribute to the disproportionate influenza-associated hospitalization among non-Hispanic blacks.

Nothing has changed with Covid-19

GregV814

Hey salmon, perhaps you should personally use your potential as the next surgeon general’s assistant, second only to Doctor Dre , and promote women and minorities to take the simplest measures like washing, maybe avoiding indiscriminate sexual contact, illicit drugs, da5-0, and seeking medical assistance.

WingsOfGold

It's not an act.
Well as long as I've known him I can honestly say you're correct. Over the course of the last 20 plus years from Alaska to Colorado and again in Md the drugs have done irreparable damage. I suspect the wife finally got rid of the slug and threw his lazy ass out.

WingsOfGold

WingsOfGold, you actually know Salmon IRL?
We have been battling on the Balt Sun and it's descendants for over 2 decades... literally. He doesn't like me and I don't like him. Fortunately not in RL, it probably wouldn't be pretty. :)
What he fails to realize his own ilk doesn't like him either. :D

UglyBear

We have been battling on the Balt Sun and it's descendants for over 2 decades... literally. He doesn't like me and I don't like him. Fortunately not in RL, it probably wouldn't be pretty. :)
Wow, that's epic. Remind me to buy you a beer for your service in battling domestic enemies at the next M&G :buddies:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
He's obviously a complete waste of flesh, food and oxygen.