Biden Bits...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Fact Check: Joe Biden Repeats False ‘Bleach in Your Arm’ Claim

Joe Biden: ‘I Do Not Propose Banning Fracking’

In the final debate of the primary, when Biden faced off against Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Biden stated: “No new fracking.”

There are numerous other instances where Biden stated fracking would be “eliminated.”

Joe Biden Admits He Did Not Call for Masks, Social Distancing Until March

Town hall host ABC George Stephanopoulos told Biden, “There’s no record of you calling social distancing, limited social gatherings, mandatory masks, in January.”

“Not back then,” Biden said. “Not in January or February, that’s correct. That came at the end of March and then I laid out a detailed plan relative to school openings in June and July.

herb749

Fact Check: Joe Biden Repeats False ‘Bleach in Your Arm’ Claim

Joe Biden: ‘I Do Not Propose Banning Fracking’

In the final debate of the primary, when Biden faced off against Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Biden stated: “No new fracking.”

There are numerous other instances where Biden stated fracking would be “eliminated.”

Joe Biden Admits He Did Not Call for Masks, Social Distancing Until March

Town hall host ABC George Stephanopoulos told Biden, “There’s no record of you calling social distancing, limited social gatherings, mandatory masks, in January.”

“Not back then,” Biden said. “Not in January or February, that’s correct. That came at the end of March and then I laid out a detailed plan relative to school openings in June and July.

Guess no one took his advise. :razz: