Biden Cures Cancer!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
T, just admit that Biden is a scumbag panderer who will say literally anything, no matter how stupid, to get elected. Then we can move on.
That. Some of his flip flops recently were so wild that they had to have hurt...pulled or torn something, I'm sure.

This_person

Some thought JFK was crazy for setting the goal of putting a man on the moon but we did it. All great things start off with setting a goal.

And, Trump said a man on Mars. It's a great goal.

Trump isn't exactly the first to suggest a man on Mars, but he's the first president to set it as a goal with a timeline. Biden isn't exactly the first politician to set curing cancer as a good idea....but, he's been in government his entire adult life.

It's not like we're not already working on cures, according to pretty much anyone in any medical field or anyone around any medical field.

Which means.....Biden is just saying, "steady as she goes"?

GregV814

We all get that. Losing someone to cancer sucks, lost my Dad that way, throat cancer. The point is that it's the equivelant of saying "I'll legilate the tides to stop rolling!!!!" You cant promise to cure cancer. You couldnt promise to cure AIDS. What you can promise is to increase funding the do that, but science operates on it's own schedule, and your cure might not come for some time.

We've made some amazing pogress, and there's more to come. I think Bidens betting that even more amazing things will come to fruition during his term and he can claim to have been the "President that Cured Cancer". But making claims that he can wave his maginc budget wand and people wont die of cancer anymore is BS pandering.
And he’s using his dead son....on the Father’s Day weekend. What a peutrid MF

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump isn't exactly the first to suggest a man on Mars

What the dumb progs were whining about is they thought Trump was saying our moon was part of the planet Mars. That's because they had no idea the NASA program even existed because their media masters didn't tell them, and they have no interest in a current event that doesn't feature a Kardashian.

Even after having it explained to them repeatedly, an alarming number of them are STILL carping about how Trump think Mars shares our moon. THAT, is the power of the cult.

Toxick

Splat
Conspiracy alert:

There's already a cure for cancer. The Illuminati are keeping it under wraps because there's so much money in pharmaceuticals and oncology therapies - but they've decided to sacrifice this for the sake of getting one of their own puppets back into power.

You heard it here first, folks.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Conspiracy alert:

There's already a cure for cancer. The Illuminati are keeping it under wraps because there's so much money in pharmaceuticals and oncology therapies - but they've decided to sacrifice this for the sake of getting one of their own puppets back into power.

You heard it here first, folks.
That must be the cure RumpRider referred to

BOP

who says that? I am willing to bet that biden has voted on numerous bills that had funding for cancer research.

BTW, we have cured some forms of cancer. Its not that far off of an idea that we might be able to cure it completely. Besides, look at all of trumps ridiculous campaign promises. Building a wall that mexico was going to pay for and locking her up :killingme
Back for your daily mocking, I see.