Biden Campaign Advisor: Prosecute Trump For ‘Crimes Against Humanity’ For Endorsing Hydroxychloroquine To Fight Virus

SamSpade

I might understand this if the drug was DANGEROUS. But it isn't. The worst it can do is have no effect, but thousands have been sped to recovery because of it. Not anecdotal - occasional cases - but documented.

Hijinx

Clinical trials take two years - your loved one has 10 days. And the drug has been around for sixty five years and tens of millions have taken it with little to zero side effects.

What is the matter with these people?
TDS-----------------it's much worse than the Corona virus.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Clinical trials take two years - your loved one has 10 days. And the drug has been around for sixty five years and tens of millions have taken it with little to zero side effects.

What is the matter with these people?
I remember them prescribing cloriquin on MASH in the 70's about a war in the 50's.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
So the president does give hope about hydrochloroquine due to promising results when paired with a Z pack. Media outrage!1!!1!

So the governor of New York points to anecdotal evidence that hydrochloroquine paired with a Z pack is showing promising results. #PinDrop

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So the president does give hope about hydrochloroquine due to promising results when paired with a Z pack. Media outrage!1!!1!

So the governor of New York points to anecdotal evidence that hydrochloroquine paired with a Z pack is showing promising results. #PinDrop
Fascinating, isn't it?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I might understand this if the drug was DANGEROUS. But it isn't. The worst it can do is have no effect, but thousands have been sped to recovery because of it. Not anecdotal - occasional cases - but documented.
Where is the outrage for chemotherapy side effects?