Biden Presidency - Authoritarian Nightmare Incoming

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Top Biden Advisor's Chilling Warning to Governors Who Oppose New COVID Vaccine Mandate

Richmond told CNN's Don Lemon Biden's threat is not about politics, but about saving people's lives.

"The one thing I admire about this President is the fact we’re always going to put people above politics, and we’re going to fight for those who really need our help, and so it’s unfortunate that we have so many governors that are using vaccinations and mask requirements as a political gain, but our purpose is to save lives, and we will do anything and everything under our control to make sure that we protect our citizens, especially those children who cannot get a vaccination yet, and so we have to do everything we can to make sure adults do it," Richmond, a former congressman from Louisiana, said.

"And those governors who stand in the way, I think it was very clear from the President’s tone today is that he will run over them, and it is important. It’s not for political purposes. It’s to save the lives of the American people, and so we won’t let one or two individuals stand in the way. We will always err on the side of protecting the American people," he added.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Richmond told CNN's Don Lemon Biden's threat is not about politics, but about saving people's lives.

Just remember that ALL of these Leftist ####tards were railing against Trumps vaccine program right up until the election results.

If Trump had won, EVERY whiney little leftist ##### on Television, ALL of Sappys MPDs and the DNC in it's entirety, would be :tantrum against the vaccine from every corner of the nation.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
'Get them out of the way': Biden says 'bullying' governors must quit fighting pandemic restrictions

President Joe Biden railed against Republicans he said fostered "bullying in schools" by thwarting guidelines from officials designed to control the spread of COVID-19.

"Local school officials are trying to keep children safe in a pandemic while the governor picks a fight with them and even threatens their salaries or their job — talk about bullying in schools," Biden said in the State Dining Room on Thursday. He said that for those whose pay is threatened, "I promise you, I will have your back."

"If these governors won't help us beat the pandemic, I'll use my power as president to get them out of the way," Biden said, adding that the federal government had already begun taking legal action against states undermining local authorities. While Biden did not name Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis directly, the president has sparred repeatedly with him over COVID-19 protocol in recent months.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden Tells Nation’s Governors He Will ‘Get Them Out of the Way’

Do I exaggerate? Like Presidents Obama and Trump before him, Biden has repeatedly expressed the idea that should Congress not act the way he prefers, he thereby gains special license to legislate via executive order. Today he baldly stated state governments were a hindrance to the executive branch’s ability to work its will on the American people.

“If they’ll not help, if these governors won’t help us beat the pandemic, I’ll use my power as president to get them out of the way,” Biden said, shredding the concept of federalism.

Whoever wrote this frightening speech was, I suspect, thinking of Bill Clinton’s 1992 convention speech in which he referred back to the spat between Abraham Lincoln and George McClellan:

A President ought to be a powerful force for progress. But right now I know how President Lincoln felt when General McClellan wouldn’t attack in the Civil War. He asked him, “If you’re not going to use your army, may I borrow it?” And so I say, George Bush, if you won’t use your power to help America, step aside. I will.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden Says Governors Who Push Back Against Him Are ‘Cavalier’ With People’s Health

“I am so disappointed that particularly some Republican governors have been so cavalier with the health of these kids, so cavalier with the health of their communities,” Biden said during his trip to Brookland Middle School in Washington, D.C. “This isn’t a game.”

First Lady Jill Biden made similar statements at the event, advocating for the government’s involvement in the lives and livelihoods of citizens.

“We owe them a promise to keep their schools open as safe as possible,” she said. “We owe them a commitment to follow the science. We owe them unity, so that we can fight the virus, not each other.”

Hijinx

I got the shot and I can say easily that i don't give a damn whether anyone I am not related to gets it or not.
In fact with my relatives i would not insist or try to push them in to it.
It's a personal decision, and no one elses business what a person decides to do.

Louise

Biden’s DOJ Launches ‘Pattern Or Practice’ Investigation Into 3rd Local Police Dept

According to the DOJ, the investigation will in part assess use of force by the Phoenix PD, seek to determine whether its officers engage in retaliatory conduct or discriminatory policing, and determine if police have unlawfully seized or disposed of the belongings of homeless people.

“When we conduct pattern or practice investigations to determine whether the Constitution or federal law has been violated, our aim is to promote transparency and accountability,” said Garland. “This increases public trust, which in turn increases public safety.”

Garland said DOJ officials were “pleased” by the “pledge of support” from Phoenix Mayor Kate Gallego and Police Chief Jeri Williams.

What a bunch of gobbledegook.

Louise

I got the shot and I can say easily that i don't give a damn whether anyone I am not related to gets it or not.
In fact with my relatives i would not insist or try to push them in to it.
It's a personal decision, and no one elses business what a person decides to do.

It is said that the vax will be required in MoCo in October. We are going to move. Cleaning out now. Daughter and fam, in laws and us will be out of here by winter. Thinking of SC. I have a bro in middle TX that has a compound, but it is too remote to raise 3 and 5 year old grand children. Do any members have anything negative to say about Tega Cay or Fort Mill SC? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden’s Vaccine Mandate Is Wrong, but Wouldn’t Have Happened If More Got Vaxxed

Far more Americans have died from COVID than died fighting in World War II. The economy may be stalling. The psychological, political, and social costs of this pandemic — which is still not over — have been incalculable. And all that would be necessary to thwart this gloomy tide is for Americans to get vaccinated. Getting vaccinated is not only in the narrow self-interest of individual people. It is also in the interest of their families, communities, and their country. It seems both a paltry and trivial sacrifice to get vaccinated and to encourage others to do so, and a virtuous and patriotic thing to do as well. Instead, irresponsible actors are telling people the very opposite of that — that it is cowardly and unpatriotic to endure this potentially life-saving minor inconvenience. People are wearing their personal irresponsibility like a badge of honor.

This project is unwise, immoral, unpatriotic, and unvirtuous. It has also led to a political climate in which a fairly unprincipled politician — not a tyrant, but a mere politician — has the political incentive to behave lawlessly both on the vaccine mandate and on the eviction ban. Two wrongs don’t make a right, but neither does Biden’s wrong erase the wrongs that have made his actions politically attractive to him. That is my point: If people did the right thing, it would not grease the skids to more wrong things.

Nice to know a person's medical decisions are so trivial to someone else ...... Do you want to ban fast food restaurants .... TransFats .. Eating Meat

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Once Again: The President Is Not Our National Dad

This is a recurring problem whenever a Democrat is president; party voters lose interest in norms, niceties and the Constitution and start to insist that Americans must do whatever the chief executive says because we’re all like a family and a family must have a ruler. A family, of course, is not a democracy. “The president and the First Lady are kind of like the mom and dad of the country,” comic Chris Rock said during the Obama Administration. “And when your Dad says something you listen, and when you don’t it will usually bite you on the ass later on.” I doubt Rock, or many other Hollywood stars, thought they were any under particular obligation to listen to or comply with the urgings of President Trump, or any other Republican president.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden vaccine mandate ‘villainizes employees,’ law enforcement union says

Larry Cosme, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, issued a statement Thursday calling the mandate unnecessary, overbearing and counterintuitive

“This executive order villainizes employees for reasonable concerns and hesitancies and interest the federal government into individual medical decisions,” Cosme said. “People should not be made to feel uncomfortable for making a reasonable medical choice.

“The Biden-Harris Administration’s action to mandate the COVID-19 vaccine for all federal employees is misguided. Today, 75 percent of American adults have at least their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine,” Cosme added.

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
Google has deemed this thread to be:

Dangerous or derogatory content

Funny thing is that the ads are working in this thread. Empty threat? Money trumps danger?

That is all.

BOP

Google has deemed this thread to be:

Dangerous or derogatory content

View attachment 159284

Funny thing is that the ads are working in this thread. Empty threat? Money trumps danger?

That is all.
Dangerous or derogatory...those are pretty much synonymous, right? Interchangeable, even.

Example: being an American in Afghanistan is extremely dangerous right now. Okay, that works. What about being an American in Afghanistan is extremely derogatory right now.