Biden Polling

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Biden Honeymoon is Definitely Over

But then something at the gas station caught my attention. As I was filling my car, I noticed that someone had put a sticky note on the gas pump. It read, “Prices Compliments of Joe Biden.” When I told a friend about it, he commented that those notes have been appearing around town. It gave me a good laugh, but in the back of my head I was wondering if this was something more than normal grumbling about the government. Was something different this time?

On my 15-minute drive home I saw two pickup trucks proudly flying “F*** Biden” flags. Yup, something’s definitely different this time. Granted I live in free Idaho, but I’ve never seen a flag like that about a sitting president in the past. This isn’t the normal grumbling of citizens embarrassed by a President’s Texas accent or his mean tweets. This is the seething anger that one gets when cheated by a con artist. We were promised a return to normalcy. What we got was a doddering old fool with the most radical agenda in history.

During the height of the ISIS occupation of Mosul, the resistance took to scrawling the letter “M” on buildings and walls. It stood for “muqawama” – resistance. Granted our situation is not as dire as that in occupied Mosul – yet. But could those sticky notes and flags be the new American call for resistance.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
73 Percent of Americans Believe Crime Is Higher Under Joe Biden than Donald Trump

The results come as the far-left have demanded defunding police departments.
According to Fox News May on 25, homicides have drastically increased from 2020:
  • 22 Percent Increase in Chicago
  • 127 Percent Increase in Los Angeles County
  • 113 Percent Increase in Minneapolis
  • 132 Percent Increase in Oakland
  • 800 Percent Increase in Portland

to be somewhat fair to Portland that means a jump from 5 murders to 35 or higher ... or a jump in numbers that is a busy weekend in Chicago

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Democrats Get Some Really Bad News as Normal Americans Wake Up

Zoom out: The Democratic messaging group Future Majority in May released a deck identifying areas where Republicans hold an advantage:
  • Of the issues polled, “defunding the police,” “open borders” and “reparations for slavery” were by far the biggest turnoffs for both independents and voters in general.
  • Republicans bested Democrats on jobs and the economy, gun rights, and “keeping you and your family safe.”
  • The poll, Future Majority wrote in its report on the findings, “shows voters, especially Independents, believe Democrats overspend.”

Yeah, I’m thinking Future Majority may want to look into a name change. Their polling from swing districts is bad news all the way around. As an aside, now we know exactly why Jen Psaki was gaslighting everyone today by claiming it’s Republicans who want to defund the police.

Meanwhile, on issues like illegal immigration and reparations (among other “social justice” crusades), there is no coming back for Democrats. They’ve gone all-in and there’s no stuffing the genie back in the bottle. If they crack down on illegal border crossings, they’ll lose their left flank. If they continue the status quo, they lose the suburban center that previously killed Republicans in 2018. Further, the pushing of racial essentialism and critical race theory is turning off a lot of people who see it as divisive pseudo-science.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden Sinking Among Americans On Handling Soaring Crime: Poll

A new ABC News/Washington Post poll released Friday, noting Americans’ feelings about how President Biden is handling crime, had as its heading: “Biden is Rated Poorly on Handling Crime.”

The poll found that as opposed to 38% of Americans approving of Biden’s actions in response to soaring crime rates, a whopping 48% disapproved. The poll stated, “The number of Americans seeing crime as an extremely serious problem in the United States is at a more than 20-year high, Joe Biden is underwater in trust to handle it.”

The poll, conducted between June 27-30, stated of Americans, “55 percent think increasing funding for police departments would reduce violent crime, 51 percent say the same about stricter enforcement of existing gun laws and 46 percent say so about stricter gun control laws.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Majority Of Americans Believe That ‘Others,’ Not Biden, Are Calling The Shots In The White House: Poll

The national poll was released by the Convention of States Action in partnership with The Trafalgar Group. The poll, which was conducted toward the end of June, surveyed more than 1,000 likely voters for the upcoming 2022 midterm elections.

Key findings from the poll included:
  • 56.5% of American voters do not believe that President Biden is fully executing the duties of his office, while 36.4% believe he is directing all policy and agenda
  • 31.7% of Democrat voters do not believe that President Biden is fully executing the duties of his office, while 58.6% believe he is directing all policy and agenda
  • 83.6% of Republican voters do not believe that President Biden is fully executing the duties of his office, while 11% believe he is directing all policy and agenda
  • 58.4% of Independent voters do not believe that President Biden is fully executing the duties of his office, while 36.1% believe he is directing all policy and agenda

Grumpy

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Is the Honeymoon Over?

Joe Biden’s approval rating stands at 50 percent, down from 56 percent in June. The percent of Americans who disapprove of the president rose to 45 percent.

Gallup tries to explain the drop.

The new rating is from a July 6-21 Gallup poll, which also finds that 45% of U.S. adults disapprove of Biden’s performance and 5% do not have an opinion. It comes at a time when U.S. progress in fighting the coronavirus has stalled, with vaccination rates slowing and case levels now rising. The economic recovery continues, with unemployment declining and stock market values near record highs. But consumers are paying higher prices for gas and other goods. Biden has also struggled to deliver on his promise of greater bipartisanship, although negotiations on an infrastructure bill continue in the Senate.

Perhaps more worrying for the Biden team is that he is rapidly losing the support of political independents, from a high of 61 percent at his inauguration to just 48 percent today.

Those numbers historically get worse in a new president’s third quarter after the inauguration. In Biden’s case, he will be dealing with a resurgent pandemic that experts say won’t peak until October. He will also have to explain a sputtering economic recovery with high inflation and stagnant employment.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Majority Of Americans Shift From Optimistic To Pessimistic About Direction Of Country: Mainstream Poll

“A majority — 55% — of the public say they are pessimistic about the direction of the country, a marked change from the roughly one-third (36%) that said the same in an ABC News/Ipsos poll published May 2,” ABC News reported. “In the early May survey, Americans were more optimistic than pessimistic by a 28-percentage point margin. Optimism is now under water by 10 points. Looking ahead to the next 12 months, fewer than half — 45% — now report feeling optimistic about the way things are going, a significant drop from about two-thirds (64%) in the May poll.”

Other negative findings from the poll:

• Do you approve or disapprove of the way Joe Biden is handling immigration and the situation at the U.S.-Mexico border? Approve 37. Disapprove 61.
  • Do you approve or disapprove of the way Joe Biden is handling gun violence? Approve 37. Disapprove 61.
  • Do you approve or disapprove of the way Joe Biden is handling crime? Approve 39. Disapprove 58.

Hijinx

OK Let me catch hell again.
Every cloud has a silver lining.

Biden voter are killing each other, and the Democrats aren't doing anything to stop it.
In fact in New York they are encouraging it by turning them loose from jails and cutting them loose with no bail.