Biden Emerges From Hiding, Plans to Attack President Trump with Shadow Coronavirus Briefings From His Home in Delaware

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden had to put his “No Malarkey” tour on hold and has been in hiding for over a week due to the cough cough Coronavirus, but he’s discovered some new technology that will allow him to give briefings from his home in Delaware.

“They tell me there’s ways we can do teleconferencing via us all being in different locations,” Biden said.
So he’s having his home in Delaware rigged up with equipment that will allow him to give briefings and interviews from his living room.

Via Politico:

Joe Biden is planning a regular shadow briefing on coronavirus to start as early as Monday to show how he would handle the crisis and address what he calls the lies and failures of President Trump.
“President Trump stop saying false things, will ya?” Biden said. “People are worried they are really frightened, when these things don’t come through. He just exacerbates their concern. Stop saying false things you think make you sound like a hero and start putting the full weight of the federal government behind finding fast, safe and effective treatments.”
Now, he said, his house is being outfitted with equipment that would enable him to livestream events, have interactive tele-press conferences and broadcast interviews with network television.
“I would like to get in the position and we’re trying to work out so that the headquarters … to be able to accommodate my directly answering questions in front of a press that’s assigned to me,” he said. “We’ve hired a professional team to do that now. And excuse the expression that’s a little above my pay grade to know how to do that.”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...onavirus-briefings-from-his-home-in-delaware/

WingsOfGold

I saw the replay of the virtual town hall, he was totally lost. My mouth just dropped, how the hell did he pull off the softshoe debate last week?????

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Biden had to put his “No Malarkey” tour on hold and has been in hiding for over a week due to the cough cough Coronavirus, but he’s discovered some new technology that will allow him to give briefings from his home in Delaware.

“They tell me there’s ways we can do teleconferencing via us all being in different locations,” Biden said.
So he’s having his home in Delaware rigged up with equipment that will allow him to give briefings and interviews from his living room.

Via Politico:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...onavirus-briefings-from-his-home-in-delaware/
🙄

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Joe Biden Confusingly Pretends He’s President, Holds Dangerous ‘Shadow Briefings’

Joe Biden apparently doesn’t know where he is or who he is again. Maybe the loss of his mental faculties is accelerating?

Biden recently decided it’d be a great idea to undercut the real administration by having “shadow briefings,” which are basically political ads that run the risk of misleading people and exacerbating the current pandemic. RedState first reported on this possibly happening in a recent article by Nick Arama.

In the midst of an actual crisis, where people need a single, knowledgeable source of information, the former VP has decided to pretend he’s president.

It should be noted that Ebola was a far less transmittable disease than Wuhan virus. The comparison itself or idea that Ron Klain holds some special knowledge here is silly. What we are dealing with now is simply magnitudes less controllable than anything the Obama administration dealt with. Even still, over 12,000 people died under Biden’s watch from H1N1, so perhaps he should sit this one out?

BOP

Via Politico:

Wonder where he keeps the server.