Biden Leadership In America Today

herb749

‘You Deserve Some Kind Of Compensation’

“I’d like to ask you, real quick, sir: Where do you stand?” the reporter asked. “You said last week that this report about migrant families at the border getting payments was ‘garbage.'”

“No, I didn’t say that,” Biden claimed.

“Let’s get it straight. You said everybody coming across the border gets $500- — $450,000,” Biden falsely claimed.

“Now, here’s the thing: If in fact, because of the outrageous behavior of the last administration, you were coming across the border, whether it was legal or illegal, and you lost your child — you lost your child — it’s gone — you deserve some kind of compensation, no matter what the circumstance,” Biden yelled. “What that will be, I have no idea. I have no idea. Yes.”

What about the ones from the previous to Trump administration .?

Hijinx

Why do they deserve any compensation? I wouldn't lose my kid because I wouldn't put my kid in such a position.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden Energy Sec. Granholm admits she does not know U.S. oil consumption rate when pressed by reporter

A reporter who was present for her remarks asked the energy secretary, "How many barrels of oil does the U.S. consume per day?"
"I don't have that number in front of me. Sorry," Granholm replied.

In 2020, the United States consumed an average of about 18.19 million barrels of petroleum per day, or a total of about 6.66 billion barrels of petroleum-- the lowest level of annual consumption since 1995. The drop in consumption in 2020 from 2019 was the largest recorded annual decline in U.S. petroleum demand., and was largely the result of the global response to the COVID-19 pandemic, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.

The reporter told Granholm that according to those numbers, the administration would be releasing "less than three days worth of supply from the Petroleum Reserve."

Granholm nodded, dismissing the grim observation.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Flush With Cash, Saudi Prince Snubs Biden and Sends a Message

"The idea that Russia and Saudi Arabia and other major producers are not going to pump more oil so people can have gasoline to get to and from work, for example, is not right," Biden said in late October.

First in private and later more publicly, American envoys had spent weeks trying to convince the Saudis to pump more crude -- and quickly, according to officials on both sides. The diplomatic pressure was ultimately directed at a 36-year-old man who has the capacity to change the price of oil -- and the fortune of politicians in consuming nations -- on a whim: Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

But the kingdom’s day-to-day ruler didn't budge despite the overtures from American diplomats. Prince Mohammed was more worried about oil’s supply and demand fundamentals than the political needs of Washington. But if Biden wanted cheaper gasoline, the prince had his own wish list, including something he hasn’t yet got from the current White House -- access.

🤣

Aww Poor Baby ...... the mean old OPEC won't respond to your begging

Last edited:

Hijinx

This idiot signs EO's screwing over our oil independence and than goes begging the Saudi's to bail him out.
Then he tries to blame our oil shortage on the Saudi's.

I cannot help but think Biden believes Americans are as stupid as he is.
And then I look at those who voted for him and have to admit, A lot of them are.

But here is the thing I cannot understand. When Biden screwed us he raised oil prices al over the world.
I don't understand why other countries are not raising hell about him.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Biden is a freekin automaton. The way he stares blankly, slowly turns, and shuffles off behind the stage after speaking to the press. He's being remotely controlled from behind the curtain.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden Blames Big Oil for High Cost of His War on Oil

In June 2007, Biden shared with CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer his plan to cut gasoline costs: “As president of the United States, use the Justice Department to go in an investigate this whole issue of price-gouging.”

When Biden uttered such baseless paranoia in September, The Associated Press put him in his place. “THE FACTS: There actually is little evidence something nefarious is behind the higher gasoline prices, as Biden suggests.”

It takes profound naivete for Biden not to recognize how his and his team’s anti-oil animus has driven fuel costs skyward. In fewer than 11 months, this administration has:
  • Killed the Keystone XL pipeline.
  • Threatened to plug the Canada-to-Michigan Enbridge Line 5 pipeline.
  • Halted oil leases in a sliver of Alaska’s Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.
  • Stopped oil and gas leases on federal lands.
  • Proposed a methane tax that could cost this industry up to $10 billion annually.
  • Encouraged left-wing activists to pressure financiers to defund oil companies.

And how is this multi-front war on oil working out? As predicted.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden's COVID task force is a failure and urgently needs a shakeup

In early May, the CDC quietly announced they would stop tracking breakthrough cases that did not lead to hospitalization or death. At the time experts warned this was a terrible decision. Why? They feared it would leave scientists blind if a new variant emerged. That is, of course, exactly what happened.

By August, as the delta variant was surging, Fauci would reverse course, telling "Meet the Press" that "we need to do more testing" of the vaccinated. In fact, at that point, nobody in the task force or at the White House could answer just how susceptible vaccinated people were to the new strain of the virus, or how much they could spread it, because they hadn’t bothered to track it.

As a result of this throughout the summer, confusion reigned as anecdotal breakthrough cases emerged from every corner of the country. When 10 out of 60 vaccinated Texas Democrats arrived in Washington, D.C., testing positive, it was clear to anyone with eyes that vaccinated people were getting and spreading COVID.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden was immediately slammed on social media for going back on one of his central campaign promises to “shut down the virus.”
  • Ben Shapiro: “And yet you spent the pandemic yelling at Ron DeSantis for saying the same thing, you unparalleled boob. Also, perhaps you should end your unconstitutional federal vaxx mandates, Captain There Is No Federal Solution.”
  • Sen. Tom Cotton: “When Joe Biden says ‘there is no federal solution,’ he’s trying to avoid blame for his incompetence. If he really believes this, he should rescind his unconstitutional federal mandates.”
  • Gov. Greg Abbott: “Biden says there’s no federal solution to COVID and that this gets solved at a state level. He should immediately end his unconstitutional federal mandates. The Texas solution is no mandates and personal responsibility.”
  • Gov. Doug Ducey: “President Biden said today ‘there is no federal solution’ to resolve the pandemic. So why is he trying to force vaccine mandates in all 50 states?”
  • Dave Rubin: “So what Orange Man wanted. Got it…”
  • Benny Johnson: “If there’s ‘no Federal Solution’, then why does Biden insist on shoving Vaccine Mandates down Americans’ throats?”
  • Jon Gabriel: “The monomaniacal focus on ‘zero Covid’ needs to end. Instead, Fauci wants to enforce his failed policies even more harshly.”
  • Harry Khachatrian: “So Joe Biden effectively tells state governments to figure out Covid for themselves, and the media does not have anything to say about it.”
  • John Cooper: “Oh good, I guess we don’t need a federal vaccine mandate then!”

Hijinx

At this time the United States of America, does not have a President.
We have hidden people that are making decisions in the background.
Joe Biden is not capable of making decisions Kamala Hairy-ass, is not an acceptable alternative, and we have 3 more years of this.

God help us.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
CNN Panelist Hammers Biden For ‘Huge Mistake’: ‘It’s The Worst Kind Of Problem’

“It’s the worst kind of problem. They have a policy problem and a messaging problem,” Washington Post columnist Paul Kane said. “The policy side is that they went with a vaccine only approach practically, not not entirely, but very close. They thought they could vaccinate their way out of this problem.”

Kane noted that Pelosi back in 2020 repeatedly harped on “testing, testing, testing” during news conferences back when the pandemic broke out.

“And this administration, with all the money in the world, from the bipartisan deals of 2020 and the unilateral Democratic of $1.9 trillion bill in March, they had all the money in the world for testing, and they just didn’t focus on it,” Kane continued. “And that was a huge mistake. It’s a huge mistake. They were always going to need testing to get out of the school issue. And now the messaging in terms of what comes out of the CDC is just as confusing as it ever was.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Winter Of Death? Yeah, No. Everything Biden Has Said About Omicron Is Wrong.

But here’s the thing. Biden and his Debbie Downer minion Dr. Anthony Fauci, the top U.S. immunologist, got everyone worked into a lather over the Omicron variant of SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19 — even before anything was known about the new strain — but poof, none of their dire predictions came true.

A growing body of evidence appears to show this: The Omicron variant is milder than the Delta strain; death from the new variant is far less than Delta; and Biden’s vaccine mandate — which targeted small businesses already crushed by two years of lockdowns and shutdowns — is all but moot.

The risk of winding up in the intensive care unit or dying from the Omicron variant of SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19, is 83% less compared to the Delta strain, according to a recent Canadian study. In addition, the risk of hospitalization or death for an Omicron infection is 65% less than Delta, the study found.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Here’s the tense exchange:

LEE: You made an allegation that they might do that,” said Lee. Have they actually done it?

PRICE: What we know, Matt, is what we–what I have just said – that they have engaged in this activity–

[CROSSTALK]

LEE: What activity?

PRICE: Let me–because obviously, this is not the first time we’ve made these reports public. You’ll remember that just a few weeks ago–

LEE: I’m sorry. Made what report public?

PRICE: If you let me finish, I will tell you what report we made public.

LEE: Ok.

PRICE: We told you a few weeks ago that we have information indicating Russia has also already prepositioned a group of operatives to conduct a false flag operation in eastern Ukraine. So that, Matt, to your question, is an action that Russia has already taken.

LEE: Well, it an action that you say that they have taken, but you have shown no evidence to confirm that. And I’m gonna get to the next question here, which is, what is the evidence that–I mean, this is like, crisis actors? Really? This is like Alex Jones territory you’re getting into now. What evidence do you have to support the idea that there is some propaganda film in the making?

PRICE: Matt, this is derived from information known to the U.S. government, intelligence information that we have declassified. I think you–

LEE: Ok, well where is it? Where is this information?

PRICE: It is intelligence information that we have declassified.

LEE: Well where is it? Where is the declassified information?

PRICE: I just delivered it.

LEE: No, you made a series of allegations and statements.

PRICE: Would you like us to print out the topper? Because you will see a transcript of this briefing that you can print out for yourself.

LEE: That’s not evidence, Ned. That’s you saying it. That’s not evidence. I’m sorry.

PRICE: What would you like, Matt?

LEE: I would like to see some proof that you can show that… shows that the Russians are doing that. Ned, I’ve been doing this for a long time.

[CROSSTALK]

PRICE: You know that when we declassify intelligence information–

[CROSSTALK]

LEE: And I remember WMDs in Iraq

[CROSSTALK]

LEE: And I remember that Kabul was not gonna fall. I remember a lot of things. So where is the declassified information other than you coming out
here and saying it?

PRICE: Matt, I’m sorry you don’t like the format, but–

LEE: It’s not the format. It’s the content.

PRICE: I’m sorry you don’t like the content. I’m sorry you are doubting the information that is in the possession of the U.S. government…
[…]

LEE: Yeah, but you don’t have any evidence to back it up other than what you’re saying. It’s like you’re saying, “We have information the Russians may do this,” but you won’t tell us what the information is, and then when you’re asked–

[CROSSTALK]

LEE: And when you’re asked what the information is, you say, “I just gave it to you.”

PRICE: You seem not to understand the idea of deterrence.

[CROSSTALK]

PRICE: We are trying to deter the Russians from moving forward with this type of activity. That is why we’re making it public today. If the Russians don’t go forward with this that is not ipso facto an indication that they never had plans to do so–

LEE: But then it’s unprovable! My god, what is the evidence that you have that suggests that the Russians are even planning this? I mean, I’m not saying that they’re not, but you just come out and say this and expect us just to believe it without you showing a shred of evidence that it’s actually true, other than when I ask or when anyone else asks, “What’s the information?” You said, “Well I just gave it to you,” which was just you making a statement.

PRICE: Matt, you said yourself you’ve been in this business for quite a long time. You know that when we make information, intelligence information public, we do so in a way that protects sensitive sources and methods. You also know that we do so, we declassify information only when we’re confident in that information. If you doubt the credibility of the U.S. government, of the British government. of other governments and wanna, you know, find solace in information that–

LEE: Solace?

PRICE: –the Russians are putting out, that’s for you do to.

LEE: I’m not asking what the Russian government is putting out. And what is that supposed to mean?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
AP Reporter Takes the Biden State Department to the Woodshed Over Russian False Flag Allegations in Ukraine

I feel like State Department Spokesperson Ned Price is becoming the new ‘Jim Acosta’ in the sense that he’s been beaten down…by the Associated Press. The scenario is different as are the roles in this scene, but Price, like Acosta, has been taken to the woodshed multiple times by folks the Biden folks probably thought were on their side. In this episode of Biden administration beatdown, Price took haymakers from Associated Press’ Matt Lee over Ukraine.

To recap, we’re deploying a few thousand troops to the region. Biden said an invasion was incoming, but our response would depend on the size of the incursion, which his communications team had to clean up. President Depends seemed to have given Putin a green light to invade. NBC’s Savannah Guthrie grilled Vice President Kamala Harris about it on The Today Show. Harris did not fare well in this softball interview. Then, Biden called the Ukrainian president, said Kyiv was about to be sacked like Rome which led to the Ukrainians telling us to calm the hell down. We sent the order to evacuate our people out of there. The European Union did not, looking at us like we’re itching for war. Maybe we are—Biden has a lot of crises that he can’t manage and they’re killing his approval ratings.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden officials say those questioning US approach to Ukraine are spouting Russian disinformation

On Wednesday, Psaki took a swipe at Republican Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley, suggesting the lawmaker is consuming "Russian disinformation" and "parroting" talking points. Psaki's comments came after the senator called on the Biden administration to suspend its support for Ukraine to become a member of NATO and focus instead on blocking Chinese ambitions in the Indo-Pacific region.

"Well, if you are just digesting Russian misinformation and parroting Russian talking points, you are not aligned with a long-standing bipartisan American values, which is to stand up for the sovereignty of countries like Ukraine," Psaki said in reply to a reporter asking her opinion on the senator's statements.

"But others have their right to choose their own alliances and also to stand against very clearly the efforts or attempts or potential attempts by any country to invade and take territory of another country," Psaki added. "That applies to Sen. Hawley, but it also applies to others who may be parroting the talking points of Russian propaganda leaders."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Will Biden's Chief of Staff Be Made the Fall Guy?

With the 2022 midterms looming, the Biden presidency is on red alert, and nothing should be off the table regarding ways to reset his presidency and right the ship. Last month, I suggested five people Biden needs to consider letting go to save his floundering presidency. For a few weeks now, one name more than any other has come up as someone Biden could or should let go: White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain.

Truth be told, the chief of staff is a common scapegoat when things go south for a president. But Klain has proven himself to be a special kind of awful for Joe Biden—particularly with his shameless tweets that are routinely mocked, such as his retweeting a Paul Krugman op-ed that that insisted 2021 wasn’t “all bad,” or when he retweeted a poll showing Biden underwater, apparently thinking it was good news.

And then, of course, there’s the infamous Klain tweet that likely doomed Biden’s vaccine mandate.

Even Republicans are urging Biden to ditch Klain. After the failed filibuster vote in the U.S. Senate, Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) said Biden “ought to fire his chief of staff immediately.” Others have echoed that sentiment.

The possibility of a shake-up looms large, and Biden was even asked last month whether he was satisfied with his team at the White House—to which Biden replied that he was.

But, despite having the confidence of Joe Biden, Klain has a long list of missteps.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

DHS Blames Heightened U.S. Terror Threat On Spread Of COVID-19 ‘Misinformation’

“The United States remains in a heightened threat environment fueled by several factors, including an online environment filled with false or misleading narratives and conspiracy theories, and other forms of mis- dis- and mal-information (MDM) introduced and/or amplified by foreign and domestic threat actors,” the bulletin began. The warning is set to expire in June unless renewed.

The memo comes as the Biden administration attempts to crack down on the spread of “misinformation and disinformation” online. Last week, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki pushed the music and podcasting platform Spotify to further penalize podcast host Joe Rogan, one the of the most popular podcasters in the world, after adding advisory warnings to some of his episodes. Spotify later removed over 100 past episodes of Rogan’s show.

Media outlets, censorship advocates, and progressive activists have targeted Rogan in recent weeks ostensibly over two interviews he conducted with doctors critical of the federal government’s approach to COVID-19. Rogan has also been attacked for his past use of the term “n*****.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

A ‘peek’ inside the White House as bad news piles up for Joe Biden, Kamala Harris

On this day, the economic team is the first to bear the burden of delivering bad news. The latest inflation number has just been released and it’s through the roof, 7.5% year over year, driving up the price of everything. As economic advisers begin to spell out the details in the Oval Office, Biden, who appeared half-asleep, is suddenly filled with fury.

“You’re being a wise guy,” he snaps at one of the briefers. “I know the damn numbers, so don’t rub it in. Just give me something to say.”

The room is silent until domestic diva Susan Rice pipes up with an idea. “You could just say it’s all because of the supply-chain stuff and then say you’re going to work hard to fix gas prices. I mean, I just filled my tank the other day and paid . . .”

Vice President Kamala Harris nods agreement, then realizes she doesn’t know where Rice is going and lets loose a loud cackle that is as pleasant as fingers on a blackboard.

Biden’s eyes are shooting bullets at her as he mumbles, “Why? Why her?”

Chief flak catcher Jen Psaki, trying to get back to the point, offers an editing suggestion to the president: “Say you’re going to work like the devil to fix it.”

“Fix what, you stupid son of a bitch?” he barks. Psaki’s face turns red, but she stays on point.

“Just say you’re going to work like the devil to bring gas prices down,” she manages to answer.

At that, 10 of the top officials in the United States government fall silent and stare at their shoes for what seems like forever until Biden nods and says, “Yeah, put that in the teleprompter. That’s it, I’ll fight like the devil to bring gas prices down.” He repeats the line three times, getting more emphatic with each rehearsal.

[clip]
🤣
and the Press Bitched About Trump

When they are alone, Biden tells Klain he wants to take a nap, but Klain says there isn’t time. Biden grumbles as the foreign-policy team comes into the Oval, led by Secretary of State Antony Blinken.

Biden doesn’t recognize him at first, then guesses he’s John Kerry.

Blinken frowns and introduces himself for the millionth time and, flanked by generals, starts to talk about Russian forces on Ukraine’s borders, but Biden doesn’t want to hear it. He is mad about something and looking at Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, says with an edge, “I reject it. You’re wrong. What we did in Afghanistan was the wisest course of action.”

Biden is so checked out