Biden approval rating dips to 50%

herb749

He'll step down to "spend more time with his family". That seems to be the going excuse with these aholes.

What they should do is lock Hunter in a room with unlimited crack and heroin and let him kill himself. Then Joe can be so heartbroken he'll have to resign. Two birds, one stone.

No, they'll send him to Delaware like his dogs when he starts biting people . :razz:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Where did anyone advocate for looking Junior up in a room with cocaine until he snorted himself to death and then hoping his father would die of grief?

Plenty of top name Democrat celebrities in fact advocated for Barron Trump to be kidnapped and injured or killed. If your handlers let you see news they haven't personally approved you would know that. These scumbags posted it themselves on their own Twitter accounts.

You probably also didn't see the video where that progbot nutcase did what your Auntie Maxine told him to do and attacked Ivanka Trump on a plane when she was with her small children. So really, spare me your revisionist history and ignorance.

Not to mention I didn't "advocate" for anything. It's not my fault your boyfriend Hunter is a drug addict and general lowlife pus nut. I am not responsible for his actions. It's also not my fault your Gropey Grandpa is such a gootz that your overlords are desperately trying to find a way to get rid of him. I was merely suggesting a possible path that would allow them to save face.

Bayscrapper

Last I heard Epstein was hanging by himself.
Plenty of top name Democrat celebrities in fact advocated for Barron Trump to be kidnapped and injured or killed. If your handlers let you see news they haven't personally approved you would know that. These scumbags posted it themselves on their own Twitter accounts.

You probably also didn't see the video where that progbot nutcase did what your Auntie Maxine told him to do and attacked Ivanka Trump on a plane when she was with her small children. So really, spare me your revisionist history and ignorance.

Not to mention I didn't "advocate" for anything. It's not my fault your boyfriend Hunter is a drug addict and general lowlife pus nut. I am not responsible for his actions. It's also not my fault your Gropey Grandpa is such a gootz that your overlords are desperately trying to find a way to get rid of him. I was merely suggesting a possible path that would allow them to save face.

Are you serious?

When was Ivanka attacked? You mean when someone on plane told her their opinion? That is what you call an attack?

Saying you should lock someone in a room with enough drugs to kill themselves is advocating for something

Can you show me where democrat celebrities said Baron should be kidnapped injured or killed?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Are you serious?

When was Ivanka attacked? You mean when someone on plane told her their opinion? That is what you call an attack?

Saying you should lock someone in a room with enough drugs to kill themselves is advocating for something

Can you show me where democrat celebrities said Baron should be kidnapped injured or killed?

Your deranged ass buddy was screaming at her and threatening her in front of her terrified young children. I understand that in your world that's just how you people behave, but in the normally-abled world that's considered an attack.

And AGAIN what Hunter Biden does with a room full of drugs has nothing to do with me. I understand also that you bots have so little self-control that you'd all dive face first into a pile of heroin, but let me assure you that others would not. You could lock me in a room with mountains of fentanyl or whatever you people's drug of choice is these days and I'd emerge perfectly fine.

And I'm not going to show you chit. It's been posted on here many times but you choose to ignore it because your masters won't allow you to see anything outside your cult propaganda. So no, I'm not going to waste my time running down examples only to have you run away like a little bitch and ignore it.