Biden approval rating dips to 50%

Hijinx

Biden approval drops to 50%.

Beats me how the hell it ever got to 50%.

I suppose most of it wasn't really approval for what he did , but only approval that he was in the White House instead of Trump, but it's starting to look like even the most stupid Democrat is starting to realize how badly they screwed up.

Bayscrapper

Your deranged ass buddy was screaming at her and threatening her in front of her terrified young children. I understand that in your world that's just how you people behave, but in the normally-abled world that's considered an attack.

And AGAIN what Hunter Biden does with a room full of drugs has nothing to do with me. I understand also that you bots have so little self-control that you'd all dive face first into a pile of heroin, but let me assure you that others would not. You could lock me in a room with mountains of fentanyl or whatever you people's drug of choice is these days and I'd emerge perfectly fine.

And I'm not going to show you chit. It's been posted on here many times but you choose to ignore it because your masters won't allow you to see anything outside your cult propaganda. So no, I'm not going to waste my time running down examples only to have you run away like a little bitch and ignore it.

I honestly don't know what attack you are talking about which is why i asked you for clarification. A person on plane telling someone their opinion is not an attack.

But feel free to play the whataboutism card

Again can you prove that "democratic celebrities" have advocated for the death i jury and kidnapping of Barron Trump or are you mentally unwell.

Because i googled multiple versions of those events and came up with nothing. Yet you advocate for Biden and his family to die and then deny you did it?

CPUSA

Again can you prove that "democratic celebrities" have advocated for the death i jury and kidnapping of Barron Trump or are you mentally unwell.

Because i googled multiple versions of those events and came up with nothing.
You lying, unwashed POS...
Look a little harder...he died shortly after making his stupid comment.
Apparently, GOD doesn't like *******s going after HIS chosen saviors, like Donald Trump

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Apparently, GOD doesn't like ***s going after HIS chosen saviors, like Donald Trump
It's those "special" glasses leftists wear.

They never see anything that contradicts their fantasy world.

Bayscrapper

Apparently, GOD doesn't like ***s going after HIS chosen saviors, like Donald Trump

Please enlight me as to which democratic celebrity made that announcement and then promptly died.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Please enlight me as to which democratic celebrity made that announcement and then promptly died.

Your a ###### liar. The first hit was a CNN story.

Bayscrapper

Your a ###### liar. The first hit was a CNN story.

Seems he immediately apologized which Vralblonde cant bring herself to do.

“I tweeted something highly inappropriate and vulgar about the president and his family in response to the devastating images I was seeing on television,” he said in a statement. “Like many Americans, I am very impassioned and distraught over the situation with children separated from their families at the border, but I went way too far. It was wrong and I should not have done it. I immediately regretted it and sincerely apologize to the family for what I said and any hurt my words have caused.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And I'm not going to show you chit. It's been posted on here many times but you choose to ignore it because your masters won't allow you to see anything outside your cult propaganda. So no, I'm not going to waste my time running down examples only to have you run away like a little bitch and ignore it.

Are you charging up the Orbital Delete Button for Sapidus* Latest Clone

Blue Cubed
Salvadore
St Johns
and others

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But feel free to play the whataboutism card

From you.... :roflmao:

But this is what I expect from Dembots. You always accuse others of doing what you do. That's how we can always tell what you scamps are up to. And when confronted with FACTS, you go, "Oh, I have no idea what you're talking about. Those protests were peaceful. Nobody was was ever even unkind to Trump. Nobody ever called for the police to be defunded. They were always in favor of voter ID."

You live in an alternate reality, which is why I don't enjoy engaging with you. So I think I'll stop right now.

CPUSA

And then GOD dealt with his sorry ass appropriately...for going after HIS CHOSEN SAVIOR...

Oh..and this POS apologized ONLY because enough people threw it right back at his sorry ass...

And he was SHOCKED that anyone would threaten HIM with the same chit that HE would threaten the President's son with.

PJay

Eyes are opening..

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Biden approval drops to 50%.

Beats me how the hell it ever got to 50%.

I suppose most of it wasn't really approval for what he did , but only approval that he was in the White House instead of Trump, but it's starting to look like even the most stupid Democrat is starting to realize how badly they screwed up.
Well when all the information is controlled, ratings can be what ever they want them to be. We are always being lied to. If a truly honest poll were taken, I'd wager he wound't get above a favorable 20%, if that.

WingsOfGold

“I tweeted something highly inappropriate and vulgar about the president and his family in response to the devastating images I was seeing on television,” he said in a statement. “Like many Americans, I am very impassioned and distraught over the situation with children separated from their families at the border, but I went way too far. It was wrong and I should not have done it. I immediately regretted it and sincerely apologize to the family for what I said and any hurt my words have caused.”
Fonda got his just due and only apologized because he was BUSTED, just like the Scalese shooter got what was coming to him. Shiit like you and your ilk will deny deny deny and swear to it. You claiming Fonda apologized is proof of that.
Who's your alti on sunspotreunites, the one with the shiit for breath Jester or Zen?