Biden calls for Violence Against Republicans

This_person

Good. I already knew he's an idiot; at least he didn't add to that impression.
This whole thing reminds me of Obama getting the rap for calling for a brown-shirt army. He was doing nothing of the sort. He was calling for kids and adults to be good ambassadors of the United States. The arguments against him really had to stretch to find bad in (at worst innocuous, at best) a good statement. Obama was sooooo bad there was no reason to make stuff up about what he said - just go to any of the other things he said because most of them WERE bad.

Same with Biden. This wasn't a bad thing to say. His IDEAS are bad, his "leadership" would be horrific. For those who think Trump is a buffoon who can't speak, they clearly could NEVER vote for Biden, either, just for those two things.

Let's not make a mountain out of an anthill. Let's concentrate on pretty much everything else Biden says - there's more than enough bad there.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm pretty sure any attorney worth his salt will tell you to ignore Joe's advice about a shotgun blast through the door.
I'm looking for the meme of the little Girl Scouts with their cookies, on the porch knocking on the house door and one says "I sure hope this isn't Joe Biden's house".

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I thought brass knuckles were an illegal weapon.

They are illegal, to varying degrees, in some states, but not all. That's why, no matter where I am and what weapons I'm carrying, I identify as being from a state where they are all legal. ;-p

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
il_794xN.1296835501_8hok.jpg

officeguy

How often has Trump used a euphemism or turn of phrase where we all know what he meant (and it conveyed his point appropriately) just to have people jump all over the literal meaning of the phrase and take it out of context.

So what you are saying is that Bidens rhetoric is as meaningless and vacuous as Trumps. IOW Biden wouldn't know how to don a pair of brass knuckles and Trump never actually intended to grab anyones possy.

Hijinx

This was my first thought: meh, it's just a figure of speech. But then he goes on to specify "a physical revolution", and that clarifies it.

This isn't Joe's first rodeo with violent language and physical threats. He's expressed a desire to beat up our President before, and that was explicit, no waving it away as rhetoric. Add to that Mad Max and other prominent Democrats saying to get in people's face and let them know they're not welcome in public, and the actual attacks on people wearing Trump hats, and it adds up to the Dem Party being a pack of violent thugs that something needs to be done about.

Joe has been to a lot of Rodeo's but has never won a Championship belt buckle.