Biden Campaign Advisor: Prosecute Trump For ‘Crimes Against Humanity’ For Endorsing Hydroxychloroquine To Fight Virus

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Sunday, an Ohio Democratic state representative who was reportedly named a senior advisor to Joe Biden’s presidential campaign in February tweeted that she wanted to prosecute President Trump at the International Criminal Court for “crimes against humanity” for pushing the drug Hydroxychloroquine as a solution for the coronavirus COVID-19.

Rep. Tavia Galonski tweeted in response to someone accusing Trump of “pushing a drug that hasn’t been tested for coronavirus patients,” “I can’t take it anymore. I’ve been to The Hague. I’m making a referral for crimes against humanity tomorrow. Today’s press conference was the last straw. I know the need for a prosecution referral when I see one.”

I can’t take it anymore. I’ve been to The Hague. I’m making a referral for crimes against humanity tomorrow. Today’s press conference was the last straw. I know the need for a prosecution referral when I see one. https://t.co/XQin24gqY4
— Rep. Tavia Galonski (@RepGalonski) April 6, 2020
https://www.dailywire.com/news/bide...r-endorsing-hydroxychloroquine-to-fight-virus

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Narrator: But FDA had indeed approved it for compassion care use in the treatment of Covid-19.

#Fixed

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Let’s call it somewhat true
Having concluded that the criteria for issuance of this authorization under 564(c) of the Act are met, I am authorizing the emergency use of chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine sulfate, as described in the Scope of Authorization section of this letter (Section II) for treatment of COVID-19 when clinical trials are not available, or participation is not feasible, subject to the terms of this authorization.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Meanwhile, the Chinese are scrambling to patent the combination that the media is shrieking at Trump for promoting...

Chris0nllyn

[A] study just published in a French medical journal provides new evidence that hydroxychloroquine does not appear to help the immune system clear the coronavirus from the body.

The study comes on the heels of two others - one in France and one in China - that reported some benefits in the combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin for COVID-19 patients who didn't have severe symptoms of the virus.
The idea that the combination of hydroxychloroquine with an antibiotic drug, azithromycin, was effective against COVID-19 gained more attention after a study published on March 17. This study described a trial of 80 patients carried out by Philippe Gautret in Marseille, France.

Although some of their results appeared to be encouraging, it should also be noted that most of their patients only had mild symptoms. Furthermore, 85 percent of the patients didn't even have a fever – one of the major telltale symptoms of the virus, thus suggesting that these patients likely would have naturally cleared the virus without any intervention.

In another study, posted on medRxiv, which has not yet been peer-reviewed, Chinese scientists from Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University, in Wuhan, China, gave hydroxychloroquine to patients with only mild infections who were free of medical issues, similar to the Gautret study. The results showed that the 31 patients who received the drug showed a lessening of their symptoms 24 hours earlier than patients in the control group.

In addition, pneumonia symptoms improved in 25 of the 31 patients versus 17 of 31 in the control group. As noted in several of the comments associated with the manuscript, there are issues related to the translation of the paper, thus clouding interpretations of some of the results. The paper also appears to focus more on pneumonia than COVID-19.
A second French group, led by Jean-Michel Molina, has now tested the hydroxychloroquine-azithromycin combination treatment in 11 patients at the Hôpital Saint-Louis in Paris, France, and their results were strikingly different.
These Paris researchers found that after five to six days of treatment with hydroxychloroquine (600 mg per day for 10 days) and azithromycin (500 mg on day 1 and 250 mg on days 2 to 5), eight of the 10 patients still tested positive for COVID-19.

Of these 10 patients, one patient died, two were transferred to the ICU and another had to be removed from the treatment due to serious complications.

In addition, a similar study in China also showed no difference in viral clearance after seven days either with or without the hydroxychloroquine with the patients in the trial.
https://www.sciencealert.com/small-...ial-is-not-effective-for-treating-coronavirus

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Pence: FDA approving 'off-label' use for hydroxychloroquine to help coronavirus patients

Vice President Mike Pence said Tuesday that “the FDA [Food and Drug Administration] is approving off-label use for the [anti-malarial drug] hydroxychloroquine right now" to help coronavirus patients.

Pence made the comment during Fox News’ virtual coronavirus town hall in response to a question from Dr. Mehmet Oz about the drug, which has shown encouraging signs in small, early tests. A similar drug, Chloroquine has also showed positive signs.

Dr. Oz noted that “the FDA appropriately desires randomized critical trials for proof to guide the medical community,” but asked the vice president how the clinical trials can be accelerated “while also satisfying the demand from physicians, front-line doctors, who want to use these pills for their patients and themselves?”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ohio lawmaker says she'll press crimes against humanity charge against Trump over hydroxychloroquine promotion

Trump has repeatedly promoted hydroxychloroquine, which is approved to treat conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and lupus, as a potential treatment for the coronavirus, which the FDA said last week has led to a shortage of the drug.

At a press briefing late Sunday, the president recommended the drug despite limited evidence of its efficacy in treating the virus, saying, "What do you have to lose? I’m not looking at it one way or another. But we want to get out of this. If it does work, it would be a shame if we didn’t do it early."

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci has reportedly been at odds with White House trade adviser Peter Navarro about promoting hydroxychloroquine and said Sunday that its benefits remain largely unknown.

"The data are really just at best suggestive. There have been cases that show there may be an effect, and there are others to show there's no effect," Fauci said on CBS's "Face the Nation." "So I think in terms of science, I don't think we could definitively say it works."

WingsOfGold

The aholes on another site (yes the leftist pos on the Sun) are swearing up and down Trump or his cronies own stock in the manufactures. :D:eek: They're literally freaking out over it!

DaSDGuy

On Sunday, an Ohio Democratic state representative who was reportedly named a senior advisor to Joe Biden’s presidential campaign in February tweeted that she wanted to prosecute President Trump at the International Criminal Court for “crimes against humanity” for pushing the drug Hydroxychloroquine as a solution for the coronavirus COVID-19.

Rep. Tavia Galonski tweeted in response to someone accusing Trump of “pushing a drug that hasn’t been tested for coronavirus patients,” “I can’t take it anymore. I’ve been to The Hague. I’m making a referral for crimes against humanity tomorrow. Today’s press conference was the last straw. I know the need for a prosecution referral when I see one.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bide...r-endorsing-hydroxychloroquine-to-fight-virus
So psychosis starts at the Biden campaign senior advisor level. Interesting.

Hijinx

Let me say this in perfectly plain English.

If you or your loved one is laying in a hospital bed on a respirator and with one foot in the grave.

Do you really give a phuck what they try if there is one chance in hell it might work?

This woman is already defined as a dipshit because she works for Biden. She needs to go to the Hague physically.
And stay there she isn't needed here.

SamSpade

Let me say this in perfectly plain English.

If you or your loved one is laying in a hospital bed on a respirator and with one foot in the grave.

Do you really give a phuck what they try if there is one chance in hell it might work?

Clinical trials take two years - your loved one has 10 days. And the drug has been around for sixty five years and tens of millions have taken it with little to zero side effects.

What is the matter with these people?