Biden Email Violations

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Joe Biden Used a Private Email Account to Send Hunter Government Documents

According to emails found on Hunter Biden’s laptop, Joe Biden used a private email account to send his son Hunter Biden information from the State Department, according to Just The News, which has reviewed some of the emails.

While some of the emails were personal in nature, “others were political in nature, and still others clearly addressed business matters, often forwarding information coming from senior officials in the White House, the State Department and other government agencies.”

Hunter Biden was serving on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings while then-Vice President Biden was the Obama administration’s point man on Ukraine matters. Joe Biden infamously bragged about his role in the firing of Ukraine prosecutor Viktor Shokin back in 2016. Shokin was investigating corruption at Burisma Holdings. Biden told Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko he would withhold a $1 billion loan unless Poroshenko fired Shokin—an indisputable quid pro quo.

Hijinx

Every day it seems there is a new revelation coming from Good Ole Hunter's laptop.
The FBI has been so busy plotting to kidnap Whitmer that they haven't had time to look at the actual lap top they have had in their possession for 2 years. 12 agents working to produce the evidence to arrest 6 men who they were talking into and training for the plot.

But anyway, does anyone actually believe that this Democrat operated FBI has any intention of enforcing the law against this fake pResident and his son? If you do I have a bridge going from California Maryland to Solomon's Island that i can sell you clear title to.

TPD

the poor dad
Every day it seems there is a new revelation coming from Good Ole Hunter's laptop.
The FBI has been so busy plotting to kidnap Whitmer that they haven't had time to look at the actual lap top they have had in their possession for 2 years. 12 agents working to produce the evidence to arrest 6 men who they were talking into and training for the plot.

But anyway, does anyone actually believe that this Democrat operated FBI has any intention of enforcing the law against this fake pResident and his son? If you do I have a bridge going from California Maryland to Solomon's Island that i can sell you clear title to.
I thought the FBI was too busy identifying insurrectionists.

about that bridge you have for sale - what kind of shape is it in? How many day guarantee are you giving? Can I purchase a bridge warranty?

Hijinx

about that bridge you have for sale - what kind of shape is it in? How many day guarantee are you giving? Can I purchase a bridge warranty?
It is fine as long as the braces do not rust out, You have to buy it "as is', and the warranty issues is not up to the seller , but up to the buyer to pursue.

Reactions: TPD

jrt_ms1995

I'm sure someone will be calling you soon about a warranty. ☎