Biden Cures Cancer!

BOP

Ah, now the sniffing thing makes sense; he's sniffing people in order to detect cancer.

For some reason, he's only able to detect it in girls and young women.

Go, Joe! You're my hero!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Political Ad for Herbert Hoover called "A Chicken for Every Pot"

transporter

So naturally, the real question will he cure the cancer that Donald Trump claims is caused by windmills?????

BTW...Biden lost his son to cancer...which a normal human being (which does not include those critters who have posted above) would create the understanding of why curing cancer would be a cause dear to Biden.

glhs837

Power with Control
We all get that. Losing someone to cancer sucks, lost my Dad that way, throat cancer. The point is that it's the equivelant of saying "I'll legilate the tides to stop rolling!!!!" You cant promise to cure cancer. You couldnt promise to cure AIDS. What you can promise is to increase funding the do that, but science operates on it's own schedule, and your cure might not come for some time.

We've made some amazing pogress, and there's more to come. I think Bidens betting that even more amazing things will come to fruition during his term and he can claim to have been the "President that Cured Cancer". But making claims that he can wave his maginc budget wand and people wont die of cancer anymore is BS pandering.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Some thought JFK was crazy for setting the goal of putting a man on the moon but we did it. All great things start off with setting a goal.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Some thought JFK was crazy for setting the goal of putting a man on the moon but we did it. All great things start off with setting a goal.

Okay, stop it. Joe Biden is not going to cure cancer. He was in the freaking Senate for almost 30 years, and Vice-President for 8 years. Why didn't he cure cancer then? Did he just want to hold his cure hostage until we gave him the top job?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But making claims that he can wave his maginc budget wand and people wont die of cancer anymore is BS pandering.

And on cue the prog cult falls to their knees and chants, "Joe Biden is going to cure cancer!"

He says stuff like that because he knows Democrat voters are stupid and will fall for it. And what's more, he knows that they don't even realize the contempt he has for them, as evidenced by his blatant simplistic pandering. Notice that Uncle Joe doesn't talk about the issues in any depth? That's because he knows his voters are bored by that and want quick simple soundbites so they can get back to their TV and pot smoking.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Okay, stop it. Joe Biden is not going to cure cancer. He was in the freaking Senate for almost 30 years, and Vice-President for 8 years. Why didn't he cure cancer then? Did he just want to hold his cure hostage until we gave him the top job?

I didn't say he was going to cure cancer.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I didn't say he was going to cure cancer.

But you did insinuate it was a possibility like the moon landing under Kennedy.

So why is Joe whipping this out now all of a sudden? Why didn't he use his 26 years in the Senate and his 8 years in the White House to cure cancer?

awpitt

Main Streeter
But you did insinuate it was a possibility like the moon landing under Kennedy.

So why is Joe whipping this out now all of a sudden? Why didn't he use his 26 years in the Senate and his 8 years in the White House to cure cancer?

Yea, I did in the sense that setting goals is how to achieve something. If JFK hadn't set that goal, we probably wouldn't have put men on the moon 50 years ago. Maybe at some point but would've been much later.

As to the past? I don't know. What matters is now.

Moving forward? I would think curing cancer would be a good goal to set. Nixon was going to do the same thing. Put Bud Krogh in charge of it but it got lost in Watergate.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yea, I did in the sense that setting goals is how to achieve something.

Cancer's been around for awhile. Why is Biden just now wanting to do something about it?

What matters is now.

Nope. History does matter and Biden doesn't get a clean slate. The progbot media can flashy thingie the Left on a daily basis, but my memory remains intact.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
T, just admit that Biden is a scumbag panderer who will say literally anything, no matter how stupid, to get elected. Then we can move on.

awpitt

Main Streeter
T, just admit that Biden is a scumbag panderer who will say literally anything, no matter how stupid, to get elected. Then we can move on.

There's a good argument for that just as there is for most people who've occupied 1600, including 45.

Midnightrider

Cancer's been around for awhile. Why is Biden just now wanting to do something about it?

Nope. History does matter and Biden doesn't get a clean slate. The progbot media can flashy thingie the Left on a daily basis, but my memory remains intact.
who says that? I am willing to bet that biden has voted on numerous bills that had funding for cancer research.

BTW, we have cured some forms of cancer. Its not that far off of an idea that we might be able to cure it completely. Besides, look at all of trumps ridiculous campaign promises. Building a wall that mexico was going to pay for and locking her up :killingme