Biden Picks John Kerry For Climate Czar. Tom Cotton Slams Kerry With ‘Perfect Tweet’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Cotton, taking note of Kerry’s penchant for spending time in Europe while pursuing policies that were deleterious for America, tweeted, “John Kerry thrilled at prospect of returning to his dream job of living in Central European luxury hotels while negotiating deals that are bad for America.”

Cotton and Kerry have been on opposite sides of whether America should support the Iran nuclear deal. Kerry, who was seemingly buddy-buddy with members of the despotic Iranian regime, revealed in December 2015 that he sent a letter to Iran reassuring his counterparts in Tehran that he could help them circumvent new visa restrictions passed by Congress.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
WTaF is a "Climate Czar"? or any kind of czar doing in the American political spectrum? If it is important enough to be a cabinet level position then make it a cabinet level position. The President should NOT be able to appoint anyone that can dictate policy without under going senatorial scrutiny.

I am so glad that (allegedly) all these black people voted for the old racist white guy so he can install and surround himself with a bunch of other old white people in the name of progress. Every single person Biden is and will be surrounding himself with are 100% political careerists and will do absolutely NOTHING to make America better.

Bare-ya-cuda

WTaF is a "Climate Czar"? or any kind of czar doing in the American political spectrum? If it is important enough to be a cabinet level position then make it a cabinet level position. The President should NOT be able to appoint anyone that can dictate policy without under going senatorial scrutiny.

I am so glad that (allegedly) all these black people voted for the old racist white guy so he can install and surround himself with a bunch of other old white people in the name of progress. Every single person Biden is and will be surrounding himself with are 100% political careerists and will do absolutely NOTHING to make America better.
Obama started the czar’s. Biden is just picking up where they left off in 2016.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
For a group of people that spent four years screaming "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" they really are fond of Czars.

Reactions: BOP

WingsOfGold

Kerry is elated that he can now spend his time in Europe on the taxpayers dime and spend quality time with his love child Greta.
We can always wish he enters the Tour de France. I hope he rams the kickstand up his ass.
kerry-bike.jpg

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Oh, and will be sitting on, and be a part of the National Security Council.. the President's special envoy for climate.. on the NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL..

SamSpade

FWIW - no one has czar in their official title. And while Dubya was the first to really appoint a lot of them, they go back decades.
It's really the press that uses that word.