INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden hands a list of Internet Sites - Please Don't hack These
Biden Begs OPEC ' More Oil Please '
Biden Begs Taliban - Spare US Embassy

Last edited:

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
I'd like to sneak Velcro on the bottoms of his shoe soles and trick him into walking on a shag carpet.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
White House Uses Social Distancing Excuse To Limit How Many Reporters Can Ask Biden Tough Questions

“This is all baloney. There is no space issue,” reporter Brian Karem, who has covered the White House for more than three decades, told the Post. “This is unprecedented territory. It has never been as restrictive.”

Karem said he has RSVPed but has been denied every time. During the Trump administration, East Room conferences were open press. The room itself can fit hundreds of people, but the Biden administration’s selective process is “disingenuous,” Karem said.

“This president has never made himself available to the open press in an open atmosphere, and the East Room is where those usually occur. This administration is being disingenuous in telling us that there’s limited availability and therefore we can’t get in,” he said.

Hijinx

White House Uses Social Distancing Excuse To Limit How Many Reporters Can Ask Biden Tough Questions

“This is all baloney. There is no space issue,” reporter Brian Karem, who has covered the White House for more than three decades, told the Post. “This is unprecedented territory. It has never been as restrictive.”

Karem said he has RSVPed but has been denied every time. During the Trump administration, East Room conferences were open press. The room itself can fit hundreds of people, but the Biden administration’s selective process is “disingenuous,” Karem said.

“This president has never made himself available to the open press in an open atmosphere, and the East Room is where those usually occur. This administration is being disingenuous in telling us that there’s limited availability and therefore we can’t get in,” he said.

The press which is largely responsible for the joke we have in the White House is now bitching because they aren't given access to the demented old codger they got elected.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
WH Comms Director Gaslights America When Asked if Biden Will Take Questions During Press Event

"Kate, before we let you go, will President Biden after his remarks today take questions? He’s given a couple of speeches, he did the interview with ABC News, but the White House press corps and the American people have direct questions for him. Will he take those today?" Geist asked.

"The President never shies away from taking questions, I’ll let him make a decision if is gonna take questions this afternoon. But you saw, he just did a full sit-down interview on this just yesterday. So he is always willing to take questions and I'll let him decide if he’s going to do that after his remarks today," Bedingfield replied.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"You Have My Word, as a Biden"

Two days ago, Biden tweeted a promise about taxes. It started with:

“I give you my word as a Biden.”

Joe offering his surname as his sword of fidelity is pretty rich. Joe’s fibs are legion. I’m not sure there is anything in his falling upwards life that he hasn’t lied about or inflated like a party balloon. From his lifeguarding days to inflating his education, to the ugly and verifiably false claim that his daughter and first wife were killed by a drunk driver. She was at fault and the other driver wasn’t drunk.

Joe’s brother Frank is part of the family grift circus. Frank was part of the Chinese deal with the “Big Guy” and has his own sideshow of profiting off the family name. Joe’s son Hunter is in the grifting hall of fame. Hunter has used the name Biden like a mugger uses a handgun. That last name Biden brought him millions. His wealth didn’t come from a marketable talent. He’s a family name grifter and he’s good at it. Hunter blew a lot of his cash on blow. When he wasn’t banging hookers and getting loaded, he was taking photos of his meth teeth and family jewels. He’s a first-ballot entry for the Hall of Fame of Grifters.

Hijinx

You cannot ask my neighbor about his vaccination.
He had 2 Pfizer shots and is being buried next week. He was old and at risk certainly, but he was also the type of person they say should get the jab. He got it. Now he is dead from Covid.
They are waiting a week for the funeral because his son who was vaccinated now has Covid.

I am not making this sh1t up, it's a fact.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden Admin Now Urging Oil And Gas Companies To Bring Down Rising Fuel Costs: Report

Anne Bradbury, CEO at the American Exploration and Production Council, told Reuters, “By pursuing policies that restrict supply and make it harder to produce oil and natural gas here in America, Americans will have to pay more for their energy.”

The news comes as Democrat President Joe Biden threatened private companies on Wednesday if they did not fix supply chain issues, which has been an ongoing problem for months, but the administration only now seems to be trying to take aggressive action to fix it.

“If the private sector doesn’t step up, we’re going to call them out and ask them to act,” Biden said. “I want to be clear, this is an across-the-board commitment to going to 24/7. This is a big first step in speeding up the movement of materials and goods through our supply chain but now we need the rest of the private sector chain to step up as well.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘You Deserve Some Kind Of Compensation’

“I’d like to ask you, real quick, sir: Where do you stand?” the reporter asked. “You said last week that this report about migrant families at the border getting payments was ‘garbage.'”

“No, I didn’t say that,” Biden claimed.

“Let’s get it straight. You said everybody coming across the border gets $500- — $450,000,” Biden falsely claimed.

“Now, here’s the thing: If in fact, because of the outrageous behavior of the last administration, you were coming across the border, whether it was legal or illegal, and you lost your child — you lost your child — it’s gone — you deserve some kind of compensation, no matter what the circumstance,” Biden yelled. “What that will be, I have no idea. I have no idea. Yes.”